• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Broski you’re real determined to be MVP for the haters.”

“If Phoebe doesn’t follow the plan, you need to vote for her the instant the thread opens. If there’s no more strong shots, then maybe you and Jack can heal each other and not die but you two need to camp the thread and vote the second it opens to get the majority. I MEAN IT. Maybe once you’ve seen my flip you’ll actually listen.”

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
"Now you are back on the two thugs remaining train. At most Phoebe is maybe a serial killer, and if that is the case and she doesn't kill Rui tonight then the game ends in a draw or the remaining homie plays kingmaker."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Phoebe rocked back and forth on her heels. "Unless Rui decides to have a last second change of heart, you don't have to worry about it," she said to Stracion. "I'm pretty sure Jack was the swing vote on me."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"TIME!" Guzma shouted. Pacing to the front of the room, he tallied up the final votes.

Votes:
Panoramic_Vacuum/Phoebe - 3 (HelloYellow17/Rui, Chibi Pika/Stracion, Dragonfree/Jack)
Chibi Pika/Stracion - 2 (
FauxFox/Spencer, Panoramic_Vacuum/Phoebe)

"Phoebe," he said, his brows jumping up. Whether it was because he was impressed or surprised, it was hard to tell. "You're canned."

Panoramic_Vacuum/Phoebe was eliminated and sent to the Dunce Room. She was a Third Party.

"And..." he continued, pausing for an obnoxious dramatic effect. It looked like he was barely holding onto his laughter. "...that's fucking game, y'all."

Thugs have eliminated all threats to their faction and reached parity with the Homies.
THUGS WIN!

Applause rang out from all corners of the mansion, as grunts emerged from every room on both floors. Some even seemed to come from the darker corners and from out behind furniture, throwing confetti, hooting and hollering, and screaming encouraging expletives. The sound of tape tearing could be heard just before a banner reading 'CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS WINNERS!' draped down from the ceiling over the staircase.

Tupp, Rapp, and Zipp were present yet again, having taken to jumping up on one of the couches to help further express their excitement at the outcome, and, most notably, a slender woman with neon-colored hair and a stoic-faced blonde man had manifested at the top of the staircase, watching the scene with shared exhaustion.

"What a fuckin' game," Guzma declared, slowly clapping his hands as he shook his head in disbelief. "I was pretty fuckin' certain this would be anybody's game, and y'all just proved me right. As the prissy ass Galarian resort-dwellers would say, 'jolly good show.'" His mocking English accent was absolutely horrible, but he didn't seem to care.

"That said, Thugs!" He turned to the remaining Thug team members, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're in. Welcome aboard. Including your partner who got bounced to the Dunce Room. Speaking of which, somebody go get those suckers."

As a grunt or two ran off to retrieve those imprisoned in the Dunce Room, Guzma turned back to the rest of the group. "As for the rest of ya..."

He gave another dramatic pause. This time around, however, he appeared to be thinking on something.

"You're in too!"

Shared gasps of disbelief could be heard among the grunts, paired off with some more excited cheers. Guzma raised his hands, causing the building to immediately fall silent.

"What can I say? Y'all played a crazy ass game, and I'm in no position to turn away a solid group of deductive reasoners."

He paused, squinting at nothing. "Reasoners. Reason-ing...ers. Is that even a word? Wait no. Thinkers. Yeah. That's what I was looking for." Rolling his eyes, he shook his head and swatted his hands.

"Anyway. Yeah. You all. You're in too!"

He then turned his attention toward the woman and man standing at the top of the stairs, gesturing wildly to the group. "See, Plums? Gladion? Didn't I tell ya this was gonna be a fire ass idea?"

"I don't see the point if you just ended up letting them all in anyway," Gladion said flatly. "Waste of time and resources, honestly."

"Can we even accommodate 11 more recruits?" Plumeria questioned, tucking her fist under her chin.

Guzma considered their concerns for a long moment, but they clearly didn't do much to dissuade his decision. Shrugging, and sighed. "We'll figure it out. For now, YA BOY MADE BROWNIES AGAIN!"

[[That's game everyone! Thank you so much for playing and being part of my first mafia DM experience, and thank you so much for having patience with me as I figured everything out on my end. Congrats to the stellar play from everyone, and hopefully I'll catch you all at my next game!

The thread will remain open for a couple days to allow for some extra RP, speculation, and screaming. I'll post an invite to the deadchat in Discord, and will post my tracking spreadsheet and role flavors shortly.

Gg, everyone! 🤍 ]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
See the Night Action spreadsheet here!

Doctor - Homie Healer ( @Flyg0n @EonDuoLatios @Starlight Aurate @Chibi Pika @FauxFox @unrepentantAuthor )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Homie Healer (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there’s at least one “alive” Homie player left.

So, you’re one of the good guys. But, you’ve got hella responsibility on your shoulders, my dude. Each night phase, you can pick another player to protect from a single “nightkill.” However, you CAN’T protect yourself.

Please gimme a “thumbs up” to let me know you looked this over. There will always be a grunt nearby to answer any of your pressing questions.

Vigilante - Gun-Crazed Redneck ( @ShiniGojira )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Gun-Crazed Redneck (also known as a Vigilante). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there is at least one “alive” Homie player left.

Look, I know this might not be your thing, but for the sake of this game, pretend you’re some dudebro who’d marry his AK if he could.

Each night phase, you MUST pick some poor bastard to “kill.” If you don’t, I’m gonna have to pick somebody for you at random, and you probably don’t want that.

Please gimme a “thumbs up” to let me know you looked this over. There will always be a grunt nearby to answer any of your pressing questions.

Mafia Goon - The Thuggiest Thug ( @Dragonfree )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Thuggiest Thug (also known as a Goon). You are aligned with the Thugs (Mafia). You win when all possible threats to your team are “dead” and your team controls 50% of the building, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your Thug team consists of Rui Everlin (HelloYellow17), your Prescription Predator (Doctor Roleblocker), and Isaac (tomatorade), your Back-Alley Doc (Doctor). You can communicate with them during night phases only in your private Discord chat, which you will be added to momentarily.

Yes, I know the title is fucking stupid, but the grunts came up with it and I didn’t have the heart to tell ‘em it sounded stupid. So, deal with it.

Each night phase, you and your partners can pick a poor bastard to “kill.”

Mafia Doctor - Back-Alley Doc ( @tomatorade )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Back-Alley Doc (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Thugs (Mafia). You win when all possible threats to your team are “dead” and your team controls 50% of the building, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your Thug team consists of Rui Everlin (HelloYellow17), your Prescription Predator (Doctor Roleblocker), and Jack Roberts (Dragonfree), your Thuggiest Thug (Goon). You can communicate with them during night phases only in your private Discord chat, which you will be added to momentarily.

I know the name sounds sketchy, but there ain’t nothing sketchy about protecting your crew! Each night phase, you can pick another player to protect from a single “nightkill.” However, you CAN’T protect yourself.

Each night phase, you and your partners can also pick a poor bastard to “kill.”

Mafia Docblocker - Prescription Predator ( @HelloYellow17 )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Prescription Predator (also known as a Doctor Roleblocker). You are aligned with the Thugs (Mafia). You win when all possible threats to your team are “dead” and your team controls 50% of the building, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your Thug team consists of Isaac (tomatorade), your Back-Alley Doc (Doctor), and Jack Roberts (Dragonfree), your Thuggiest Thug (Goon). You can communicate with them during night phases only in your private Discord chat, which you will be added to momentarily.

Each night phase, you can pick some poor bastard to “pilfer meds off of” (this is assuming you think they have meds on them–and yes, I know what “pilfer” means, don’t look at me like that). This will block them from using a protective Doctor action should they try to.

Each night phase, you and your partners can also pick a poor bastard to “kill.”

Serial Killer - Murderous Crackhead ( @Panoramic_Vacuum )
Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Murderous Crackhead (also known as a Serial Killer). You are a Third Party, and have no alignment except your own. You win if you survive to the final two players.

You don’t…strike me as a Murderous Crackhead, but, uh…just roll with it. You can get into the role however you want but please don’t actually kill anybody, or I’ll kick your whole ass.

Each night phase, you MUST pick some poor bastard to “kill.” If you don’t, I’m gonna have to pick somebody for you at random, and you probably don’t want that.

Also, for the sake of your role, you’ve ingested so much cocaine that you’re effectively immortal (again, just roll with it, I don’t need to know what illicit substances you may or may not actually use). You can’t be “killed” by normal “nightkills” (see Bulletproof).

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
More seriously, though, this game was a ton of fun to watch! Huge congrats to Sind for bringing off her first game with style, props to the mafia to pulling out a rare and overwhelming scum W despite the wild setup, and thanks to everyone who participated and made this one such a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom