• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Darkwhite giggled and the cathedral trembled. "That tickles. Hey, wait a minute!"

Part of the cathedral twisted until it formed into a great arm, which pointed at the chalkboard. Her mouth was coming from the topmost window at the front. "How come I'm the only one suspicious of Mia, huh? I totally remember her gunning for me and starting the brigade! Doesn't that seem weird to you?! I want Mia to say something before I vote for someone else!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Then Lee rose from the fucking dead, with the might and glory of a thousand fallen angels.

Meaning he fell of the couch with all the bottles he drank. There was a lot.

"Fucking..." Lee shook his head. "Oh yeah, it's mo-- mmmm... sometime of day. I think I might've overslept."

A wave of everything everyone said started flowing into his mind all at once, giving him a feeling worse than a hangover with none of the fun before the hangover. "Motherfucker that hurts...I hope I didn't miss anything, but seeing how we're all still standing, I think that means we did some good."

He cracked his neck rather loudly and smacked his lips, picking up his bottles one by one. "I spoke with the dead again, didn't know what was going to happen yesterday so I couldn't get much sleep. Ended up going with the question Jesse suggested. Asked Mewtwo if the person that killed him had fur."

One of the bottles was still full of a glittery blue liquid that smelled fruity. Lee put it to his lips without a second thought. "He said no."

He looked at the others with a cold seriousness he had rarely adopted so far. "And this time I know, if they don't know something, they won't answer or will say I don't know. Turns out there was more instructions in the box."

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
As the Cathedral trembled and changed shape, it started to drip and ooze red, white, even blue fluids. Chunks of organs fell to the floor, threatening to crush whoever entered. As the jam from the decoronated altar flowed, it began to flood the floor, as did all the other secretions pouring from the shambled ceiling.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"How come I'm the only one suspicious of Mia, huh? I totally remember her gunning for me and starting the brigade!
Palkia looked up from where it was currently hunting for pencils dropped between the couch cushions. "Technically I started that."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
As the Cathedral trembled and changed shape, it started to drip and ooze red, white, even blue fluids. Chunks of organs fell to the floor, threatening to crush whoever entered. As the jam from the decoronated altar flowed, it began to flood the floor, as did all the other secretions pouring from the shambled ceiling.

Lee stared at the Cathedral, unfazed even when a liver plopped onto his face. "Is it supposed to do that?"

"When did you speak to the cosmos for your power?"

"When did I..." Lee blinked, wiping fluid from his face. "If you're asking when I got my door... I believe on the first night? I know I didn't come here with it. And I didn't use it until the day after Squirt died."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"No, no, no," Darkwhite said. "I'm asking when last night you asked the dead. Or was it during the day? C'mon, answer, answer! This is IMPORTANT!"
Palkia threw one of the couch cushions into the air. "Ah! Yes! I see what she's getting at. The door--did it specify when you can use it? And how often? My item can only be used at night. But we didn't get a night last night!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"No, no, no," Darkwhite said. "I'm asking when last night you asked the dead. Or was it during the day? C'mon, answer, answer! This is IMPORTANT!"

Lee greatly considered eating the liver that fell on him, holding it in his paw. "I used it last night, but I don't remember the exact time. Assuming time works normally here."

Palkia threw one of the couch cushions into the air. "Ah! Yes! I see what she's getting at. The door--did it specify when you can use it? And how often? My item can only be used at night. But we didn't get a night last night!"

"After reading the instructions, yes, it told me I can use it during the day too," Lee nodded. "But what do you mean about..." Lee tilted his head, accidentally scratching his head with paw still holding the liver. "What do you mean we didn't get a night last night?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I used it last night, but I don't remember the exact time. Assuming time works normally here."
"Oh." Darkwhite relaxed. "Well, never mind. That works. So that means you used it before votes were done yesterday?"

Lee hiccupped, shaking his head. "No, I was still mostly sober yesterday. If there was no night last night, then I probably did it in the morning..." He shook his head and smacked his cheeks, then shook his entire body. "Yeah... Yeah I did it this morning. Got too carried away with... these," Lee motioned towards the bin overflowing with empty bottles.

"I think I planned to asked the door again today, but seeing how I already used it this morning... it looks like my usefulness has run it's course for today." He gritted his teeth, tossing the bottle in hand into the trash with the others. "A mistake I won't make again."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
enter the Cathedral.
Darkwhite transformed into a miniature Cathedral. It grinned mischievously at everyone.
Jesse smirked. "You askin' to be entered, Darkwhite?"

How come I'm the only one suspicious of Mia, huh?
"Oh, I'm suspicious of her too. I just wanted to spread the fuckin' pressure a little more broadly for a tick."

"He said no."

"Great, I'll update the fuckin' board..."

DeadCleared by LeeNot Suspected by JesseSuspected by Jesse
SquirtLeeJesseTabitha
MewtwoPalkiaGenNickit
Darkwhite
Mia
Nilam
Beldum
Abigail

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen slowly backed away from Darkwhite after seeing her transform into and back from that...horrific flesh cathedral.

There was no way he would ever send a prayer to Ho-oh in there.

He was shuddering quite a lot.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Wait fuck, I misheard the fella. Lemme fix that..."

DeadCleared by LeeNot Suspected by JesseSuspected by Jesse
SquirtLeeJesseMia
MewtwoPalkiaAbigailNilam
DarkwhiteNocitlalin
Tabitha
Nickit
Gen

"Jeez. Sorry about that. Just tired as fuck."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Jeez. Sorry about that. Just tired as fuck."
Palkia chuckled. "Need more sleep? We did skip the night, after all. Here, I'll put the couch back together~"

Top Bottom