• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
((why the game gotta explode while I'm at work and cause me to have to throw away half my thoughts))

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm like, melting inside UH... im gonna. take a step back and try to gather my frantically screaming and shattered brain and post later.

For now: Jackie 99% innocent

Uh... Bigger sus on shinji?

I hope free wasn't our doc.... Oh man I'm sorry it had to come out like this jackie!! I didn't want to lose you like this I'm sorry. ;.; I wish I'd considered bus driver earlier maybe.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Bruh I’m so torn because Tetra’s flailing and spamming is coming off as such frantic town and Jackie has absolutely no fucking reason to fakeclaim cop because that’s ridiculously ballsy. Holy fuck LMFAO. Why’d this have to happen while I’m tryna get cosplay shit done.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Inkedust rn, undoubtedly]]

616D2C4A-99C6-47C5-A346-FA3576880006.jpeg

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This is good thought cause we can probably figure out whats really going on without a mislynch]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((Holy shit.

Okay, I'm going to go shower and think about this. I'm glad I didn't have a chance to go back and reread all of the posts yet because wow. I know it's bad to go with the panic but cannot fathom anyone having reactions that raw and real as something faked. Reading Tetra and Jackie as Town on my end.

Two things I will be trying to figure out when I get back: Who in particular benefits most by having the two pitted against each like this, and who has added the most unsubstantiated fuel to the fire?))

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[anyway sorry to reveal early, guys, but just like Humble Vale i apparently just read sus when I play cop, and after realising i'm too drained and beaten-down to keep up the fight with Tetra when my power pinged guilty i figured i'd just force the issue rather than get murked in the night]]

[[god help us tho at least we are spared the worst case scenario of scum driving me to get false results on people every night in a game advertising itself as having no power misinfo. that's why i didn't assume bus driver, you see]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Yep. A Perfectly fair play tbh and everything makes sense in hindsight tbh.

Scary. Its ok you did your best.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Wait hang on, I’m not saying we NEED to do this but if there’s a bus driver in the game would it still not be safe for people to claim????]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Can Bus drivers usually choose who to redirect to or just to redirect?]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[anyway sorry to reveal early, guys, but just like Humble Vale i apparently just read sus when I play cop, and after realising i'm too drained and beaten-down to keep up the fight with Tetra when my power pinged guilty i figured i'd just force the issue rather than get murked in the night]]

[[god help us tho at least we are spared the worst case scenario of scum driving me to get false results on people every night in a game advertising itself as having no power misinfo. that's why i didn't assume bus driver, you see]]
[[honestly, no need to apologize. I've been in 3 games now, and legit this stuff happens every time, and every time it breaks the dam and the game begins to flow. I don't think there's anything to apologize for, you're playing the game, we all are! 100% honesty it's these WTF moments that keep me coming back to play Mafia. Hugs to you Jackie, I'm so glad you've been a part of this game and continue to be! Genuinely I mean it]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

[[Honestly it’s good you revealed because we were 100% heading in the direction of sac’ing you or Tetra and this turns the game on its head (which…is the fun part!) so you’re vibing LOL]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Can Bus drivers usually choose who to redirect to or just to redirect?]]
[[doing a bit of wiki reading and it seems that a Deflector is another bus-driver adjacent role that could fit the bill here? Still not sure about choices of who is the new target though]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[So not necessarily a one for one swap, a la bus driver, but choosing a target to "shield" in a way, but maybe not choosing where the deflected night actions go??]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[that means a lot. thanks x ]]

[[anyway bus drivers aren't random, they swap two specific targets. they are extremely powerful, especially in small games. i pray that this means that besides the kill power and the bus driver, the scumteam have very limited assets or town has some very good ones.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[ERGH THIS IS SO STINKY. Because now begs the question; do we reveal roles so we know who gets swapped in the event a swap happens? But then that leaves us vulnerable to mafia knowing who’s who and picking off the power roles 🥲 I’m MALDING]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[if it's a deflector and not a bus driver, then doctor protection will work on me, because deflecting the protection also means deflecting their own kill. that's less terrifying. they can still fuck with my results, of course.]]

Top Bottom