• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
OMG HI CAN WE BE FRIENDS??????? YOU LOOK SUPER COOL WHATS YOUR NAME WHAT KIND OF SNACKS DO YOU LIKE

[They run circles around the friend in ecstatic glee but then screech to a halt.]
Kent recoiled away from the ToyAgumon thing. "What?! Why the fuck do you want to know this shit? And why should I tell you any of it?!"

Wait, squeaking? Squeaking... OH!!! Is that sound me??? I didn't realise!

[Porygon does a couple slower experimental laps around Kent, giggling furiously as the wheels on their movement device made further squeaks. Yes. This is good.]
"Yes, you stupid bitch! You're squeaking like you're getting fucking railed, and it's very fucking annoying!"

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Looking around, they saw...was that another Portion? They quickly floated over to them, and the machine they were in. "Greet-eet-eetings! Who are you?" they asked.
m2B9Dr8.png
HI I'M PORYGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long story!

8oWc7kT.png
You look like a Porygon too!!! Can we be friends????? (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE)

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Of cou-cou-course!" PNS-NT said, twirling around in happiness.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Kent recoiled away from the ToyAgumon thing. "What?! Why the //// do you want to know this ////? And why should I tell you any of it?!"
4JwzNhb.png

m2B9Dr8.png
That's a good question! I want to learn more about you because I think you're cool and I really REALLY really want to be your friend, but if you're not comfortable sharing that then that's ok!! I think it's ok to be uncomfortable with strangers!
8oWc7kT.png
I haven't, uh.... I haven't been outside in a while (a long while) so I'm kind of REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QPXTyg3.png
...So I apologise if it's disruptive! I haven't seen grass and the sky and people since...... um...... a really big number ago!

"Yes, you ////// /////! You're squeaking like you're getting ////ing //////, and it's very ////ing annoying!"
m2B9Dr8.png
I don't know what those mystery words mean but I'll try my best to be more considerate! Thank you for letting me know!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"I'm a Pory-ory-orygon-Z!" PNS-NT exclaimed, spinning their arms around. "I live in Overca-rca-rcast Village on the Thunder Continent!"
Oh. He’d heard of Porygon before. But—they said they lived where, again? Wes was about to ask when—
Looking around, they saw...was that another Portion? They quickly floated over to them, and the machine they were in.

Well, all right then. Not that it bothered him. The less he had to talk to anyone, the bett—

He stopped short at the…the…box creature that Porygon-Z had floated over to.

What. In the hell. Was that.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"Of cou-cou-course!" PNS-NT said, twirling around in happiness.
YtSmxWy.png

09MsrHK.png
Give me one moment!

[...]

wO6ciMV.png
I MADE A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Soon, the file was fully processed, and PNS-NT's stress processors were at max capacity. PNS-NT began to stutter with their twirling, and before long-

ADFYINXWEBJONGESCJOMANZAGGLEKNDSCBIKNGRSCJONFED0GHJNH1HINH010GNB01001110

PNS-NT fell to the ground and their pieces scattered.

Error. Stress processors overloaded. Backing up memories, then commencing reboot with unit PNS-NT.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Near the top of one grassy slope, stranger in purple stood, hoping his scarf was billowing behind him in a super cool way as he crossed his arms, looking at the others in what he hoped was a menacing pose. "So, is this to be the burden of my soul? Cursed to walk these forsaken lands, a pawn in some twisted soul's game? Is it my nature as a being of darkness to attract such misery? Like a beacon of... of..." Wait, anyone even listening to him? As soon as Anti-Bravoman realized that it was unlikely anyone was paying attention, he deflated, slouching slightly.

"Well, I thought I sounded cool..." He muttered, dropping his fake gravely tone.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Soon, the file was fully processed, and PNS-NT's stress processors were at max capacity. PNS-NT began to stutter with their twirling, and before long-

Error. Stress processors overloaded. Backing up memories, then commencing reboot with unit PNS-NT.

Oh my gods people are already dying. Wes slowly took a step back and walked in the opposite direction.

Nope. No way in hell was he gonna get framed for that.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Shut the fuck up!!!" Kent shouted in response. "Nobody cares!"

"Mind your own fucking business then!" Altair shouted back to the walking circus of a creature that he didn't even want to attempt to make heads-or-tails of.

He scanned the area, ignoring all the squabbling in the distance. It was then when he noticed a familiar face...
He was momentarily distracted from the strange Pokémon by a familiar voice and a yell. Wes turned his head to see…oh, hell.

He supposed he did know someone in this place, after all. Not that it was any comfort to see that miserable, backstabbing creature again.

...the lad with the mechanical arm! Wes was it? He was still kicking around despite having lost to the Mafia team Altair had been apart of? Though Wes didn't look to be exactly thrilled to see him again...

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon

AgbgxPV.png
OH NO FRIEND ARE YOU OKAY-
ulcDxxd.png

m2B9Dr8.png
Oh! I get it! I think it happens to you in a different way, but... (you're a little corrupted, too!)
QPXTyg3.png
...Let me, um, know if you need anything...!?

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Kent just didn't know what to say to the ToyAgumon...

and he ignored the shouting of the unholy Devimon thing.

Then, he looked around and saw...
Wes slowly took a step back and walked in the opposite direction.

Nope. No way in hell was he gonna get framed for that.

Kent quickly walked over to the retreating human with surprising speed, catching up to him in a matter of seconds. "Hey there, where do you think you're going, huh?"

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Mike lazily checked the back of his hand for the sharpie mark. He and Robin had been working on lucid dreaming for quite some time, and it was the first of a series of little tests that he knew would kick his brain into gear.

There was nothing. In real life, he'd written the word "AWAKE" so many times that he wondered if he'd given himself a tattoo.

He didn't feel anything change about his perception, which was both reassuring and unsettling. His surroundings, albeit sparse, were in sharp focus. Sounds, smells, the shoes on his feet, it was all crystal-clear. If he didn't know any better, he'd say he was wide awake. His heart thrilled with excitement: lucidity had always been very difficult, and he was sure the novelty would never wear off.

"We're lucid, Robin," Mike called into the air, "ready to work?"

He waited for his Chandelure to give some sort of indicator; she really wasn't forthcoming when it came to her dreamscapes. But this one was... Well, it was a little... Erratic? Eclectic?

He was on the outskirts of a group of someones and somethings. He wasn't sure if they were residents of his dreams, or something thought up by Robin. Several Pokemon, mingling with people in varied outfits. A microwave was very happily rolling about.

Just to be sure, Mike checked his watch.

He saw the little hands, nearing half-past eleven. The second hand gave a gentle tick, tick, tick.

He blinked at it. It stayed at 11:20, and the second hand stayed right on its halting course.

Tick, tick, tick...

A coil of anxiety threw itself around his chest.

"... Robin?"

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Kent just didn't know what to say to the ToyAgumon...

and he ignored the shouting of the unholy Devimon thing.

Then, he looked around and saw...

Kent quickly walked over to the retreating human with surprising speed, catching up to him in a matter of seconds. "Hey there, where do you think you're going, huh?"

Wes glanced down at the…oh, for the love of Arceus. How many maybe-but-probably-not-Pokémon were there? This one somewhat reminded him of a Sableye, at least.

“Dunno where I’m going,” he said curtly. “Now leave me alone.”

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
“Dunno where I’m going,” he said curtly. “Now leave me alone.”

"Hmm? You don't know where you're going? Then why the fuck are you even walking?" Kent let himself slow down for a few steps.

Then, he had an idea...

He trailed behind the human for a while, before he summoned shadowy coils and shot them around the human's ankles. Hopefully it would be enough to trip this asshole.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A beep and a whirring noise could be heard, then the parts of the Porygon-Z began pulling themselves back together. They swirled around each other, until a ding could be heard, and PNS-NT's eyes lit up again.

"Greet-eet-eetings once more!" they proclaimed.

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
He couldn't have been very smart if he didn't even know that she resisted dark attacks. Stupid! There were better people to fight with anyway. Like that Lucario who just showed up! Oh, wait... he looked like he was in a bad mood too. Maybe he'd feel better if he knew what was going on...?

"I dunno how we got here, but we're here now!" she helpfully explained. "Want to fight?"
"Ohhh," Ferry said, his eye twitching. "You're talking. You can talk. Oh." He slumped to the ground and held his hands in his head. "Okay."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
A beep and a whirring noise could be heard, then the parts of the Porygon-Z began pulling themselves back together. They swirled around each other, until a ding could be heard, and PNS-NT's eyes lit up again.

"Greet-eet-eetings once more!" they proclaimed.
m2B9Dr8.png
Hi again!!! You did it!!
YtSmxWy.png
I would clap if I had hands! That looked REALLY cool!!!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"Hmm? You don't know where you're going? Then why the fuck are you even walking?" Kent let himself slow down for a few steps.

Then, he had an idea...

He trailed behind the human for a while, before he summoned shadowy coils and shot them around the human's ankles. Hopefully it would be enough to trip this asshole.
Wes saw movement out of the corner of his eye and barely managed to react in time; dark tendrils lapped at his ankles and he stumbled briefly before he was able to right himself. Damn, was the Mafia going to start attacking in broad daylight this time?

He whipped around with a snarl and drew his dagger from under his coat. “What the hell is your problem?” he snapped.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[[FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT]]

ulcDxxd.png
...wait why are you even saying that who's fighting
AgbgxPV.png
?????????????

Top Bottom