• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow was enjoying herself, and chatting with some of the locals. Apparently her and the rest of Team Spectrum were seen as the great heroes of the hour! The attention was rather nice in some ways... Though they all seemed confused over the fact that she would choose to live out in the woods rather than in the city itself. The Charmander only shook her head at offers for housing. She had her berry plants, and now her new companion.

As nice as it was to be noticed and appreciated, it got pretty overwhelming rather fast. Mellow and Chill (a name decided on by the doppelganger in the span of a few moments), found both of themselves on the farther end of Parfait Way. It was pleasantly quiet... Though the houses left her with a sense of foreboding. They were all so large...

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I'm sure I could burn the calories away," Vix snickered, tossing some beef into her head. Its sizzle and pop was something she wasn't expecting, but it felt great at least. She poured more of that purple drink down with it, and hiccupped. "Wh-Whoa, that's new too..."

A-Are you alright? You barely had a drink.

"Don't worry about me Puddle, I'm fine," Vix patted her bag, which was still on the floor so she almost fell over trying to pat it. She sat back up like nothing happened, putting more food into her fire with a pleasant expression about her. "Man, this is so relaxing... How're you feeling, Shiron?" she asked, drinking more of her drink. Her yellow eyes slightly drifted apart, but she kept them together well enough.

"Oh yeah, drinks can be heavy..." he grinned, eating some pieces of meat. "I'm feeling fine, I only had like, one cup of alcohol. It's not really my thing."

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Owen tittered nervously. "Uh, yeah," he admitted. "It happened on accident once, not too long after the whole Shadow Machine thing. Was at night because... "Not important. "Basically, he was there and it calmed me down a little. Sort of counter-intuitive. But I know that 'side' of me can be the one... driving the body, I guess you can say."

"I see..." Cabot murmured. "So you really can just talk to your dark side whenever you want then? That must be pretty handy, even without taking into consideration what your Shadow can do physically..."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Potluck crossed his eyes to get a look at the napkin, and his cheek bolts whirred. His eyes flashed a pastel pink. "Yeah, I guess so." Stifling a giggle, he said, "But I'm still happy that I'm with Maple. She's great! But... she needs a lot of rest right now. I was actually thinking about finding a few treats here so she can have some of the party food even if she's too tired to go out right now..."

--

Owen nodded. "I don't really know if he's my dark side," he said. "I think he's just... part of me that I lost a long time ago, in a way. Or a part that I didn't like. But he's not so bad..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh yeah, drinks can be heavy..." he grinned, eating some pieces of meat. "I'm feeling fine, I only had like, one cup of alcohol. It's not really my thing."

"I think it might be my thing, which sounds kinda worrying? It certainly sounds that way," Vix chuckled somewhat nervously, considering whether to drink more or not, but drank more anyway.

Who needs self control, right?

Vix shook slightly, that strange warm feeling flowing through her again. "I never looked into the side effects of alcohol consumption, which I might do after this. But I was really asking how you were feeling in general. Like, how are you enjoying the party, how are feeling in general? We're roomies so like, we gotta look out for each like that, right?"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Hmm. Well, if you want to put together a care package... talk to Prince Silver Spoon." Poipole pointed his head-needles at Icetales. "He set this whole thing up." Smirking, he produced a tiny goo crown on his head again. "It's not bad for a peasant masquerading as royalty." His hand widened to a fan which he flapped in front of his face.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I think it might be my thing, which sounds kinda worrying? It certainly sounds that way," Vix chuckled somewhat nervously, considering whether to drink more or not, but drank more anyway.

Who needs self control, right?

Vix shook slightly, that strange warm feeling flowing through her again. "I never looked into the side effects of alcohol consumption, which I might do after this. But I was really asking how you were feeling in general. Like, how are you enjoying the party, how are feeling in general? We're roomies so like, we gotta look out for each like that, right?"

"I suppose that makes sense. Well, I'm fine, I'm enjoying this place a lot, everyone is nice, honestly, it might even be better than my home," Shiron sighed, looking down. "You see, I didn't have that many friends, despite all my efforts to look like someone you might wanna talk to."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Hmm. Well, my trainer nicknamed the real me Sticky, but I don't think that flies here." Poipole tapped his chin. "Let's go with... Esper. Because I know Baha Blast would love it."

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
"My name is Skara, by the way," she added before finishing the slice. There was still that twinge telling her to introduce herself properly, full statement of rank (such as it was) and order, but she didn't exactly feel like it suited at the moment. "What's yours?"

"It's... It's Tricky. Hi." Tricky stuck out a paw in greeting, then realized that Skara didn't exactly have anything to shake paws with, then retracted it awkwardly. "So... what do you usually do back in your home world?" she asked, trying to steer the conversation out of the current awkwardness.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I suppose that makes sense. Well, I'm fine, I'm enjoying this place a lot, everyone is nice, honestly, it might even be better than my home," Shiron sighed, looking down. "You see, I didn't have that many friends, despite all my efforts to look like someone you might wanna talk to."

Vix placed her odd lantern-appendage on Shiron's shoulder. "People just don't know what they're missing, you're a pretty great guy! It's been ages since I've been able to read with someone who would actually read with me instead of run off before we even started. Or could actually read, really."

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
"It's... It's Tricky. Hi." Tricky stuck out a paw in greeting, then realized that Skara didn't exactly have anything to shake paws with, then retracted it awkwardly. "So... what do you usually do back in your home world?" she asked, trying to steer the conversation out of the current awkwardness.

Another twinge to resist extending a claw back. Sigh. Limax wagged in greeting from its spot beside her, less concerned about its lack of limbs.

"I'm in training to become a knight," she replied. "Someone who helps protect pokémon where I'm from, to oversimplify it. What about you?"

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Owen nodded. "I don't really know if he's my dark side," he said. "I think he's just... part of me that I lost a long time ago, in a way. Or a part that I didn't like. But he's not so bad..."

"Hm, right." Cabot hesitated a little, only to reflexively lower his head when Potluck leapt over him and Owen. He looked off in the direction Potluck was going to and briefly wondered where he was going to in such a hurry, before turning back to Owen. "Anyway... I don't suppose you could maybe help me sometime summon my own shadow? Without using shadow moves to corrupt myself, I mean. I know we all got struck by that machine, but things just kinda happened then and I have no idea how I'd do that now."

Jedi Shulk

Master Driver
"Anyway... I don't suppose you could maybe help me sometime summon my own shadow? Without using shadow moves to corrupt myself, I mean. I know we all got struck by that machine, but things just kinda happened then and I have no idea how I'd do that now."
Mid honeycomb Fay overheard Cabot and Owen. Fay approached both of them with a half eaten honey comb in paw. “I feel the same way Cabot.” Fay empathized.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I don't even know if everyone can do it," Owen admitted, frowning at Cabot. "Some might actually have malevolent Shadows that they shouldn't be entertaining. But with Charizard, I don't know, I think I've been spending so much time fearing myself and stuff in the past that... it just doesn't matter anymore?" He didn't know how else to describe it. "It definitely depends. I don't think anybody else manifested their Shadow in the same way I did... everyone has a different, uh, set of issues. N-no offense or anything. It's just, for once, I think I got off easy..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Vix placed her odd lantern-appendage on Shiron's shoulder. "People just don't know what they're missing, you're a pretty great guy! It's been ages since I've been able to read with someone who would actually read with me instead of run off before we even started. Or could actually read, really."

"Haha, thanks, I really appreciate it... and you're cool too, sharing the room with me and all..." Shiron looked away, blushing.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv flinched at the mention of Shadows and Shadow moves, before continuing to chow down on the vegetables.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Haha, thanks, I really appreciate it... and you're cool too, sharing the room with me and all..." Shiron looked away, blushing.

Vix hiccupped and smiled. "Don't mention it, it's nice not being alone every time I go back to my room. I'm used to bunking with someone else. Or rather, several someones. You kinda remind me of a friend back home, which is nice."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Vix hiccupped and smiled. "Don't mention it, it's nice not being alone every time I go back to my room. I'm used to bunking with someone else. Or rather, several someones. You kinda remind me of a friend back home, which is nice."
"Oh, that's cool. I like your company as well, so I guess we're both good!" He smiled, eating another muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom