• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WINS] Third Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[@Sinderella

What are all the messages you sent?]]
I sent the messages to Pano and Starlight--Starlight's specifically said "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" (Starlight your response made me laugh and I wish I could have reacted lmfaooooooo) and for Pano's I actually had to edit theirs because I damn near put "There's so many goddamn pirates in this game" but I thought that sounded too much like me so I edited it.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
[[Lol thats not much at all though?

I still think odd/even day kill powers could be it, or something else but whatever]]
[[Doc would still have to get a right protect on one of the nights, which not impossible but less probable then different 3p in my opinion. Not nessecarily mailman but its possible.]]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[LIKE I SAID I HAVE NEVER PLAYED MAILMAN BEFORE AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST SO IT FELT SAFER TO SEND NONSENSE TO PEOPLE I FELT MIGHT BE TARGETS FOR SWAPS OR BLOCKS AND WENT FROM THERE, THAT WAS MY LOGIC]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
I still think odd/even day kill powers could be it, or something else but whatever]]
[[Karo was around for two nights, so odd/even serial killer doesn't explain it! It'd have to involve a lucky doctor etc. on the night he was active.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Oh right right, you did say that (re: sinds messages)]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[there are 8 minutes left, I'm p sure I am dead, I would like to make a final closing statement that you're all making a massive goddamn mistake and that I'M TOWNIE WHO CANNOT PLAY MAILMAN AND FRIED HERSELF OVER IT, CLEARLY]]

NeoLurosa

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
J:they/them HY:she
[[Okay, fuck it. Both Starlight and Sind can prove they're not killing people by sending messages instead of killing people, yes? Odds are good their messages will get through. So fuck this.]]

"I vote for Antares," moaned Lurosa, gem flickering and fading.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Money in mouth time?

vote: IFBench

i dont KNOW sorry Bench]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[FFS, can these games stop blowing up when I'm pre-occupied with school?

This is a bandwagon, and if Sind wasn't blowing up a storm, I am expecting this vote to be going over quietly. Dead air, dead townie. Sind's behaviour here also pings a meta-tell for me, which is the sheer panic of a Townie being voted out.

Given the wagon-y nature of this vote, I'm inclined to believe that there is at least one scum player on this train, and again, my immediate inclination is Virgil due his very "nuh-uh" nature of his vote.

Not much more time left to talk, fuck.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Hrmmm, mafia Sind on a team that has a mailman could still just... have the mailman send "Hey I'm Sind".]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[YEAH I'M BLOWING UP I'VE NEVER BEEN VOTED LIKE THIS BECAUSE I'VE NEVER FLAILED LIKE THIS CHRIST]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[That's why I said not killing people instead of not Mafia, Dawning!!]]
[[okay but then why do you think having her send mail is an adequate substitute for getting her flip]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Top Bottom