• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DOUBTED MYSELF, HECCCCCC

*flips table*

Okay forget what I said about Abra and Clovis. All my other reads are still the same, though Jean has been moved to soft town because she was very adamant about defending Clovis. Also Steven is hard town now. OKAY.

Unvote: Kent
Vote: Clovis

CLOVIS GIVE WES BACK HIS LIGHTER, THIS BROMANCE IS OVER]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[AAAAA I HAVE TO PAINT A HOUSE AND I DON'T WANT BLOOD ON MY HANDS

BUT DIGIMON DON'T BLEED]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Also hmm Mike is moved to soft scum again due to refusing to change his vote.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Of COURSE ITS STUPID YOU LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE

IF ABRA IS LYNCHED I DIE.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[excuse the all caps]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DOUBTED MYSELF, HECCCCCC

*flips table*

Okay forget what I said about Abra and Clovis. All my other reads are still the same, though Jean has been moved to soft town because she was very adamant about defending Clovis. Also Steven is hard town now. OKAY.

Unvote: Kent
Vote: Clovis

CLOVIS GIVE WES BACK HIS LIGHTER, THIS BROMANCE IS OVER]]
[[No, because Tetra is full on lying. She was tunneling me to make herself seem useful, and now that you guys are more inclined to believe her, she’s crying lover. Keeping lighter, because I’m right!]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"If it's true," Mike motioned to his right, as if to an invisible object of some sort, "you have just painted clear targets for the SK and the Roc--- the Mafia. If you're the Jessie-James, the 'lovers,' whatever, you're dead tonight. Even with two Medics [[Doctors]] covering your asses, one of you is probably dead.

[[...You know, that's a really good point. If any of the lovers outed themselves... that's like, the worst play for them, isn't it? It's not like they could sit around and do nothing, assuming Flyg0n and Abra actually are in a scandalous affair lovers, then it makes sense that Fly said something since Kent being voted off would be bad... but even if everyone didn't vote Kent, then the Mafia or SK could just... Pick 'em off.

I think two people claiming Lovers but actually being Mafia would be a fair Mafia play, though. I'm being pulled aside real fast so imma be quick then come back if need be.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Yeah no, I'm not gonna second guess myself here. Bring on the sus, and the rub-ins if you were right.

VOTE KENT]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[ok I don't have time to dig through rn but two things

1. Even if she's not lover, I suspect tetra is innocent and has some sort of role. Something she said early on made me think she was surprised by the info vanilla players got.
2. I couldn't find info on the wiki in the 5 minutes I have but does the initial lover pick their partner? If so, why would sinf have both names (unless she is a lover herself)

For now unvote Abrapunk. Be back in ~3 hours

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[No, because Tetra is full on lying. She was tunneling me to make herself seem useful, and now that you guys are more inclined to believe her, she’s crying lover. Keeping lighter, because I’m right!]]
[[Nope nope NOPE Tetra tunneled on Mike right from the beginning and for good reason because she knew his SK claim was BS from the start. Also she refused to change her mind even after everyone begged her not to and after I changed my mind (I’m sorry Tetra for doubting you) and you’ve had inconsistencies ALL DAY even though everyone else was trying to brush them off, I love you very much but you’re a heckin LIAR ;D

Also fine, keep the lighter and be a thief and a liar, Wes won’t forget this xD]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
ebony-screm.png"OKAY STOP!!"

"IS there any reason there can't be two sets of lovers? Wouldn't that explain everything? Why can't Clovis be in one set and Kent be in the other set?"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[What is your take on why Tetra gunned so hard for Homestar right off the bat after the Abra accusation? Just, mafia bold enough to do that with nothing to go on?

I gueeeess if you're mafia, and a supposed rolecop is claiming your mafia partner is a serial killer, you will in fact know that one way or another there's something fishy about it, and maybe that's enough to make you just go hard for "no, this is suspicious"...?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[...You know, that's a really good point. If any of the lovers outed themselves... that's like, the worst play for them, isn't it? It's not like they could sit around and do nothing, assuming Flyg0n and Abra actually are in a scandalous affair lovers, then it makes sense that Fly said something since Kent being voted off would be bad... but even if everyone didn't vote Kent, then the Mafia or SK could just... Pick 'em off.

I think two people claiming Lovers but actually being Mafia would be a fair Mafia play, though. I'm being pulled aside real fast so imma be quick then come back if need be.]]
[[Yes it’s a bad play but it’s better than losing both lovers to a mislynch. Tetra had no choice but to come clean here. They’re both good as dead now but at least we can take down a scum while we’re at it. It’s the best route to take at this point with the least amount of town deaths.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
View attachment 1380"OKAY STOP!!"

"IS there any reason there can't be two sets of lovers? Wouldn't that explain everything? Why can't Clovis be in one set and Kent be in the other set?"
[[I think this is what Occam's razor would tell us at this point, yeah.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[What is your take on why Tetra gunned so hard for Homestar right off the bat after the Abra accusation? Just, mafia bold enough to do that with nothing to go on?

I gueeeess if you're mafia, and a supposed rolecop is claiming your mafia partner is a serial killer, you will in fact know that one way or another there's something fishy about it, and maybe that's enough to make you just go hard for "no, this is suspicious"...?]]
[[Honestly, I feel like she was just trying to dig into somebody to seem like she was useful, so you’d all start to back her because she was making galaxy brained connections, so as soon as everyone started believing my claim was true, she could cry lover and have everyone turn back on me and sac me.

Playing aggressive for apparent credibility. That’s my take.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik