• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
The sight of a charjabug being carried around by a hulking mass of a 'mon Tricky had never seen before in her life was enough for her to abandon her plate to go over and stick her nose into everymon else's business. That, and she'd been wanting some cake from the buffet - but definitely the first one more! She pranced over to where they were, watching the large 'mon set the bug down on the table. She hopped up on the table herself, taking a seat next to the charjabug.

"Do you have to get carried around everywhere?" she asked bluntly.

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Skara had just about managed to lever herself up onto the edge of the bowl, and was currently debating whether to take the fruit slice right in front of her or strain for the sweeter-looking one further away and risk tipping the whole thing over—curse these nubby new mandibles—when the fennekin bounded onto the table next to her. She jumped, or rather she twitched within her shell and the shell barely moved at all.

"Do you have to get carried around everywhere?" she asked bluntly.

She wanted to be annoyed at the fennekin for reminding her, but for that to be reasonable it would require not having been thinking about it constantly already. "Seems that way," she said. "Or, well. I can still walk, sort of, but." She tried to gesture at her shell with a leg and, of course, was not able to. "Not very quickly at all like this. I'm hoping I can find a way to fix that before the next mission. Or a thunder stone." For all of the fancy technology and strange goings-on and high concentrations of legendary pokémon in one place, how on earth were there no thunder stones to be found?

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Words could not describe the pride that Icetales was feeling at seeing everyone having a good time. Just relaxing, away from the fanfare of the battles and without being saddled by a sea of adrenaline and fear for their own lives…

Yes. He truly felt like he had accomplished something, and Petram reacted to that by rubbing into his forepaw and sending happy brainwaves.

“Yes… I am much pleased indeed, Petram.”

"Hey... a bit late to offer, but I can cook and clean if you want help now or at the end."

Despite the mild confusion all around, his sensitive ears clearly heard Cuicatl approaching and talking to him. He turned toward the dragon and wagged his tails.

“Ah, Miss Cuicatl! I am most pleased to see thou have come!” he responded happily. “Well, we might always use some helping paws when the festival will be over to clean everything, yes, so I greatly appreciate thy offer.”

He took a quick glance at the buffet. “Fancy something to eat? I could tell thee where to find the various food and drinks, if thou wish. Maybe some meat? I think I recall Deino enjoy it immensely.”

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t give up on this plan? Look at all the people here... I never doubted people would turn out, but seeing it with my own eyes is another thing. There’s so many people.”

And then Celeste approached him as well. Splendid, more lovable comrades. Even his stone reacted with joy and wiggled excitedly.

“Ah, Sir Celeste! Yes, I… I am truly impressed myself. This has got to be one of my most successful parties,” responded Icetales, his shining eyes gazing at the folks who were already there and the folks who were still arriving. “Like, golly! It is… a bit overwhelming, no doubt, but also probably one of my greatest achievements.”

He glanced at the Absol gratefully. “And I truly appreciate thy help with setting things up. Nothing of that would have happened without that sublime teamwork.”

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
"No luck with that so far," Skara said, morose. "And I don't know where you'd go looking for one if the shops don't seem to have any. Or if there are any appropriate areas with electrical energy. Of course, then I'd still need someone to help me get there..."

She sighed, then laughed humorlessly. "I can't believe I let this happen. It wasn't supposed to happen until I knew I could get right out of it. All this time I've spent trying to learn how to help people and I can barely even use it properly because I'm stuck in a box. What good is a knight that's stuck in a box?

"...I'm sorry," she said with another sigh. "If I've been brought to a party, I guess the least I can do is not distract other people with my problems. Have you been having a good time so far, at least?" She reached for the apple slice again. Maybe eating would take her mind off it. (Trying to grab the apple slice with stubby pincers was not taking her mind off of it, but perhaps once that part was over.)

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"Looks like yours hasn't formed a body yet," Owen remarked.

"Yeah, I guess he needs a little bit more time," Cabot said. He smiled a little when he noticed his Shade was now jumping circles around his feet with short hops. "Though he has been doing that lately. Sometimes it almost looks like he wants to try to fly or something, but maybe I'm just imagining it."

The Cranidos paused. "Wait, do you think Shades can fly?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Uh... I don't think we've tried testing that out," Owen said. "I mean, Cal's resembling a Charmander, so I don't think she'd be able to fly. I mean, I can fly back home, but that's because of some... different sets of powers that I got. Long story. I don't think Cal has the same thing. Who knows, though? ...Please don't tell Cal. She's hard enough to keep track of on the ground..."

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"Eh... sure," Cabot replied, giving back a sheepish smile. "Though, Cal seems pretty nice. I mean, what's the worst that could happen if she's left alone for a bit?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen flashed a worried look in Cal's direction. She was, thankfully, just chatting with some random Cinderace that must have been passing by. The Cinderace seemed pretty curious about her, but as long as she wasn't causing any trouble...

"I don't really know, is the thing," he said. "She's... chaotic. Wiley. I just know it. If she wants something, she's going to try to find a way to get it. And she won't need strength for that, either..."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron went to the bar. Altough he wasn't a big fan of alcoholic beverage, a cocktail would be nice, granted he could order one without alcohol, as being drunk wasn't... a nice thing to do.

"This is nice," he said, taking a few sips of the drink.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“Yes! I would love some meat. And, um, you have a bar, right?”

“Oh yes. We have all kinds of drinks, and the local barmon can even brew specific cocktails, if thou so wish.” He glanced in the direction of the bar, before looking again at the Deino. “Want me to accompany thee over there? I do not mind.”

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Icetales nodded. “Fair, fair. Well, you both just follow me. It’s right over there.”

With that said, the Vulpix led Cuicatl and Celeste toward the savory stands, making sure to lead the Deino with the sound of his voice. Petram simply tagged along, mindful to not get in the way of the three quadrupeds.

“Very well. There is… pretty much almost anything here, really.” He waved with his paw. “There is some poultry there, and… a few rodent meat over there. Also, some burgers and steaks. Oh! And both freshwater and saltwater fish, if you are in the mood of grilled fish.”

He held three sticks with three of his tails and three plates with the remaining ones. “Ah! You can use the oil to cook the food, but if thou wish to use dragonfire for the purpose, Miss Cuicatl, thou can do so. Just tell me what meat thou desire and I shall get some for thee, if thou desire.”

With that said, he extended a plate and a stick toward Celeste. “Same goes for thee. Want me to serve?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv, suddenly finding themself alone, decided to head over to the congregation near the Ice Vulpix. They walked over, and waved with their leaf. "Hi!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Celeste was growing used to having options for food, but he still hesitated when put on the spot. Saltriv approached before he made his choice. “Oh, hello Saltriv! Nice to see you here.”

He resumed his decision-making. “Perhaps I’ll try some fish. T’was never much of an option for me back home.”

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Poipole had found a new object of fascination, poking one of the patches of scales on Potluck's hind leg. "So, like, are you Pop's bootleg?"

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“Ah, good. Then I might have the perfect choice for you all.”

Icetales stood on his hind legs and extended his tails toward some rose-colored rolls of fish, which he swiftly placed on the plates with the aid of the stick.

“You must try these out. I’ve cooked some of these earlier and they are simply divine.” He kissed his forepaw, emulating a chief’s kiss, then gazed at Saltriv. “And for thee, Mx Saltriv, some fresh vegetables.”

Once he got everything, he placed the heatproof plates on the floor, arranged in a circle in front of the four Pokémon. Then, he gazed at Cuicatl. “Miss, show us thy dragonfire.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom