• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
She looked down at her own furless ralts body. "Wait. Fuck."

Lee snorted. "Shouldn't have said something, huh? Don't worry, slip ups are allowed, we're all only mortal after all. Most of us. Usually."

"...I meant that to be more reassuring than it sounded, I think." A bottle reappeared in Lee's paw.

Palkia chuckled. "Need more sleep? We did skip the night, after all. Here, I'll put the couch back together~"

"And I'll be the cushion," Lee chuckled. He then started smacking his lips again and shook his body in some form of disgust. It felt like a bunch of ants were running along his tongue. "The hell was in that liver?" he paused. "Kinda want more..."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Why, thank you. I prepared myself with only the best of corrupted ingredients."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Thanks, motherfucker," said Jesse, collapsing onto the couch, before blanching at the realisation that he'd just called a god a motherfucker.

Ah, fuck it. Palkia seemed really fucking chill for a deity.

"If you're still offerin' to be a pillow, I'll fuckin' take ya up on that, Lee," he muttered. "I really really need a nap."

Jesse closed his eyes, pulled his hat down over his face, and stretched out.

"Switchin' my vote to Nilam, by the way, in light of that fur thing..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"If you're still offerin' to be a pillow, I'll fuckin' take ya up on that, Lee," he muttered. "I really really need a nap."

"Well... I mean I was joking but I don't mind," Lee chuckled. He had zero experience with this. Absolutely none. He figured he should... slide in beside Jesse? On top? The bottom? Decisions decisions... After a moment to think it over, Lee scooted in beside Jesse and slid his arm under Jesse's back.

"Never thought I'd be doing this..." Lee hummed. "It's nice."

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Palkia chuckled. "Need more sleep? We did skip the night, after all. Here, I'll put the couch back together~"
Jesse closed his eyes, pulled his hat down over his face, and stretched out.
Tabitha bolted out from beneath the couch as quickly as he could—whatever was about to happen, he didn’t want to be underneath it.

He crept over to the Christmas tree and his beneath the low hanging needles.

“Also switching my vote to Nilam for now.”

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
"So, uh, I'm being voted for mildly unclear reasons, if someone could lay any reason not related to me not having fur because there are multiple guests here that's true for, I'd be happy to try and defend myself?" Nilam said. "Or was I just randomly picked from the guests who don't have fur and aren't otherwise clear, because I can't do much about that really."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"So, uh, I'm being voted for mildly unclear reasons, if someone could lay any reason not related to me not having fur because there are multiple guests here that's true for, I'd be happy to try and defend myself?" Nilam said. "Or was I just randomly picked from the guests who don't have fur and aren't otherwise clear, because I can't do much about that really."

"Honestly, I'm going on a whim. Was asleep most of the day, Jesse's the one I trust entirely... if anything I'd rather vote to skip but... it ain't looking too good for you anyway," Lee shrugged. "You hate to see that type of thing happen."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Abigail snatched one of the pieces of stationary. "Come on, we don't really need writing utensils that badly."

She bit the tip of one of her fingers, and some blue blood surfaced on her fingertip. For a moment, she was taken aback by the colour, before remembering that she was a fairy now, so really, it was a good thing hemocyanic. Better than dying of iron poisoning...

On the subject of being a fairy, Abigail dragged her finger across the page:

To whomever decided to turn me into a ralts:

Fuck you. Please soak your head in gasoline and swallow a match.

I have the utmost faith that you are a terrible person.

With utmost sincerity, Abigail.

She smirked. "How do I send it?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I used to be okay with voting to skip," said Darkwhite, "but I used my power and that got us more information than last time, don't you think?! So I think now we can get a little more aggressive. Hah! You know, unless Lee is lying. Technically never proved himself."

"I honestly don't have a way to prove myself unless whoever gets voted off from my suspect list turns out to be the killer. I at least thought you'd be have more faith in me, but alas," Lee sighed dramatically, nuzzling into Jesse more. It was comforting. That, and whatever that weird warm feeling was. Thinking it to be because of Jesse, Lee held the sleeping fox a bit tighter. "Mmmm..."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"So, uh, I'm being voted for mildly unclear reasons, if someone could lay any reason not related to me not having fur because there are multiple guests here that's true for, I'd be happy to try and defend myself?"
"Can't say I understand it very much myself," Palkia remarked casually. "Don't worry, I've got no reason to join them right now--I've got other things to worry about."
She bit the tip of one of her fingers, and some blue blood surfaced on her fingertip. For a moment, she was taken aback by the colour, before remembering that she was a fairy now, so really, it was a good thing hemocyanic. Better than dying of iron poisoning...
Palkia blinked at the Ralts, impressed. "Desperate, are we?" Then again, when the stationery itself was made from flesh...

Experimentally, Palkia bit a clawtip, which really shouldn't have done anything. But somehow, neon pink blood beaded on the clawtip at the exact right speed to write with.

Dear Dialga,

I got invited to the interdimensional holiday party and you didn't!

Also we're playing a strategy game and you'd be good at it but you'll never get to play!

Hahahahaha

Love, Palkia

"I honestly don't have a way to prove myself unless whoever gets voted off from my suspect list turns out to be the killer.
Palkia chuckled. "Even if we do vote out someone who got coal for Christmas, I have my doubts we'll just find the murder weapon lying around. I don't expect we'll really know that they're the killer, per se. But that's alright, I believe you," the dragon added with a wink.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"But that's alright, I believe you," the dragon added with a wink.

"That warms my... wherever my heart would be," Lee chuckled. "I feel I've said this before, but you're only the second Palkia I've met and I prefer you leagues above my own."

He raised his head to see Palkia write its letter. "Might write myself one of those, just to tell my companion to go fuck themselves for convincing me to come here. But maybe in the morning."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"...Okay." Darkwhite looked up, ear flicking. She disappeared, and then reappeared a few seconds later.

While she was gone, Darkwhite decided to investigate the hens. She had a feeling that there might be a Bingo card somewhere there, on a hunch, and also because she had never seen such creatures before.

Whether she found something or not, she then cleared her throat and said, "Hey, um. I have a question. Did anybody happen to just do something involving me?"

Top Bottom