• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WINS] Third Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
"A 'no-feedback' role, huh, Champion? What are you, immune to nightkills? Another one of those Mailmen? Is there a Doctor in the house?"
Nefari glared at the pirate. "Don't waste your time asking. There's plenty of roles like that, and if the rock-lover's on our side, we don't need to give the killers any more about what he can do."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[YEAH I DROPPED THE BALL IDFK WHAT I'M DOING Y'ALL I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAILMAN.

I DIDN'T MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO WRITE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO WRITE OH MY GOD. WHAT SO TO TURN AROUND AND TRY TO NUDGE OR MAKE AN OBSERVATION AND GET CALLED SCUMMY FOR IT??? NAUR, WRITING NONSENSE WAS THE SAFEST BET IN MY HEAD HOLY FUCKING CHRIST]]

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
May scowled. "I'm not buying it. I still think the one who sent those messages was Karo. Why wouldn't you make some attempt to write something more meaningful if you were town? Unless there's something else to corroborate that, my vote's staying."
[[I'd bet on the item message if Karo's a mailmen to be honest- I think Sike said they hadn't watched Mr. Rogers and item messages do feel the most 3p-ish.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[i. AM. TOWN. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH I WILL POP A VEIN OVER IT. I psyched myself out over playing Mailman because I overestimated the importance and didn't want to get outed but that's out the goddamn window]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
What was cagey about my messages?? What would you like me to say, I stated what the contents of my messages were and why I wrote them lmao. Also stated why I had little to offer in the damn mailman back and forth I WAS A FUCKING MAILMAN.
[[But Starlight did participate in the D1 discussion, even hinting that the messages were simply to let us know she existed. So like, I don't know it feels weird that all your posts were just agreeing with other people??? I'm... what even is happening rn]]

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
[[I still trust Starlight less than Sind. Do agree with the current mailman count scum mailman is not improbable.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This doesn't make sense why did everyone get to thinking Karo has to be TP Mailman i don't get it??? Why does it seem like people are super certain of that? Did I miss some big brained theory on why the TP is a mailman? Anyways I guess thats more relevant for tomorrow.

That said I feel like this ridiculousness tracks with how I expect Sind usually plays, trying to make big brained scum catching plays?

I never had much inkling about Sind so idk, not gonna vote there atm tbh

I am still fixated on Bench but I guess they're busy so I might not get anything. Might just have to vote them.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I'd bet on the item message if Karo's a mailmen to be honest- I think Sike said they hadn't watched Mr. Rogers and item messages do feel the most 3p-ish.]]
[[The one who tried to message Muse with helpful info on how mailman works etc. is the one with the items. That seems more third-party to you than random nonsense?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[@Sinderella

What are all the messages you sent?]]

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
[[This doesn't make sense why did everyone get to thinking Karo has to be TP Mailman i don't get it??? Why does it seem like people are super certain of that? Did I miss some big brained theory on why the TP is a mailman? Anyways I guess thats more relevant for tomorrow.
[[No extra kills suggest not SK and Free said she got mailmanish vibes from them.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[And only ten minutes left aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[No extra kills suggest not SK and Free said she got mailmanish vibes from them.
[[Lol thats not much at all though?

I still think odd/even day kill powers could be it, or something else but whatever]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Fuck it I can't. You're all gonna eat crow on this vote, my hormones cannot fucking deal.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Fuck it I can't. You're all gonna eat crow on this vote, my hormones cannot fucking deal.]]

NeoLurosa

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
J:they/them HY:she
[[Yeah, I don't feel good about this any more. I'm trying to work out whether triple Town Mailmen is more or less likely than Town/TP/Mafia Mailmen trio. Someone read Negrek's mind for me real quick, would ya?]]

[[To Sind: I meant your messages themselves were cagey. You and Starlight basically sent non-info, unlike our berry mailman. .]]

"I am on the edge of changing my vote for Antares," hissed Lurosa, fur thoroughly on end. "The one player I have no reason to believe is Town!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Well hey can't we justhave Sind send us a message to prove they're a mailman tonight?]]

Top Bottom