• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
"Honestly, Anubis, if you're really a town power role the damage is already done. Mafia already knows you're apparently super valuable to town, and can probably make a pretty good guess as to how, and if their guess is wrong it's probably because they assume you're more important than you are. Stating you're a super powerful power role honest but won't reveal exactly what until the end of the day with no time left just kind of makes you look worse, you know? Since then there wouldn't be time to properly examine your claim or your claimed actions or for anyone else to make a counterclaim or whatever. Or am I missing something...?"
"...Yeah you're right." Anubis tail drooped and he sighed. "I really haven't done much good have I?" He began to pace, mulling over how to proceed. He'd let the pack down in a big way, because he'd just assumed he'd be fine, that he just had to take it easy and nobody would vote for him until near the end.

“Right, so… what does that… mean? Like you got rolecopped or something? If ‘Racha is a hater, he couldn’t have rolecopped you on day 1, so your role had nothing to do with that. And like, ‘at least one?’ There’s only two votes bro, you’ve gotta have some idea which of us you think is sus.”
"Ah, at the time of saying that my thought was someone on the thug team figured out what I was is all."

[[I'm really flubbing this, ngl, can't even blame people for questioning me. At the time of posting this I was floundering because of the votes and what it could mean, and worrying I'd get voted out early and not sure how to play. Straight up poor play on my behalf. Sorry homies :cry:

I'm in the middle of typing another post but it might help the town more at this point to pivot to discussing my role/me and seeing what happens as of that discussion? That'll probably help town more.

Free makes a good point that the damage is already done...]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Phoebe's brows pinched in concern. Anubis really did look dejected. He might be suspicious, but she couldn't let him wallow in his misery. It was just a game, and no one deserved to feel so down about themselves. If he really was helpful, he could still salvage this.

"It might not be entirely hopeless!" she said, suddenly, earnestly, looking between Jack and Anubis. "We don't know what happened last night. There could be roles out there that can protect you, even if the haters know your powers."

Goodness, even as she said it, she really wasn't sure. Why had the Blaziken guy jumped on the vote so quickly? And now people were voting for him. Did he have a defense, too?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Preparing a post and thinking over it very hard. But first, vote: Sriracha]]

tomatorade

The great speckled bird
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. quilava
  2. buizel
[[hollee, seems eveything popped off while I've been distracted lol.]]

"Been watching this exchange and I dunno, most of my suspicions on Anubis are from after being pressed. The initial vote train did not make sense to me, though that may just be me agreeing that just throwing votes out for no reason first day does not benefit the town and trying to suss not voting first day makes no sense. Now, it's kinda hard to say. It seems like he's letting something slip, or at least implying he might, and it's hard to say whether that's a genuine lifeline to tell us we're making a mistake or just bait to live one more night. To me, this feels too desperate, and if they were scum I'd expect them to have a stronger vote ready than just kinda going 'I dunno', but I could just be getting played here. Either way, I don't feel strongly about a vote on Anubis"

Isaac squinted, trying to scrutinise him, then turned to Sriracha.

"And if we're talking about inconsistency, I agree that Sriracha has been all over the place. Other people have floated the idea that he's the gun owner and I understand why they could think that, but like I said, I don't know if we've got one around, and trying to signal that you're the gun owner is a very easy way to get some sort of immunity from both town and mafia. Other than that, he's switched votes with very little pushback and just been a bit of a wildcard generally."

"I still don't feel great about Phoebe. Maybe she's pushing too hard on there being 'duos' at all. Like, it seems easy enough for the scum to not associate with each other. I don't think it's useful to try and psychoanalyse which people are agreeing. But this could also be pretty minor at the end of the day. And outside that, I have no suspicions at all. Stracian and Jack seem reasonable enough, though it also seems like it would be in the scum's interest to lead the conversation, and I think Victoria fumbled too obviously to be a big brain play, and Spencer and Derek are not huge movers that I feel like I should or am even capable of worring about right now."

"So for now I'll Vote Sriracha"

[[also so sorry, I'm reading back my stuff and I realise I'm switching homies/town and scum/mafia indiscriminately lol. I will try to be more consistent]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Stracion blinked at Anubis. “Okay so like, wait—if you’ve already decided you’re gonna say your role, spending a long time putting a post together feels like using that time to come up with a convincing fake role. I get making a thought out counterargument whatever, take all night for that, but the actual role feels like you’d get more info out of everyone else if you just dropped it by itself and see how everyone reacts before you’ve told them how to feel about it, y’know?”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
Anubis smiled sadly at Phoebe. She seemed like a nice girl. He couldn't imagine why she'd want to join a group like Team Skull. "I'm afraid not."

He clapped his hands together (what a strange feeling. He liked that, no wonder humans did it a lot). "I already messed everything up for you guys pretty bad. I want to help town as much as possible and I might be sent away tonight." He jumped up onto a chair and sat down. "So I'll confess, in the interest of discussion. I'm the homie doctor." That felt good to say. Maybe he could do some good still.

"This game is new to me. I was trying to figure out how to sound not suspicious and last as many days as possible to protect homies. I also speculated that's why only Cygnus died last night. I protected someone else last night, and I believe I might have guessed right."

He glanced at Stracion. "I trust you, at least for now. Or at least, I think? I get why you voted for me." He turned to glare suspiciously at Sriracha. "But you switched immediately from Victoria once you saw a vote on me."

[[Yeah I'm roleclaiming doctor and thats why I speculated that something else could have happened in the night and that's why we had one kill in the night. I believe that one of the people who voted for me on Day 2 noticed or guessed my role. I don't think right now its Stracion. Based on how it played out and prior behavior it feels like a genuine sus and frankly I'd have sussed me too lol.

I just. played really badly and I do apologize for that hah. Got wrapped up in overthinking my role and how to stay alive for long enough and not act sus but also not be a scum target.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Cuz like, dropping a roleclaim is a bombshell of info from seeing how everyone else reacts to it.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[man fake claiming doctor would be one heck of some kind of play from me. :ROFLMAO:]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Sriracha laughed uproariously.

"Bro, no you fuckin' aren't! I'm the Homie Healer. Okay, homies, we've got our first thug. Let's get rid of him."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[There's the scum]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[ there can't be two doctors either, unless there's two docs with no heal clash?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Wait wait can we? have two docs]]

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
"There's two now?" Spencer tilted his head. "It might not be a unique role, but immediately counter-claiming like that is suspicious if you ask me, and my suspicions on Victoria aren't going anywhere anyway."

"I can see why Anubis was hesitant to reveal now. Anyway, I'm Vote Sriracha now."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[oh my god 😂 we go from oops all lovers to oops all doctors]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom