• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
If fuse claims vig, and especially if he claims odd night vig we get espy to put her seraph on him to protect him tonight, then he can prove himself N3. Does that sound logical or am I barking up the wrong tree?
If he claims vig and doesn't get counterclaimed, yeah. If he is counterclaimed she shouldn't protect either of them and let the real vig shoot the fake vig.

Hey, let’s not go down this self-destructive rabbit hole.
It's not a self-destructive rabbit hole, it's proof that Equitia isn't that bad for misreadibg me.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Hey, let’s not go down this self-destructive rabbit hole.

Yeah, I'm sorry if you're Mafia and sorry if I'm being too harsh. If you're mafia, you did do a good job. I didn't suspect you at all until the roleclaim and even then I had to think hard to sort through everything.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
There's only the issue that Fuse could fakeclaim this now and we waste our Seraph. Probably Espy should do a confirmed townie (which I realize is most likely me).
Fair concern.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
And if the Mafia isn't DW/Persephone, I have to say hats off. Brilliant job.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
I feel it'd be better for town if we used the Seraph on someone other than me. Like yall have said, I'm not exactly the most productive member, so me getting axed off is only a disadvantage in having a townie killed. Which I think we can live with if we vote of DW/Perse and they end up as Mafia.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I will go ahead and say that putting the pressure to ignore DW and Perse, while yes they are the most sus, is sort of a red flag for me? Because they could still somehow turn up as town and that would look bad for everyone.

To be clear, read their posts, but do not believe anything they say. I also think I was going too far and I apologize for any hurt feelings.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
To be clear, read their posts, but do not believe anything they say.
Very Sarcastic Question: Is he supposed to believe me if I correct the spelling of my username? Because seriously, why would I lie about the spelling of my own username?

Speaking of which, just a reminder that there's no space.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
Vote DawningWinds

I'm about to leave for a bit to work on homework. Will be back at least an hour before EoD and may change my vote depending on what's come up since.

My thought right now is if DW flips town we pursue Tanuki tomorrow. If she flips Mafia we pursue Persephone. Might change my mind depending on what fusion claims, if anything, and what waffle claims.

Because right now unless Shiny is lying about their bulletproof being popped, or lying about being bulletproof entirely, one of Fusion and Waffle either has to be a doctor, a bus driver, or bulletproof. I can't think of any other way a death could have been prevented, short of espy lying about not activating her role.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
It'd be either DW or Perse, and if it's neither of you, then we'll probably grill the inactives as best we can.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
My thought right now is if DW flips town we pursue Tanuki tomorrow. If she flips Mafia we pursue Persephone.
I know I’m biased, but I think we should pursue Persephone either way. It’s slim, but there’s still the possibility both blockers are town. I genuinely find that more likely than Perse flipping town.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I know I’m biased, but I think we should pursue Persephone either way. It’s slim, but there’s still the possibility both blockers are town. I genuinely find that more likely than Perse flipping town.

But if we lynch Perse, if she's guilty all we've confirmed is that she's guilty. If we go for DW, then if they're mafia you and myself are confirmed innocent. If we don't lynch them, however, then if DW is a) guilty they have another opportunity to defend themself and get you mislynched or b) innocent you're the mafia and have more days to run free.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
okay I guess I'm role claiming then
My role is selfless support and I can chose one person to defend and they will be immune to anyone who tries to eliminate them.
I didn't use is N0 because no one could be killed, and I wasn't active N1 so I didn't use it then either.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
So I think I phrased my previous post really badly so I'm going to do it again. If we lynch Perse and she turns up guilty/innocent, no other players' alignments are confirmed. However, by lynching DW whichever way they flip we have confirmed innocents or scum. If they're guilty, myself and Tanuki are basically confirmed innocent. If they're innocent, Tanuki is confirmed guilty. If we skip lynching DW, we also either allow DW to cause my chaos or we allow mafia!Tanuki to run free for an extra day.

Now I'm going to list who I'd want to go after depending on how DW flips"

Lynching DW -- Guilty -- Go for Persephone next. Then probably Fusion. Depending on how it turns out, then the next best options are Waffle* or Phantump. Windskull and SparklingEspeon are possibilities, but I believe they're innocent. Tanuki and I would be innocent.

Lynching DW -- Innocent -- Oops, my bad again, and that's some really nice scum work, Tanuki. Lynch Tanuki. Frankly, even though Tanuki has been going after Perse, she still seems really scummy to me. Maybe Phantump first, though? DW may have stopped the nightkill when they blocked them. Fusion's also still sketch. Windskull would be confirmed innocent in that case, though -- I still saw her get roleblocked.

*For Waffle, it's hard to say because they haven't shown up to roleclaim yet. They haven't been online since they changed their vote, and I'm quite anxious for it. ...No idea what to do if they didn't have a way to block the nightkill.

Top Bottom