• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Phoebe could feel the headache coming on. "Why counterclaim as the real doctor, though? At best, Anubis buys himself one day. If he's lying, is there a hater role so valuable that one more day makes a difference? Because with one doc, if he lies and survives the night, that's a huge red flag. No way a hater team would let him live, and it's not like we have a second doc to protect the first one."

"At least that's what we thought," she said, looking wide eyed between Sriracha and Anubis.

"This is so weird~," she moaned, clutching at her head. "If we have two docs, after tonight we'll have none!"

[[Also vote count, please? Where do we stand?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[To be clear, my fear here is that we could have some weirdness going on. Its role madness and Sind mentioned madness and swingy and duplicate roles.

1714955145666.png

It makes no sense. Either Jackie is a mime or telling the truth? (unless there's some third bizarre option I'm not seeing)

Counterclaiming this role is absurd. Me fakeclaiming this would be dumb shot in the dark, especially when the vote on me wasn't guaranteed at the time I claimed.

My point is, Jackie counter claiming me is astonishingly strange play. Maybe its desperation to last one more night, but why? Why gun for me when if they're Thug they know I am telling the truth. If they convinced people to vote me out, knowing I'm homie doc, everyone will turn on them tomorrow.

It only makes much sense to me if Jackie wants to be sussed as a mime, or Jackie believes I lied.

What even.??

I'd be fine screenshotting or proving otherwise with role pms lol if that's not forbidden]]

Attachments

• 1714955079604.png
    1714955079604.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 8

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
"Darn you Guzma."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[For the newer players: this is not the first time I've put Tetra (AKA Flyg0n) on blast because of absolute certainty that she's mafia only for her to flail until we realise role madness is responsible. Last time I got a cop result on her as scum and claimed cop to ensure she went down. Turned out I'd been redirected by a Bus Driver and the result was for a different player. Goddamn reruns.

Anyway I have to crash and I'm only forcing myself to stay awake to resolve this.]]

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
[If you guys are allowed to post your pms, wouldn't it make the most sense for you both to post them at some declared time so that neither of you can claim that it is or isn't the same without the rest of us seeing proof? Otherwise you guys could just lie and say something like 'oh, that isn't what I have, your scum, bye' and gives everyone a chance to see who is less trustworthy?]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Thats a good point, if PM posting is even legal we'd need a way to post near simultaneously]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
  7. chinchou
Jack returned from a quick trip to the bathroom.

"Wait, what."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[ :mewlulz: the role madness part of role madness has finally happened]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
  7. chinchou
"Uhh, okay. The game setup described duplicate roles as a thing that can happen in it. So honestly I don't think it's impossible there are two doctors. So maybe they just are both docs? If one of them were lying, it'd probably be more likely to be Anubis, because like people have gone over, counterclaiming a doctor as mafia doesn't really make sense. You'd just stay quiet and then kill the doctor, right? Instead of painting a huge target on your back just to kill them one phase earlier?"

Unvote Sriracha

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Wait what does ‘whenever a mime dies another way, all mines lose’ even mean? They can only die certain ways?”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
Anubis groaned and flopped on a chair. This had suddenly gotten very complicated. "Unvote: Sriracha."

[[Gosh dang it this way too much PTSD of oops all lovers and Oops Bus Driver.

I'm trying to break this down in my head.
1. Jackie lied and is a thug - this is just absurd play
2. Jackie is a mime. possible, which definitely means we don't want to vote them
3. Jackie is telling the truth and gunned for me because they thought I was fake claiming. makes sense.? I guess.

I mean the way I see it Jackie has no reason as thug to come down on me unless it was a kneejerk response driven by believing I lied.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Phoebe's headache began to intensify. Her hand fluttered to her brow, knitted tighter in thought. "The only thing that's giving me hesitation is that Anubis seems so sure they guessed right and thwarted a hater kill last night. I've never played a doctor role, is that something a doctor learns in a mechanically confirmed way, or is that just Anubis's suspicion talking?"

Some of the tension faded from Phoebe's expression at Stracion's question. "When I was looking at Mimes the first day, I thought I read that Mimes wanted to be eliminated by day vote only in order to win. So their goal is to get voted out by the town, and not killed in the night."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
"The only thing that's giving me hesitation is that Anubis seems so sure they guessed right and thwarted a hater kill last night. I've never played a doctor role, is that something a doctor learns in a mechanically confirmed way, or is that just Anubis's suspicion talking?"
''Before I knew about this two doctors nonsense, it was simply a guess. Its role madness, so my guess was that we only saw one death because my heal got lucky. Knowing now we might have two docs changes things."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[But no, I don't get confirmation officially]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
  7. chinchou
[[Posting your PM or quotes from your PM is almost always forbidden because it'd be a really cheap way to verify someone for sure. I couldn't find a reference to it in the signup rules but I highly doubt it'd be allowed.]]

“Wait what does ‘whenever a mime dies another way, all mines lose’ even mean? They can only die certain ways?”
"I think it means that if a mime gets nightkilled, then all the mimes lose? So if we're worried about mimes, I guess we stay away from voting them and get the mafia to off them in the night instead."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Do mimes function like lovers?

1714956561131.png]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[gotcha, ty @ tetra]]

Phoebe was back to clutching her head. "And... And, and and, if we think they're both homie healers, who is going to be our vote for today? I'm worried we can't have a second day with no vote. But maybe with so many doctors it's okay? That doesn't seem right, though."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Sriracha looked dopey from fatigue at this point, but just about kept it together long enough to respond at least once more.

"So, like, who'd you protect last night, Anubis?"

He stared at his hands, bleary and half-awake.

"And who do we vote for...? I mean, I'm still not convinced Anubis is really a homie, but..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Oh man... idk where the votes stand, hopefully Sriracha takes his off me or we need to outvote that by enough to it doesn't default to me.

I don't necessarily think that not voting again is a good idea but this sure threw me for a loop]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom