• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"M-metal?" He pinched at the fabric of his suit, as if he wasn't sure himself. "...Do you think I'm a robot? Why do people keep doing that?"

"Hmm. I dunno. Just thought you weren't made of flesh." Kent got off his chair, leaving the journal behind, and walked up to Anti-Bravoman. "So, if I were to punch you right now, it would hurt you?"

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
"Hmm. I dunno. Just thought you weren't made of flesh." Kent got off his chair, leaving the journal behind, and walked up to Anti-Bravoman. "So, if I were to punch you right now, it would hurt you?"
please dont.png
"Um... Yes? Please don't do that maybe? "

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Hey, I tried to vote for the metal dude, but, uh..." He gestured vaguely to Hana. "Yeah."

"If I could somehow vote for both of them, I absolutely would. But I don't think that's possible? Correct me if I'm wrong."

[[Ties result in two deaths.]]

[[At one point yesterday I was going to threaten that I would literally Paypal 50 dollars if I was wrong about the no heal clash thing. Ngl, kinda wish I'd said it--would've made for a hilarious top ten clown moments.]]

[[Pity. I would 100% have taken that bet!]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Kent grinned. "Hah! Well, you're lucky I'm dropping this whole 'psycho' act... for the most part."

He just stared at Mike for a few seconds. "What."

"Wh-- but how does--" Mike blinked, turning between the members of the group.

"Reme got Inception," Mike whined, "come on! That's one's an even bigger classic!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Wh-- but how does--" Mike blinked, turning between the members of the group.

"Reme got Inception," Mike whined, "come on! That's one's an even bigger classic!"

"Are you like... going insane or something?" He asked with a genuine hint of concern in his voice.

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Are you like... going insane or something?" He asked with a genuine hint of concern in his voice.
"I'm being asked that by a Betsumon," Mike replied. "So... Yes."

[[Betsumon is weird af, y'all. Google at your own risk.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I'm being asked that by a Betsumon," Mike replied. "So... Yes.

"Wha--" Kent's jaw dropped. "No. You've gotta be joking. No, no, no..."

He dramatically fell to his knees and laid facedown in the snow.

"Bury me alive." Came his muffled voice from the ground.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[...the town]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Wha--" Kent's jaw dropped. "No. You've gotta be joking. No, no, no..."

He dramatically fell to his knees and laid facedown in the snow.

"Bury me alive." Came his muffled voice from the ground.
Mike obliged, methodically beginning to shovel snow over the strange little creature.

[[Now that I'm awake when I'm supposed to be awake: tbh, the SK needs to go. If they claim they're SK, then they need to go right now period. Either they're telling the truth, and we get one less kill attempt per night, or they're lying.

If they're lying, they're either a galaxy-braining Mafia player bidding for survival, or they're a Townie who is Mikeposting harder than I am.]]

[[Uhhhhh what? No? Namo said it's random? Two deaths would be entirely broken and give the power vastly more power.]]
[[It was said a few times that a tie results in a coinflip.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Mike obliged, methodically beginning to shovel snow over the strange little creature.
[[ tw: r-slur ]]

Kent jumped up, spraying snow everywhere. "Gah! I didn't mean that literally! Are you retarded or something? Can't even take a joke?!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Wes pinched his nose in frustration. “Fine. Fine. I’m not going to convince any of you to vote otherwise, am I?”

[[Sighhhhhh

Well I can’t say I didn’t try. I still think Altair is worth trusting because he’s our only chance of taking down two mafia at once and we have STRONG scumreads on several of them.

I’ve said it once but I’ll say it again: I’m 100% convinced that Anti is mafia.

I wanted to opt for a compromise and vote for neither Altair nor Anti and go for Bart instead since we’re all pretty certain they’re scum, but nobody is listening to meeeeee

I give up lol. I won’t change my vote just yet though since we still have lots of time for new info to come to light.]]
[[I see where you're coming from. But do you have any other counter arguments? We do need to kill SK eventually and what's to stop him hurting someone important to us?

Like, genuinely would like to hear more about your logic]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[ tw: r-slur ]]

Kent jumped up, spraying snow everywhere. "Gah! I didn't mean that literally! Are you retarded or something? Can't even take a joke?!"

"Oh yeah, no," Mike put his hands up and backed away, "not associating with that anymore. Thought we were turning a corner, but yeah, you just... Do you."

[[I get being in-character, but I reeeeeeeally wasn't a fan of that.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[And to clarify I'm not saying wind definitely isn't guilty I just want to understand your evidence\take]]

Top Bottom