• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WINS] Third Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
May rubbed her forehead for a moment. "Okay, what was the first word of your message? Mine starts with a C. It has the word "received" in it. First word after that starts with an O."
What I got was a quote from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. If there's a code or something in there, feel free to let me know, because I sure can't make sense of it lol.
[[Aaaaalllllright so I'm set on scrapping the Parrot theory for now based on this; down to single Mailman with double send or two separate Mailmen. I can't really side with either because on one hand, I see a world where one Mailman decides to send messages with wildly different contents (for some reason ig maybe just tryna flaunt their existence in some way), but I could also see two different Mailmen being on two different wavelengths and sending completely different things, especially if they're on opposing teams. I don't know. It's a little hard to really say without knowing the full context of the messages (but for the love of god maybe don't reveal them yet I'm just saying kekw).

I think we've exhausted all available threads on that front for now, though. Voting wise, the only person really on my radar is Abra, mainly because Abra just never seizes to ping sus for me in the games I've played with them; that feeling now exacerbated by the fact that they immediately dug into a very harmless comment I made. So. Just a personal flag that really has nothing more than a gut feeling fueled by previous experience, so as of this moment, unless something else DAMNING comes to light, I am currently leaning toward abstaining a vote because I have nothing more to offer at the moment kekwkekwkekw.]]

"Did your girlfriend ask you to wear those hobo clothes?"
Dorien laughed out loud. "Guarantee this whole outfit is worth more than your entire existence." He momentarily beamed at the mention of 'girlfriend,' and his smile grew a little woozy as he leaned his cheek against his palm. "And no, but she does have good taste," he sighed dreamily.

In a few short strides, Archie closed the gap between them and his fist collided into Dorien's jaw with a meaty SMACK!
He must have been lost in thinking about his lovely lady for a while. That tended to happen often, even when he hadn't taken any Lust. He supposed it couldn't be helped, because he just loved her so damn much.

Of course, all good things had to come to an end. He was rudely pulled from his thoughts by a sharp pain traveling up the side of his face, followed by the feeling of his head snapping to the side with the force of whatever had hit him. Because that's what had happened, yes. He'd been punched.

Despite Archie definitely having a bit of height and (seemingly) weight over him, Dorien didn't fall. He only lightly stumbled. As the welt from Archie's meaty ass knuckles began to take shape on his cheek, he blinked slowly, trying to ward off the shock. A metallic taste coated his tongue, and that was enough to somewhat snap him from that almost catatonic state. He parted his lips, allowing some of the blood to drip onto his fingers, which he then examined closely.

"Huh," he breathed. "I see."

The demeanor change was instant. Whatever humanlike warmth he had to offer just moments before was snuffed out, leaving behind a cold feeling that felt almost...eerie. His face became expressionless, and the void light vacated his eyes.

In a single fluid motion, he balled that bloody hand into a fist and sent it flying into Archie's nose with a WHACK to match the volume of the hit he'd been given.

"I suppose you were warned."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Ignore Archie, he has a slight bloodthirsty streak. What are everyone's thoughts on voting? We have almost no info to go off of now, and TR mafia games usually don't vote anyone out D1. That being said, we can do the usual waiting and run the risk of having another town get killed tonight.]]
Jet's tails lashed impatiently. "We gotta at least make everyone talk about if they wanna get rid of someone or not. Or else we'll be in the same spot tomorrow!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Re:Voting. Normally I'd be banging on about how much I don't like a D1 Abstain and vote out a solid sus based on play...but literally nothing has happened outside of learning about the presence of a/multiple mailmen. Which doesn't ping much on the scum-radar. Serious lack of Real Clown Hours :sadbees:. Iiiiiif something pops up, then I'll be all for voting, but for now it looks like things are cruising towards an abstain.]]

In a single fluid motion, he balled that bloody hand into a fist and sent it flying into Archie's nose with a WHACK to match the volume of the hit he'd been given.
Altair turned to look at the fistfight and laughed at the pretty boy. "Are ya serious? I've seen baby-cheeked maidens punch harder than you!"

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Just a personal flag that really has nothing more than a gut feeling fueled by previous experience, so as of this moment, unless something else DAMNING comes to light, I am currently leaning toward abstaining a vote because I have nothing more to offer at the moment kekwkekwkekw.
[[Yeeeaaaah I know you and Abra had a spat but I think it was all just honest mistakes and I'm personally in favour of abstaining a vote for today unless we get anything more than running amok with these mailmen theories.]]

Jet's tails lashed impatiently. "We gotta at least make everyone talk about if they wanna get rid of someone or not. Or else we'll be in the same spot tomorrow!"
"Fine!" Archie said with a smile and a shrug. "You wanna hear from the others first? Let's take a listen! By the way, have you ever tried pirating? You look like you'd make a FINE member of Team Aqua!"

[[Ah, this is bringing me back to the Overdrive Mafia game when nobody could agree on who to vote for and we were all getting anxious. Mems.]]

[[Re:Voting. Normally I'd be banging on about how much I don't like a D1 Abstain and vote out a solid sus based on play...but literally nothing has happened outside of learning about the presence of a/multiple mailmen. Which doesn't ping much on the scum-radar. Serious lack of Real Clown Hours :sadbees:. Iiiiiif something pops up, then I'll be all for voting, but for now it looks like things are cruising towards an abstain.]]
[[I'm not firmly committed either way, I just don't feel like I have anything to go off of finding any scummy reads now. But anyone who has played this game with me before knows I'm not good at reading others ^_^;]]
Altair turned to look at the fistfight and laughed at the pretty boy. "Are ya serious? I've seen baby-cheeked maidens punch harder than you!"
Archie smiled. "Feel free to jump in! The more, the merrier!"

"I suppose you were warned."
Archie closed his eyes and reeled as his nose pulsed with pain. Putting a hand up, he felt the warmth of blood as a tingly sensation overcame his face. He tasted the blood drip from his nose and smiled at Dorien.

"Nice."

Reaching into his pockets, Archie pulled out a pair of brass knuckles and slipped them on.

"Ever seen these before? Normally I like to get more creative with my subordinates, but since there's no water around, my Pokemon aren't here, and there's no equipment for my other usual gigs, we'll have to do things the old fashioned way."

"Unless," he said with a side-eye at Altair, "how experienced are you with electric torture?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“That’s nice,” Dorien said dully. His features were still glazed over with that soulless stare as he want in for another punch against Archie’s chin, taking a single step forward as he did so. “Maidens surely can be strong enough to throw punches. I’ll take that as a compliment,” he added, resisting the urge to grit his teeth as his irritation spiked. Fortunately, that’s not who his attention was on at the moment. He could cross that troll infested bridge later.

Reaching into his pockets, Archie pulled out a pair of brass knuckles and slipped them on.

"Ever seen these before? Normally I like to get more creative with my subordinates, but since there's no water around, my Pokemon aren't here, and there's no equipment for my other usual gigs, we'll have to do things the old fashioned way."

"Unless," he said with a side-eye at Altair, "how experienced are you with electric torture?"
Dorien looked entirely unfazed by the arrival of the fighting aid. Nothing about his demeanor or expression changed.

“I’ve seen plenty of brass knuckles,” he said flatly. “Ever been pumped with neurotoxin? We can play that ‘old-fashioned’ game too.”

The side-eye didn’t go unnoticed, and Dorien shifted his weight to his left leg. “I’m more into poison, but whatever gets you off. My eyes are over here, by the way.”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
“That’s nice,” Dorien said dully. His features were still glazed over with that soulless stare as he want in for another punch against Archie’s chin, taking a single step forward as he did so. “Maidens surely can be strong enough to throw punches. I’ll take that as a compliment,” he added, resisting the urge to grit his teeth as his irritation spiked. Fortunately, that’s not who his attention was on at the moment. He could cross that troll infested bridge later.
"Realllllllllly now?" he drawled, tail lashing with anticipation. He wanted to jump up and join in on the fun but he needed to check if this supposed pirate was worth his salt. The brass knuckles were a nice touch but it couldn't beat a good ol' keelhauling. Oh how he missed the seas.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Hey, stop!" Burhalla shouted, running over to Archie and Dorien. "We can't fight! We need to cooperate to figure out who the bad guys are!"

[[Don't have much to say, other than that the parrot theory does sound very complex, and not probable. I think it's more likely we either have two postmen, a postman who can naturally act twice, or someone used a power on the postman that lets them act twice.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair snorted as he watched the charmander try to run into the fledgling brawl. He was quick to grab its tail with his paw, pulling the charmander back towards him.

"Oi, kid," he growled. His new set of pipes made his voice sound a lot more imposing. "You ain't gonna stop shit like that. Let 'em have their fun."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Yo-ho! I only have 5 minutes and just caught up. Just popping in quick to say that no, my message was not the same as Free's. What I got was a quote from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. If there's a code or something in there, feel free to let me know, because I sure can't make sense of it lol. I'll be back later with a fuller flavourpost because RP-ing as Archie is too much fun.]]
[[Lmao what? Okay well there goes that theory then. I know everyone's come to the same conclusion at this point but neither message sounds like anything actually productive. So what's the goal of the message senders in the first place?]]

As a whole I feel that this entire convo regarding mailmen has been on the more unproductive side seeing that it's mostly speculation at this point.
[[Speaking of productive lol. Big agree, though what does that leave us with for today? I don't like the idea of a random vote. There was only one death last night (no TP kill? Or good job protective roles?). Role madness, take the risk for more info after another night? Getting flashbacks to Namo's game is making me nervous. Though I don't have any better ideas at the moment]]

"If you make it that far," Archie said with a smile. "And if you end up like that Kecleon, tell the devil that Archie sent ya!"
"Oh-ho! If you're a fellow sailor, then you'll be GREAT with Team Aqua! And that's nonsense--picking fights with others is how you become stronger! Well, if you don't get killed, that is."
Steven's eye narrowed, but he didn't grant him the satisfaction of a reply. You can't reason with the insane. 'Archie.' 'Team Aqua.' He'd have to commit those to memory once this game was over. Secretly, he hoped this particular flavor of madman was from another universe.

Still, he supposed he ought to do something, at least. "Hey, could you maybe not?" he called out to Mr. Punchalot.
"Couldn't agree more," he said to Karo. "I don't know which is more ridiculous, the fact that this keeps happening, or that apparently everyone here is a pirate."

The demeanor change was instant. Whatever humanlike warmth he had to offer just moments before was snuffed out, leaving behind a cold feeling that felt almost...eerie. His face became expressionless, and the void light vacated his eyes.

"Well, except maybe for him," Steven said. Something about the Kalosian suddenly made his skin crawl.

Glancing around, Steven's was suddenly aware of just how vulnerable he was. The pokemon here were obviously fine with their own powers, but now, even the other humans here were powerful. More powerful than him. He rested a hand on his hip, wishing Metagross's pokeball was there.

Steven paled and began wishing harder.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Oi, kid," he growled. His new set of pipes made his voice sound a lot more imposing. "You ain't gonna stop shit like that. Let 'em have their fun."
"But we need to figure out the truth here!" Burhalla protested, trying to squirm out of Altair's grip. "We can't do that if we're all fighting!"

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
So what's the goal of the message senders in the first place?
[[I guess the message senders probably wouldn't have a goal right now, would they? Other than to let everyone know that they exist? I can see how message sending would definitely be useful, but on N0 nobody knows anything about anyone yet.]]
[[Don't have much to say, other than that the parrot theory does sound very complex, and not probable. I think it's more likely we either have two postmen, a postman who can naturally act twice, or someone used a power on the postman that lets them act twice.]]
[[Oh, I didn't think of a strengthener! I do think that last one is least probable, just because I don't think anyone would hasten another player on N0 without know anything about each other.]]
“I’ve seen plenty of brass knuckles,” he said flatly. “Ever been pumped with neurotoxin? We can play that ‘old-fashioned’ game too.”

The side-eye didn’t go unnoticed, and Dorien shifted his weight to his left leg. “I’m more into poison, but whatever gets you off. My eyes are over here, by the way.”
"I don't take supplements. Protein powder is for weenies. I catch my food with my bare hands.

"Oh, are you into electric torture, too? Some of my subordinates will have their Manectrics or Lanturns do it. Not much else to coerce people like a good ol' shocking."
"Hey, stop!" Burhalla shouted, running over to Archie and Dorien. "We can't fight! We need to cooperate to figure out who the bad guys are!"
Archie smiled at the little Charmander. "You're a young one, aren't ya? As you get older, kid, you're going to learn how to find and deal with the real 'bad guys'."
"Couldn't agree more," he said to Karo. "I don't know which is more ridiculous, the fact that this keeps happening, or that apparently everyone here is a pirate."
"Ridiculous?! Just look at you! You're wearing that skin-tight suit! How can you even move in that thing? And I'll have you know that pirating is one of the oldest professions. What makes it so strange now?"
"But we need to figure out the truth here!" Burhalla protested, trying to squirm out of Altair's grip. "We can't do that if we're all fighting!"
"Yes we can!"

Without another word, Archie delivered two swift punches: one weak left-handed punch to Dorien's face, then threw his weight into his right-handed punch to Dorien's abdomen.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
[[ Yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards abstaining a vote as well today. I'm just not really sure who to vote for. I don't have any thoughts on the whole message thing given that it doesn't tell us a whole lot at this point in time, so I don't know what else we can do. ]]

"Oh-ho! If you're a fellow sailor, then you'll be GREAT with Team Aqua! And that's nonsense--picking fights with others is how you become stronger! Well, if you don't get killed, that is."

Kichiro tilted his head skeptically. "'Team Aqua'? Is that supposed to be some group of mediocre Hunters or-?"

The Ledian trailed off as he noticed Archie getting into a fight Dorien and spluttered incredulously. Travellers above, what was with this guy?! According to legends, humans were supposed to be intelligent creatures and mediators, but this Archie was anything but that!

Kichiro eyed the others warily. If any of them got the idea of taking a swing at him, he sure as hell wouldn't make it easy for them.

For a moment he concentrated on the ground the same way he did when he made his shelter for the night, before a tall seat rose up from it. After it was high enough and overlooked the gathering, Kichiro flew up and sat down on it, safely out of reach of any would-be attackers.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Ain't gonna find it mewling like a kid trying to find his sealegs," Altair retorted. "Unless you want to get punched so hard that you'll see that intelleon early." He was grinning at the muscular man.

Oh, I didn't think of a strengthener! I do think that last one is least probable, just because I don't think anyone would hasten another player on N0 without know anything about each other.
[[Correction: Because this was a mistake made in the game I GM'd, which threw a ton of people on a massive goose-chase. A Strengthener doesn't let someone act twice. Instead, they turn your action into a strong one (cannot be blocked, swapped, etc.). What you're thinking of is a Motivator, however, they typically activate on the following night and I don't recall seeing it on Negrek's roll listing, so I think we can safely rule that one out.

Okay, now I'm going to sleep for real.]]

NeoLurosa

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
J:they/them HY:she
[[Jackie here. Not getting any particularly strong scumvibes off anyone, and the heavy RP is somewhat obfuscating, so I don't have a vote. And that bothers me. I don't wish to abstain, you see. The more mafia games I play, the more I realise that starting vote bandwagons is one of the main resources Town has to acquire information based on who gets on the wagon and who gets defensive about it. I know it's not the TR social meta, and I know it's less attractive in role madness, but I've spent enough time thinking about it to decide that no-lynch earlygame weakens Town's social meta going forward. I'm going to think about this some more and discuss it with my hydra partner and decide on a vote, probably someone who's done pure RP or barely posted.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I have precious little to contribute at the moment. bad week.

@Dragonfree I believe you said you wouldn't reveal the actual contents of the note yet, right? In which case I doesn't much matter what was said I guess, at least right now.

The whole mailman thing seems like a moot point. I also have no scumreads that are strong enough yet, and unfort haven't been able to focus on the game as much as I'd like. Am curious about dawningwinds too but thats not a sus.

Uh... I agree that I don't want to abstain either but I don't feel great about starting a bandwagon either. oof.

If I can, I'll try to review posts for anything sus...]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Realllllllllly now?" he drawled, tail lashing with anticipation.
"I'm not above smashing a Luxray's skull in either," Dorien warned.

And like clockwork, up came the Charmander. Dorien narrowed his eyes at him. "Yours too," he hissed.

Seriously, why did everyone feel the need to get involved in other people's fights? It was absurd.

"Well, except maybe for him," Steven said. Something about the Kalosian suddenly made his skin crawl.
"I definitely have to hunt for my funds, so that would make me a pirate in some sense, yeah?" he mused. "Fortunately not as poorly dressed as the one before me."

"I don't take supplements. Protein powder is for weenies. I catch my food with my bare hands.

"Oh, are you into electric torture, too? Some of my subordinates will have their Manectrics or Lanturns do it. Not much else to coerce people like a good ol' shocking."
Dorien resisted the urge to slap his hand to his face. "I see you're too much of a meathead to understand what I was getting at," he sighed. "No matter. We're not above electricity, but my boss just prefers to have people eaten."

He spoke very factually, as if he were simply talking about the weather or how white the space was. He slowly brought a finger to his lip and averted his eyes in thought. "Or dismembered, then eaten. I just put them to sleep and let him do his thing."

Of course, nothing about what he was saying. He'd never see any of these people again, anyway. In reality, who cared if he was more loose lipped than normal? Especially with this guy beating on him like this.

"Yes we can!"

Without another word, Archie delivered two swift punches: one weak left-handed punch to Dorien's face, then threw his weight into his right-handed punch to Dorien's abdomen.
Fortunately, Dorien was able to brace for this one. Thankfully, he was already bleeding, so that was one less injury to inflict on himself. Though, those knuckles were going to hurt. Best he try his best to lessen the blow for now.

He muttered something incoherent under his breath, finishing off the last word as Archie's hand connected with his face again. Jeeze, at this rate, he was going to lose his fucking veneers. And without a cosmetic dentist anywhere in sight, that would just suck. He didn't really have time to dwell on that, before suddenly the wind was knocked out of him, and that sent him stumbling back, coughing up some of the crimson that had pooled on his tongue.

As it looked like he was about to go down and out for the count, he very suddenly regained his balance as remnants of a greenish shadow formed at his feet. With a timed spin, he sent his right foot straight into Archie's side, using the leverage of that attack to send a hard punch to his eye.

Dorien pulled back as soon as he made contact, stepped backward as his hand rushed to his side where the brass knuckle had made contact. A subtle grimace crinkled his nose as he lifted his now-wrinkled shirt to reveal a forming bruise.

"Bitch," he seethed in a whisper. He dropped his shirt and took a breath to compose himself. No matter, no matter. It'd be gone shortly. Hopefully.

[[I mean as I said previously, my ping is on Abra for mainly gut feelings right now and I'm feeling some type of way about the fact @DawningWinds hasn't said a word either. If I was made to vote it'd be on one of them right now. Still, it feels weird trying for a bandwagon when there's really nothing to go on--I know that not voting day 1 is generally pretty bad, but voting could put us in just as bad of a position, if not worse...if we mislynch we'll be down two townies for D2 probably and that just feelsbad in a lobby of 15 14 rn.

Idk, D1's fucking suck lol. Love RPing with y'all tho]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Realllllllllly now?" he drawled, tail lashing with anticipation.
"I'm not above smashing a Luxray's skull in either," Dorien warned.

And like clockwork, up came the Charmander. Dorien narrowed his eyes at him. "Yours too," he hissed.

Seriously, why did everyone feel the need to get involved in other people's fights? It was absurd.

"I definitely have to hunt for my funds, so that would make me a pirate in some sense, yeah?" he mused. "Fortunately not as poorly dressed as the one before me."

Dorien resisted the urge to slap his hand to his face. "I see you're too much of a meathead to understand what I was getting at," he sighed. "No matter. We're not above electricity, but my boss just prefers to have people eaten."

He spoke very factually, as if he were simply talking about the weather or how white the space was. He slowly brought a finger to his lip and averted his eyes in thought. "Or dismembered, then eaten. I just put them to sleep and let him do his thing."

Of course, nothing about what he was saying. He'd never see any of these people again, anyway. In reality, who cared if he was more loose lipped than normal? Especially with this guy beating on him like this.

"Yes we can!"

Fortunately, Dorien was able to brace for this one. Thankfully, he was already bleeding, so that was one less injury to inflict on himself. Though, those knuckles were going to hurt. Best he try his best to lessen the blow for now.

He muttered something incoherent under his breath, finishing off the last word as Archie's hand connected with his face again. Jeeze, at this rate, he was going to lose his fucking veneers. And without a cosmetic dentist anywhere in sight, that would just suck. He didn't really have time to dwell on that, before suddenly the wind was knocked out of him, and that sent him stumbling back, coughing up some of the crimson that had pooled on his tongue.

As it looked like he was about to go down and out for the count, he very suddenly regained his balance as remnants of a greenish shadow formed at his feet. With a timed spin, he sent his right foot straight into Archie's side, using the leverage of that attack to send a hard punch to his eye.

Dorien pulled back as soon as he made contact, stepped backward as his hand rushed to his side where the brass knuckle had made contact. A subtle grimace crinkled his nose as he lifted his now-wrinkled shirt to reveal a forming bruise.

"Bitch," he seethed in a whisper. He dropped his shirt and took a breath to compose himself. No matter, no matter. It'd be gone shortly. Hopefully.

[[I mean as I said previously, my ping is on Abra for mainly gut feelings right now and I'm feeling some type of way about the fact @DawningWinds hasn't said a word either. If I was made to vote it'd be on one of them right now. Still, it feels weird trying for a bandwagon when there's really nothing to go on--I know that not voting day 1 is generally pretty bad, but voting could put us in just as bad of a position, if not worse...if we mislynch we'll be down two townies for D2 probably and that just feelsbad in a lobby of 15 14 rn.

Idk, D1's fucking suck lol. Love RPing with y'all tho]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Everyone was talking about how they didn’t know nothing and it was boring and no one was brave enough to get the game going and Jet wasn’t gonna be a coward like the rest of them. No way. This just proved that she was the only one brave enough to win!

“Fine, I’ll do it!” Jet barked. “I’m gonna vote for that Nickit!”

Vote: Nefari

NeoLurosa

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
J:they/them HY:she
[[Yeah, that pushed Chibi from faint townread to soft townread for me. No vote until I've discussed it with Yellow, though. Wake up, Yellow!!]]

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
[[Sorry I'm late was busy yesterday and didn't have anything to say when phase change first happened.

Beating the dead mudsdale thing is dumb. Looking for suspicious things is one thing but I agree with what others said that's just pointless grasping ay straws, though I guess it could've been a reaction test? Regardless Sind's reaction strikes my gut as townie, felt like genuine frustration over being called scum over such as stupid thing.

I don't have many thoughts on the mailman situation that haven't otherwise been stated; double mailmen seems more likely to me than single mailmen by a hair though.

Oh and it looks like I'm the leading wagon. Shocker.]]

Top Bottom