• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Deja vu, anyone?]]

Sriracha put his hands up, smirking.

"You know, I'm cool with this. Being voted for anyway makes this really easy, and I don't have to try and make sure we get rid of Anubis without letting on why I'm so sure. No point playing it safe, so I can come right out and say it! Anyway, that Anubis guy is dead. Either we get rid of him now and I'm proven right, or I go down now and he and his buds look super suspicious the next day. Pretty sure I'm gonna die in the night if I don't die now, but who cares. Knowing a thug for certain on the second day is really good for the team, so: totally worth it."

Victoria continued sitting at the table, taking down notes as each of them spoke. She raised her eyebrows a couple of times at people voting for her, wanting to speak but not believing it is wise to do so. This was up until the role claims began. Seeing two separate people claiming that they were doctor was awfully suspicious, and she stood up to make her thoughts known.

"No one role claims doctor, even if there are more than one. This would be an extremely unwise tactic, given that it immediately paints a bullseye on their back. I call bluff on both; I will vote Anubis."

[Vote: Anubis]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Okay but like if we kick out one of you and you’re a homie, the other one knows that, they’d get insta-sus! It’d be the dumbest fakeclaim ever.”

GOD DAMMIT MIMES???

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I don't even understand that defense. Why would Jackie counterclaim my doctor... I can't imagine what Jackie stands to gain?

Like thinking about it... If you vote me today you'll know i told the truth. then tomorrow Jackie is good as dead. it doesn't;'t make sense/??

Scum can kill me tonight either way. They'll know I'm telling the truth.

I'm not changing my vote yet but I'm having massive flashback to the last few times we found ourselves in weird counterclaims in mafia.

But I am baffled, what happens with two doctors? is that a dual heal?]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[There's no heal clash btw. There is such a thing as a 'Back-Alley Doc' i.e. Mafia Doctor, but my role desc doesn't include heal clash.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Yeah sind said no heal clash too, right off rip]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Why would Jackie counterclaim my doctor... I can't imagine what Jackie stands to gain?

Like thinking about it... If you vote me today you'll know i told the truth. then tomorrow Jackie is good as dead. it doesn't;'t make sense/??

[[You realise you're arguing in favour of my position here, right? I can't possibly be counterclaiming you as a thug.]]

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
[Doctor isn't unique, the sign-up does mention the possibility of duplicate roles.]
"This does also explain Anubis also assumed the possibility of a doctor earlier, so I'm leaning towards him being truthful. Especially since, to my knowledge at least, Sriracha never even alluded to the possibility, so he seems a little more suspicious now that he immediately. The counterclaim makes it seem like he's trying to take some credibility from Anubis and throw us all for a loop," Spencer offered.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Okay but like, there's no heal clash, but what if this is Lover's Revenge(TM) where we actually have multiple town docs?? In a game with so many killing possibilities, and only one elimination last night, does this seem feasible????]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[If this is multiple town docs, Sind, I'm putting all your socks in the freezer.]]

tomatorade

The great speckled bird
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. quilava
  2. buizel
[[wow, this is much more chaos than I expected. everybody needs to slow down, I cannae read so fast. I still think mime's a possibility, but apparantly we could have multiple docs? which I hadn't considered?]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[It 'seems' like I'm trying to take credibility from Anubis because I am trying to take credibility from Anubis bc he claimed my role. I deliberately never alluded to the possibility of a doc because I have been trying to stealth. I very subtly softclaimed Trigger-Happy Redneck to try to deter a nightkill, but in hindsight my wording at the time implied I had a visiting role, so I've been worrying I look like a cop/doc to the scumteam anyway.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[re:Jackie my point is that its a pretty weird argument to make. You'd instantly be found out tomorrow.

It's a role madness so now I'm considering what kind of other explanations there are.

If we have duplicate docs....?

Mimes seem like a strong possibility too though ]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Aight so I’m pretty sure their ARE multiple docs and I’m going to kill Guzma.”

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[If we have two docs then scumteam knows it lmao. Fucked up situation. I have no reason to believe Flyg0n's claim, but if she is legit then (again, deja vu) she'd better figure out a way to convince me of it, and fast. @Sinderella is it kosher to paste verbatim from our role PMs? If Tetra has a carbon copy of my PM I'll believe her.]]

Top Bottom