• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Shulk

Master Driver
Icetales stopped eating for a second and gazed at Fay. “Just call me Icetales, Sir… huh…” He tilted his head. “Apologies, but what is thy name?”
“My name is Fay nice too met you Icetales, but I got honeycombs to munch.” Fay responsed to Icetales and headed towards the sweets Stands.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"I don't really know, is the thing," he said. "She's... chaotic. Wiley. I just know it. If she wants something, she's going to try to find a way to get it. And she won't need strength for that, either..."

Cabot tilted his head.

"Sounds like she's quite different than you. You're certainly not a chaotic Pokémon."

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“You seem busy, Icetails. Would you prefer it if I went to the bar now, or do you want some company?”

“Well, um… I would not mind some company for a while. But if thou want to quench thy thirst, I shall not stop thee.” He wagged his tails. “I shall hang around here, waiting for the other guests to arrive. In the meantime, please enjoy thyself.”

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
Cuicatl sat back down. Drinking could wait. She probably couldn’t even do very much in her new body. The gods saw fit that she couldn’t before. Half a glass in and her... and he would start to chide her to slow down.

Maybe she didn’t want to drink, after all.

“How have things been for you? I know it’s been a little...chaotic...in the world, and I can’t imagine planning something like this is easy.”

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
Not a single stone? Not anywhere? And they were trapped like that until they could find one?

"...Oh," was all that Tricky could muster.

Have you been having a good time so far, at least?"

"Yeah, I guess," Tricky said. "There's a lot of food here." And she was annoyed that her rock was still a rock, but that was besides the point.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Vix absentmindedly kept adding food to her plate, not realizing until after she tried to lift it and nearly fell over. "Whoops, hehe. Good thing I can make things float." She figured she might as well try some of that same pseudo meat Shiron was trying and stacked that on her already full plate, cuz why not?

She floated her and her over-stacked plate to a table, wondering if she was gonna be able to eat everything she got. It couldn't be that difficult. It's just food. Vix took a deep breath, psyching herself up.

Really? You're eating food, not fighting. Why're you acting like this is some kinda challenge?

"Have you seen this plate? I probably won't have to eat for a week! I just hope we got containers for left overs..." Vix chuckled. She grabbed a muffin, and pressed it against her face as if she had a mouth. Puddle bubbled in Vix's bag, which earned it a drop to the floor. Vix tossed the muffin into her lampshade, feeling it burn entirely and vanish. Eating as a sentient lamp was still difficult to get used to, but it was kinda fun, in a way.

"I really like these muffins," Vix chuckled. "I didn't think I could taste things, but I'm glad I do!"

"Hopefully we won't need to go on a diet after this party is over," grinning, Shiron began to munch on the muffin with a happy face. "Oh yeah, this is actually really good!"

The Marshtomp added a few more pieces of it to the plate as he ate them, getting satisfied each time.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hopefully we won't need to go on a diet after this party is over," grinning, Shiron began to munch on the muffin with a happy face. "Oh yeah, this is actually really good!"

The Marshtomp added a few more pieces of it to the plate as he ate them, getting satisfied each time.

"I'm sure I could burn the calories away," Vix snickered, tossing some beef into her head. Its sizzle and pop was something she wasn't expecting, but it felt great at least. She poured more of that purple drink down with it, and hiccupped. "Wh-Whoa, that's new too..."

A-Are you alright? You barely had a drink.

"Don't worry about me Puddle, I'm fine," Vix patted her bag, which was still on the floor so she almost fell over trying to pat it. She sat back up like nothing happened, putting more food into her fire with a pleasant expression about her. "Man, this is so relaxing... How're you feeling, Shiron?" she asked, drinking more of her drink. Her yellow eyes slightly drifted apart, but she kept them together well enough.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Poipole had found a new object of fascination, poking one of the patches of scales on Potluck's hind leg. "So, like, are you Pop's bootleg?"

"Huh?" Potluck's cheek bolts whirred and flashed to an inquisitive magenta. "Oh, you mean because... Well, um..." Now more nervous, he glanced away as his eyes shifted to an orange-brown, like tanned soil. "I guess so. But not this one, um, you know. I kind of came from a different world, and stuff, with Maple."

"Sounds like she's quite different than you. You're certainly not a chaotic Pokémon."

Owen tittered. "I guess I'm not," he said. "But we do have a few things in common since, you know, she came from me and stuff, I guess. She's definitely smarter than she lets on... I--where'd she go?" Suddenly frantic, Owen's eyes darted about the party, finally relaxing when he saw that they had just moved from one spot to near another table of food. He deflated. "It's so weird not actively having Perceive anymore. I wonder if I can send Charizard to keep an eye on her without her noticing..."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I guess so. But not this one, um, you know. I kind of came from a different world, and stuff, with Maple."
"Ooooh, sounds saucy!" Poipole leaned against Potluck's thigh. "So, what the deal, then? Lovers on the run? Former bandits turned good guys? Intergalactic buddy-cop duo where you're the fun-loving, donut-stuffing cop and Maple's the hardass, by-the-book stickler who needs to learn to have some fun once in a while?"

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
"Yeah, I guess," Tricky said. "There's a lot of food here." And she was annoyed that her rock was still a rock, but that was besides the point.

"There really is," Skara said, finally managing to get hold of her target. It was definitely crisp and fresh—Icetales had really gone out of his way. (There would probably be some mushier, soggier ones down at the bottom of the bowl, although it would probably be more trouble than it was worth to reach them like this.) "I don't think I've ever seen this much in one place before! Celebrations back home aren't anywhere near this big. Home isn't anywhere near this big, heh.

"My name is Skara, by the way," she added before finishing the slice. There was still that twinge telling her to introduce herself properly, full statement of rank (such as it was) and order, but she didn't exactly feel like it suited at the moment. "What's yours?"

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"It's so weird not actively having Perceive anymore. I wonder if I can send Charizard to keep an eye on her without her noticing..."

"Right. Your Shadow..." Cabot paused. He'd considered talking with Owen about this for at least a week now, so he supposed this moment was as good as any. "So... you can still summon and talk to him right? And have like actual conversations and stuff?"

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“How have things been for you? I know it’s been a little...chaotic...in the world, and I can’t imagine planning something like this is easy.”

Icetales stopped to chow down a piece of fish, before pondering about the answer. “Well, they have been going… well enough, I reckon. It had been complication after complication, what with some of our folks evolving and all those,” he glanced at the various walking shades, “unexpected new guests. I had to hurry up and amend a few things before I could throw a proper festival.”

He rotated the plate on the floor and shook his head. “Indeed. It was not easy, but I am used to unforeseen events. Thou have no idea how volatile some noblemons can be in my world, who change opinion and plans at the drop of a hair.”

He took a piece of fish and placed it on top of Petram. Somehow, it vanished in a strange goop of scales, which… unnerved the Vulpix somewhat. Good thing that the Deino couldn’t see that.

“And, huh, what about thee? How are things going recently?”

“This is delicious. It’s so nice to be able to indulge without thinking about the prey.”

Icetales showed a happy smile. “Ah, yes, the hunts… Golly, I still remember when I used to hunt with my family. Readying our shards of ice, tracking down prey, stomping the floor with all our weight to drive out the prey…” He sighed. “I sort of miss that, to be fair. It was a good way to build stamina and body, and to train our noses.”

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
So, what the deal, then? Lovers on the run? Former bandits turned good guys?

Potluck tensed a little more, his eyes shifting to a pale green as he looked for a place to hide or look small. But he was too polite to leave and ignore someone like that. "She saved me a long time ago," Potluck said. "that's all."

"So... you can still summon and talk to him right? And have like actual conversations and stuff?"

"Mhm." Owen glanced around, then let the wraith-like Charizard emerge from his back slightly, like a phantom possessing a body far too small. He scanned the area silently, focused on Cal. "He helped a lot during the fight against Dialga and the others, too. I nearly fell off if it wasn't for him catching me. But I guess that's to be expected, since we share the same spirit... Only I can hear him, though. I guess the only way he can talk to others is if I let him take over or something."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Huh." Poipole tilted his head. "You didn't strike me as the damsel in distress type." He zipped over to Potluck's head. "What was it? Ravenous guzzlord? Kartana swarm? Black hole? Nintendo's army of cease and desist lawyers?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen tittered nervously. "Uh, yeah," he admitted. "It happened on accident once, not too long after the whole Shadow Machine thing. Was at night because... "Not important. "Basically, he was there and it calmed me down a little. Sort of counter-intuitive. But I know that 'side' of me can be the one... driving the body, I guess you can say."

--

Potluck frowned, looking toward the buffet table, though he didn't have much of an appetite. "...Myself," he said. "I wasn't... created for good things."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Well, that's not charming and adorable at all!" Poipole flew up to Potluck's head crest, brushed his right hand against it, and licked said hand. "Ah. Huh, you do taste artificial. And here I thought some alternate Pop just wanted a kid." He put one arm up by his head and another by his waist. "But it looks like your backstory's as edgy as everyone else's," he said, completely monotone.

Floating along the buffet, Poipole grabbed a napkin and squirted purple paint on it to make a smiley face. "Here." He lay it on top of Potluck's beak. "Maybe this'll help? 'Smiles go for miles,' you know." He laughed into his hand. "Heard that one in a video game once. No idea if it's true. Didn't live long enough to find a planet with smile-powered vehicles."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom