• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'd like to remind both myself and everyone else that this is a game, and games are meant to be fun. Deep breaths y'all <3 ]]
[[Oh I'm good! Can't speak for anyone else ^^. Thanks though.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I'm saying steven could be a Cop, not rolecop.

Espy/Chibi could be our RC's.

You're hint only specified two rolecops, right?]]
[[But Anti was our cop. If Steven was also a cop, that’s…two town cops?? Which is weird?]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[This is fair! I personally dont think the lovers are lying but we'll see!

Do you think they're town, not lovers at all, or scum!lovers?]]
[[If they aren't town, they're definitely scum. I doubt very much they're scum!lovers, as that seems... Cruel.]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
?? I didn't waffle. I pointed out thoughts I had? Am pretty confused here, bud?

I didn't say you keeping you secret close was a problem I said it is fact. It was jsut an observation? This is not good or bad. And I even said this right after you posted?

I don't even care tbh.

Can you explain to me where precisely I said it is a problem?

[[I took it as an implication of your post I quoted where you were also talking about Espy/Goat/Free and no one else, given it was in with your other scumreads.

If you didn't mean it that way, then there's no point further deliberating, but that's what I assumed of it

Anyways, to looko at your actual main post now..]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But Anti was our cop. If Steven was also a cop, that’s…two town cops?? Which is weird?]]
[[It is weird! could Steven have had a strong hint perhaps?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I took it as an implication of your post I quoted where you were also talking about Espy/Goat/Free and no one else, given it was in with your other scumreads.

If you didn't mean it that way, then there's no point further deliberating, but that's what I assumed of it

Anyways, to looko at your actual main post now..]]
[[Well at any rate I apologize then for the confusion, I don't count keeping a secret close as a negative, just an observation of things.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[If they aren't town, they're definitely scum. I doubt very much they're scum!lovers, as that seems... Cruel.]]
[[HMm. So town concealing roles maybe? Or scum not!lovers?

I also have some reasons to believe Chibi isn't lying? I really really dont think they're scum. To be fair it was only assumed Steven was RC, not confirmed. So um. Yeah. thats just my opinion.

I hope @Fusion can offer any logic posts? he's also 100% town]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I genuinely do think (for now) Sind/Pixie are real lovers but am willing to discuss alternates/humor ideas. But I don't think that should be our focus I guess?]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[1 Cop, 2 RCs, 1 OSBP, 2 Docs, 1 OSBPSK, 4 fucking Lovers = 11 Roles and 9 Vanillas.

Assuming Mafia only has an RC or a Doc, and a shared Juggernaut, and there were only ever four of them, they should have three vanilla total. And six of our townies should be vanilla.

This doesn't mesh well with TheGOAT's hint, which says there's an even number of vanilla on either side of the equation.

I fucking hate maaaAAAAAAAAATH

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Ebony already knew what she’d find when she emerged from her room into the entryway. That didn’t make it any easier, though. She wanted to just curl up in the corner and wait for the day to end. She wanted to see her trainer again. But her team was waiting for her.

Hana had called her a good dog. She wasn’t a good dog at all, though. Even though she wasn’t on the bad guy team… she’d been wrong about the weird Rotom. She didn’t deserve to be here anymore. She’d let her team down when they were counting on her. Just like she had that night when the stadium went up in flames and her trainer had only barely made it out alive and her teammate had—

Ebony made eye contact with someone in the group for just a moment. It was brief enough that it was hard to tell who, but that person would have seen it. "You already know what I'm going to say, don't you? I know why you had to get rid of Salem. You couldn’t get rid of me because she was protecting me. So you had to get rid of her first.”

It should have been Ebony. Salem was smart. Salem deserved to be here. Salem wasn’t a screwup who kept letting her teams down.

“It's all just a game, isn’t it?” Ebony asked, daring to let her voice rise even as her breath hitched. “We'll all see each other again, won't we?” It seemed like she was telling herself that.

Tears dripped and hit the wooden floor. “It’s okay. I forgive you.”

Ebony didn’t like this game anymore.

“Jean is the strong-guy.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Chibi lying would be silly imo for a number of reasons I don't Have time for.

I KNEW IT

vote: Dragonfree/Jean.

Gottem.

Looks like the rest of you scum live another day.

For the record I believe Espy is innocent, Phan and Goat are scum. I say this because if/when I die and obviously flip innocent I want everyone to remember this]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
  1. Wes-Town
  2. Sind-... town?
  3. Pixie-... town??
  4. Free-SUS
  5. Phan-Sus?
  6. Chibi-Town or we're in trouble
  7. Me-Lover town
  8. Homestate-????town...
  9. Astrid- Who knows
  10. Sylveon- Who knows
  11. Abra-Lover town (absent)
  12. Reme- Town
[[The #1 thing I don't get here is Wes as bold town? The only difference between them and me/Free is sharing a hint early, and a hint that is definitely useful for either faction to get. I don't think you're doing it on purpose but you are going after people who keep their info close because it's easier than thinking people are lying.

If I were anyone but me, I'd be taking a second look at Homestar, but I am me so I actually have a pretty good feeling about him, unless one highly specific thing happens.

I strongly suspect that the mafia has one rolecop given I have a very strong feeling that Jackie was the second doc given their several comments about heal clash ("my role dm says heal clash is normal" and "I would 100% have bet that heal clash was in this setup") are as softclaim-y as you can possibly get without it becoming a hardclaim, and now Jackie has also flipped innocent. I think said rolecop is very, very likely to be Espy. If not, Chibi, who is currently a very hard town read for me, would need a second look.

I am also... paranoid about more than actively suspicious of Clovis and Pixie... Have neither rolecop looked at them yet?

I am going to VOTE: SPARKLEGLIMMER because a scum flip there also totally hard-clears Chibi in my mind, which is one more possibility eliminated
.]]
[[I take it back, tonight just got real easy. Free is scum, and by extension of Chibi proving beyond any doubt they are town on that flip, so is Espy. That also clears up Clovis and Pixie because there's only one scum left. That helps.

Gonna have a time RP posting Hazel losing Salem and now finding out Jean is scum all in one post tomorrow. Now, good-bloody-night it is the wee hours of the morning now..

VOTE: JEAN]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
I strongly suspect that the mafia has one rolecop given I have a very strong feeling that Jackie was the second doc given their several comments about heal clash ("my role dm says heal clash is normal" and "I would 100% have bet that heal clash was in this setup")
[[Ah, yup, I do remember this now. Salem as Doc explains why they shot the deputy before the sheriff. Lmao also bedtime for me.]]

VOTE: JEAN

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
I am also... paranoid about more than actively suspicious of Clovis and Pixie... Have neither rolecop looked at them yet?
[[Chibi was busy being a good dog and Espy was busy being a... weird cat.

Can we please attempt to get Sind/Persephone checked? If you were looking for power, Espy, then Chibi beat you to it. Or this is the single-most brilliant Mikeposting I have ever seen and we're gonna mislynch and lose Espy in the night sjkdfhalskjdfhlakjsdhflakjshdfl]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Ebony already knew what she’d find when she emerged from her room into the entryway. That didn’t make it any easier, though. She wanted to just curl up in the corner and wait for the day to end. She wanted to see her trainer again. But her team was waiting for her.

Hana had called her a good dog. She wasn’t a good dog at all, though. Even though she wasn’t on the bad guy team… she’d been wrong about the weird Rotom. She didn’t deserve to be here anymore. She’d let her team down when they were counting on her. Just like she had that night when the stadium went up in flames and her trainer had only barely made it out alive and her teammate had—

Ebony made eye contact with someone in the group for just a moment. It was brief enough that it was hard to tell who, but that person would have seen it. "You already know what I'm going to say, don't you? I know why you had to get rid of Salem. You couldn’t get rid of me because she was protecting me. So you had to get rid of her first.”

It should have been Ebony. Salem was smart. Salem deserved to be here. Salem wasn’t a screwup who kept letting her teams down.

“It's all just a game, isn’t it?” Ebony asked, daring to let her voice rise even as her breath hitched. “We'll all see each other again, won't we?” It seemed like she was telling herself that.

Tears dripped and hit the wooden floor. “It’s okay. I forgive you.”

Ebony didn’t like this game anymore.

[[Thanks based chibi!!!

I know a lot conspired in these last posts so no rush but! Can I get your thoughts on who the last remaining town member might be? Phan/Goat/Espy?

Like, based on everything Espy said I'm not sure and could really use insight from someone outside of me we can presumbaly trust. Of if there's something before my logic/if its flawed I could just. use Thoughts.]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Not much point anymore, not at rolecops have anything better to do here. It would have to be a Free/Sind/Clovis Mafia which I don't think anyone is considering as a major possibility.]]
[[Though I get what you mean, you said Sind twice (Her and her character) :P

What's for a town!rc to find? Also, can anyone with experience verify that two lover pairs is, uh... Common?]]

Top Bottom