• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Wait, aren’t we basically all in agreement Perse is scum? Why don’t we just vote her and defer this argument until tomorrow? Like, honestly, does anyone read her as town?

Tanuki, I love you, yes. Persephone is second best, if the mafia has a role it will be lost. Perse or DW I do not care just one of them.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
You expect me to believe someone would lie on the internet?

Vote Dawning Winds

Tanuki I love you. Will you marry me?

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
Fam, I am fucking losing my mind, but maybe? If you claim, then Fusion and Waffle definitely should. I'm leaning yes. Probably???

I am screaming
Alright. Going for it.
My ability is Psychic Insight. I'm a watcher. I watched Espy on N0 and saw nothing. I watched DawningWinds on N1 because I suspected she'd be a popular kill option for the mafia due to being more experienced. I saw nothing. Which tells me that short of a hypothetical busdriver DW was not targeted by anything at all.

@Fusion and @Waffle please claim your roles.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Alright. Going for it.
My ability is Psychic Insight. I'm a watcher. I watched Espy on N0 and saw nothing. I watched DawningWinds on N1 because I suspected she'd be a popular kill option for the mafia due to being more experienced. I saw nothing. Which tells me that short of a hypothetical busdriver DW was not targeted by anything at all.

@Fusion and @Waffle please claim your roles.
Can you explain more about how your ability works? If you watched her and nothing happened, does that mean she didn’t block anyone?

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Alright. Going for it.
You probably would've seen the hypothetical bus driver, because they would still be targetting the person your target change to. Which means no bus driver targeted me.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
I am pulling my first big brain and not saying my role, just know that I haven't done jack shit during N0 and N1. Unless I really have to say it. I'd just prefer if I didn't.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I am pulling my first big brain and not saying my role, just know that I haven't done jack shit during N0 and N1. Unless I really have to say it. I'd just prefer if I didn't.

Fam, if you do not claim at this point, everyone will believe you're sus.

So, if you're innocent, claim. If you're sus, attempt a bluff.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
Can you explain more about how your ability works? If you watched her and nothing happened, does that mean she didn’t block anyone?
I see who interacts with her, not who she interacted with.
You probably would've seen the hypothetical bus driver, because they would still be targetting the person your target change to. Which means no bus driver targeted me.
You are correct. I made a leap in logic there.

Top Bottom