• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Corrupt A Wish!

Meridian

local liminal entity
Pronouns
any/all
Partners
  1. aromatisse
I'll wish for a good mental health year next year for myself please!
Granted, but you will have a complete and total mental break January 1st 2025 😔

I wish Pinsir had a trade-based evolution like Scyther does.. say via the King's Rock

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
I wish Pinsir had a trade-based evolution like Scyther does.. say via the King's Rock
Granted! Pinsir now has a trade based evolution while it holds a King's Rock. This evolution has the exact same base stat total, just like Scyther and Scizor do, and it gains the rock type due to the held item being, well, a rock. Additionally its pincers now appear to be made of stone. It is weak to Rock, Steel, and Water, resists Normal and Poison, and takes neutral damage from every other type.
However, it is only obtainable in Gold and Silver, and must be traded up if you want to use it.

I wish that Nintendo wasn't going to shut down the 3DS Online Services

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Granted-they're going to ban it though. Visit your nearest black market if you want them.

I wish that things would go how I want them to for just one day.

You have a perfect day. Being nice i'll give you a perfect week.

Come day eight though everyone around you starts having scalds of bad luck and somehow know you are responsible.

I wish for the ability to be organized.

K_S

Gee thanks.

Alright granted. Everywhere you go there are pokemon abound. You even have a clutch/nest/flock/herd of all your favorites right in your front yard/nearest park waiting just for you!

The downsides... Pokeball tech (catching and storage) doesnt exist... And the mon are not friendly in the slightest (think ferals from pokemon msytery dungeon meets alola pokedex entries)

I however will go the safe route. I would like a real life, soft, filled with appropriate filling and fits to color and proper forum of a kanto version, persian plush to snuggle.

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
...I'm doomed.

Wish granted. You get the best ever persian plush to snuggle-right before a meteor crashes through your roof, aims exactly at your plush and swoops it up in a magnificent parabola before boomeranging back and tossing it into my hands. Blame fate.

I have not learned my lesson yet. I wish I was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's world.

• Mewlulz
Reactions: K_S

K_S

...I'm doomed.

Wish granted. You get the best ever persian plush to snuggle-right before a meteor crashes through your roof, aims exactly at your plush and swoops it up in a magnificent parabola before boomeranging back and tossing it into my hands. Blame fate.

I have not learned my lesson yet. I wish I was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's world.
a shame i noticed this first... Its such a nice wish i need to corrupt now...

(I'd like my plush back)

Granted. You get the whole shebang. Mysterious voice. Colorful void. Orange scarf. Personality test that routes you to a fitting mon youre happy to inhabbit... The light brightens, clears, you crash hello into the ground and you meet a partner to walk you safely to you new town base!

Looks like klecheons sick and they need a new merchent! Welcome to the world of mystery dungeon as an npc where you can only move one square inch in your shop!

I'd like a sneak preview of the new nintendo system and pokemon game!

Last edited:

Kandykorn

Lion Apologist
Pronouns
They/Them
I'd like a sneak preview of the new nintendo system and pokemon game!
Yeah, you can see generation 10, as well as the "Switch X-Treem", however, the creative decisions nintendo made with the new consoles are a bit... underwhelming, and the pokemon games (Pokemon hamburger and hotdog) looks really weird, and graphically worse than the alola games.

I'd love to wish for a cool pair of sunglasses

• Mewlulz
Reactions: K_S

K_S

Yeah, you can see generation 10, as well as the "Switch X-Treem", however, the creative decisions nintendo made with the new consoles are a bit... underwhelming, and the pokemon games (Pokemon hamburger and hotdog) looks really weird, and graphically worse than the alola games.

I'd love to wish for a cool pair of sunglasses

(I see shank named the new system, and erik inspired the names with his food obsession -way to wa-use Arceus' blessings-)

Granted, you get a pair of cool sunglasses... Literally so cool they are made of dry ice and break down outside of nonfreezing conditions.

I'd really recomend you dont put them on, chemical burns, nerve damage, poison fumes but hey, your choice.

I'd like quieter neighbors please.

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
Granted. You get quieter neighbors, but the neighborhood about a mile from yours has a party person who blares his music at night so loud that your ears are traumatized as you try to sleep.

I am still insistent so time to go again! But instead of pokemon, let's do digimon. Yeah, I'd like to live in a computer infested with cute/scary hacker tools.

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
I am still insistent so time to go again! But instead of pokemon, let's do digimon. Yeah, I'd like to live in a computer infested with cute/scary hacker tools.
Granted! Now stop me if you've heard this one before, but while wandering in the woods, you find yourself unable to return from where you came from. You have no cell service anywhere, the data on your phone even seems to be corrupting a little. And more importantly, there is a pretty peeved looking Kabuterimon headed straight for you, not to mention whatever strange things this wish will be causing outside the digital world. Good luck!

However, I like this wishing for fiction thing, so I'll steal borrow it
I wish I was living in the world of the Percy Jackson series and was at Camp Half-Blood

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! How am I supposed to Digimon Survive?!

Granted! Sadly, you arrive there just as everybody is leaving, and you didn't have time to leave a note. But, you do somehow know that Mr. D permits the harpies to eat campers who don't leave a notice that they'll be staying. Sorry.

I wish for a ryudamon (potentially my partner, if not, a dorumon or demi-devimon would also work) to beat up that Kabuterimon about to eat me.

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
I wish for a ryudamon (potentially my partner, if not, a dorumon or demi-devimon would also work) to beat up that Kabuterimon about to eat me.
Welp, guess I have to run.

Also, granted! Just in the nick of time, a Ryudamon shows up to beat up the Kabuterimon- even successfully winning the battle against the Champion-Level digimon- but not without sustaining some damage itself.
Now you are lost in this digital world with nothing but an injured Ryudamon that is insisting that it is A-OK, and you are pretty sure that this Kabuterimon's friends will be on the way soon.

Now for me to wish my way out of my own predicament.
I wish that I had a celestial bronze weapon, the skill to use it, and enough of a head start to run to safety.

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
It is strictly prohibited to hurt an endangered prototype digimon, so your punsihment is...

According to Greek mythology, the harpies are Zeus' favored helpers and therefore, you're not supposed to fight them unless you're a masonist and enjoy being turned into energy by a Master Bolt. Oh, and did I mention that harpies are so fast that among mortals, the only ones who can outspeed them are the Boreads, and barely so? Sorry pal, but I engineered this so you can't escape leisurely while attempting to send random jogress digimon to eat me in a computer.

I wish for ryudamon to heal up magically before we're dead.

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
  2. vulpix
I wish for ryudamon to heal up magically before we're dead.
Granted. Ryudamon is magically healed up, and it seems to be even more confident than before. So confident, in fact, that it wants to stay put and fight the approaching group of digimon.

Well if I can't fight them, and I can't run away conventionally, I will do the next best thing.

I wish that I was also in the Digital World and had a Liollmon to protect me, so that I am both far from the harpies and still able to continue this multiversal adventure.

Kandykorn

Lion Apologist
Pronouns
They/Them
I wish that both of us (Ryudamon and I) would magically teleport out.
Granted, but you teleport to who knows where in the middle of a gosh darn volcano

I wish people would listen to my podcast

Cherry_BombBees

flying in the name of love
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. altaria
Granted, but you teleport to who knows where in the middle of a gosh darn volcano

I wish people would listen to my podcast

Granted, but the only people who listen to it are 12-year-old boys who immediatly remix it for memes.

I wish I lived in the Hoenn region.

Top Bottom