• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[I read half the thread. I’d have read the rest but honestly it seems like nothing was happening. Lot of hay, low needles. Good for mafia, I think. Also realized overnight that there’s a small chance Dave could be the one casting dread, allowing him to know about it day 1. Or something. Idk. Anyway I’d still check him if you were cop.

I guess my suspicions fall on Starlight for saying a lot of words with little content, but it’s a very soft suspicion.]]
[[ if i understand correctly, dave is the one casting dread, yeah. he claimed as much up front -q ]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
  9. zorua
[[I believe Laura's death was from either a vigilante, something similar, or a third party.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
Cosmo chittered, pleased. Good. A bad guy was gone.

[[I am on phone/mobile, lemme get on computer, this is annoying lol]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[Alright, so, due to my ability, I became invincible and unblockable. My goal yesterday was to paint as big of a target on my back as possible, so that the mafia would waste their kill on me. That was why I was drawing so much attention to the fact that I had information, to get the mafia to gun for me.]]
OHHHH. okay. so from my understanding Bench painted an intentional target on their back? but wasn't the one who killed Laura / Jackiecat. Because either 1) you lack the ability to do so? or 2) you somehow redirected mafia's NK if I'm understanding this correctly?

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[
Okay y’all, I typed this up right after D2 ended and I was VERY SALTY, so I apologize in advance for the tone here. However, I still stand by my sentiments for now! Will post a read list in a bit since I didn’t get an updated one in before EOD2. So here’s my post:

I am *salty.* 🤣

I’m salty that D2 was a massive waste of time in which town made 0 progress and instead had several people out themselves and make role claims. (*Yes,* I was responsible for a large part of it. Trust me, nobody is more annoyed at me for that than I am.) I’m salty that so many of you voted No Elimination instead of just *abstaining*. I’m salty that nearly got two FREE kills largely because at least half the players have either been inactive, barely active, or straight up unhelpful. I. Am. *Salt.* 🙃

**We cannot afford to waste anymore time. From now on, anyone that votes No Elimination is going immediately on my sus list, and here’s why:**

NE votes are an excellent way for mafia to fly under the radar. It’s a way for them to save their teammates without having to gun for an innocent. It certainly worked for sans.

sans has been barely active and has been unhelpful for town. He’s anti-town at worst or deadweight town at best. It’s going to take some ridiculously sound arguments to get me to change my mind from voting him.

Now, for some of you newer players:

I know some of you were hesitant to vote out a barely active player. But this is literally *part of the game.* Being inactive is a *frequent* scum strat and if a townie is inactive then they’re literally just hurting the town anyways by being unhelpful and suspicious. If someone isn’t going to put up a solid defense when they’ve had over 24 hours to do so, then they’re likely to get eliminated. That is how mafia works If you’re inactive, then you’re either anti-town or an unhelpful townie—and frankly, I’m not going to want you in the game either way. Sus me for it all you want, but I am perfectly happy to lynch an inactive if only to narrow down suspicions and to get rid of dead weight.

I’ll be around but I’m keeping my vote unless someone can absolutely blow my socks off with a fantastic argument that can convince me otherwise.

oh and after Laura flipping scum, I’m feeling a bit better about Tetra (Cosmo) and Shini (Fray).

VOTE: Bluwii

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Bench didn't say anything about killing Laura I don't think?????. However, Bench, your unblockable bit kinda made it seem like you had something to do with it, ngl.

WHO HAD THE GOOD AIM, I'M SO SHOOK LOL]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
  5. zoroark
[[So, uh, I was originally going to write up flavour about Mademoiselle being pissed about how yesterday ended in an Abstain, but this more than makes up for it so I guess this will have to do for now.]]

When Mademoiselle woke up, she was furious. So much so that she was going to chew each and every one of her fellow players out for their incompetence. Yet those feelings evaporated the moment she noticed the stone statue of the green-eyed meowth. "It seems that some of you are more competent than I initially gave credit for. Whoever was responsible for that elimination, well done." She listened to the abomination's rock explain its plan, to which she responded to with a sly smirk. "Clever thing. It appears that I may have underestimated you."

[[Seriously though, well done bench. Just as good as the time you posed as a Traitor during Humble Vale.

Also guys, I literally just posted a couple explanations when the day opened. Let's not waste too much time:
[[Vig or Bus Driver swapped Mafia NK back onto them, les goooooooo]]
]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
  4. goomy
[[Huh, Jackie was Mafia? The fu–]]

"Oh man, not the desert! The sand is so sticky!"

...but then who killed Jackie??? Shini did you pick well on your vigilante shot or???]]
[[I didn't do anything! I'm just as confused as you are!]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
  9. zorua
OHHHH. okay. so from my understanding Bench painted an intentional target on their back? but wasn't the one who killed Laura / Jackiecat. Because either 1) you lack the ability to do so? or 2) you somehow redirected mafia's NK if I'm understanding this correctly?
[[1 is correct. My ability does not involve killing.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[As for who killed Jackie, I’m thinking it might have been Shini’s doing? I recall them side-eying Jackie quite a bit? Hmm.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I...didn't actually kill Laura.]]
what_front.png"Oh. Well, still, you did good, saving someone else from takin' the hit. But wait, was it the Froslass then? Did they have some kind of intel, or a lucky guess?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Yeah, I painted a target on myself, to prevent the mafia's nightkill from targeting anyone it could hurt.]]
[[Bless you Bench!!! Thank you, good show]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
  9. zorua
[[If you'd like, I can say what my complete powers are.]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[also I'm making a note here about how seren's mark is now on bench apparently:
On Arctozolt’s (IFBench) chest is a diamond of light. Notably, Ajia’s mark had disappeared.

Because I want to keep track of the players who are able to mark other player rn.

okay new thing to note:

Players capable of "marking":
1) Seren / Kimiko: can leave marks to cure status ailements?
2) Bluwii / Sans: can leave marks that prevent other marks on players via voting them
3) Yellow / Puck: can leave unknown marks
4) Dragonfree / Dave: can leave dread marks
**Unknown player**: can leave "strings"

Players "marked" by the ones mentioned above:
1) Myself (Nanu) and Bench (Arctozolt) - Marked by Sans
2) Shinigojira (Fray) - Marked by Dragonfree / Dave
3) Jackie (Laura) - Marked by Yellow
4) Chibi (Ajia) - Marked by Seren]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[sniped whoops. I’m assuming that came from a TP then. Which makes sense; whether Laura was town or scum, taking her out would be ideal for TP since Jackie is a solid player.]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
  4. goomy
[[Also I'm not gonna be as active as I was on D1 and D2. Got school to deal with so I won't be back for roughly 8-10 hours]]

Top Bottom