• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
[[ It's not uncommon to have JOAT + doctor (or even two doctors) in a game. Yellow's claim seems entirely reasonable to me and doesn't interfere with my own role. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[It possible Negrek also somehow told the truth (mildly unlikely though) and Seren is still the killer (visiting Free on D1 is sus as all heck).]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Vote Seren
@Inkedust
]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ Will address the rest of the post once I properly take it in, but: I'm the doctor, and I protected Jackie last night. ]]
[[I'll bite. What's your flavor then?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Let it be known that my protector role shields the target from all other actions, so it’s plausible that Negrek healed Jackie but it did not go through because of my protection, which was then bypassed by a juggernaut bullet.

Also, keep in mind that Wind voted for Shini over me on D2.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Man I really cannot find a way to run circles around Pano's theory, but also, Negrek claiming doc...wanna see what she says.

This is true too, but do we know if mafia can talk to each other? Idfk man.

If Negrek's telling the truth, my eyes are immediately gonna fall to Minty.]]

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
[[I'll bite. What's your flavor then?]]
[[ It's about wanting to become more strong and brave and learning to protect people. It says windskull found a strange blue crystal in their room that presumably is what gave them their abilities. It says the crystal is powerful even though windskull is not. ]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Negrek is obviously not in the clear for me, but I’m still more sus of Pano and Seren than I am of Negrek…although, Pano’s role claim was pretty darn detailed and convincing, so she’s much less sus for me now.

for now, Vote: Seren.

@Inkedust ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ It's about wanting to become more strong and brave and learning to protect people. It says windskull found a strange blue crystal in their room that presumably is what gave them their abilities. It says the crystal is powerful even though windskull is not. ]]
[[This feels kinda sus but its hard to make a judgement based on that.... But I'll let slide for now

Vote @Seren

I kinda think Sind might be our final scum]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[No title for your role ? Hmmm....]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I kinda think Sind might be our final scum]]
[[I'm literally not, I'm the town OSBP, so we can put that thought to bed right now.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Let it be known that my protector role shields the target from all other actions, so it’s plausible that Negrek healed Jackie but it did not go through because of my protection, which was then bypassed by a juggernaut bullet.

[[It's possible that the scum bus driver/swapper swapped Jackie as a target, meaning your protection never even went to Jackie in the first place. This would make sense if they didn't use their swapping power on Tetra, which I thought would be a sure thing.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But all things accounted for I'm not yet certain on Sind either, it wavers between Negrek/Sind for now...]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I'm going to line the crow up now because you're all gonna eat it if we start turning eyes on me, just saying!]]

Vote: Seren
@Inkedust

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((I am so glad to have my own house now, because I can now yell out, "What the fuck" without much repercussion))

((Right, so, my foundation for innocence and hints of being Roleblocker:
1. #188 My first reads with post evidence. Admittedly, was due to pressure.
2. #220 My first hint towards being Roleblocker.
"Perhaps we could talk about our respective pasts over some tea in the evening? Something to keep us from losing our heads over this stressful situation. If that's alright, of course. There are others here that I'd also have such an interest in talking with."
3. #250 My second hint towards being Roleblocker.
Gardevoir smiled; some familiarity was nice, right? Although... "How much have you been acquainted with using your claws? It will take a bit of finesse to try to hold the cup gently in your case. It may end up being a bit of an all-night effort, and if you need time to get used to your new body, perhaps it would be best that I not distract you while you acclimate."
4. #311 My second reads with more evidence. I sus Gojira, and also give a "good hunch" of Pano's innocence (namely because I roleblocked; the innocence was from the posts but that was my third hint).
5. #380 My fourth hint at being a Roleblocker. As this point, the conversation had moved on from Roleblocker... but I brought it up again.
"A Roleblocker, hm? If one were to exist, a scum-aligned one would become a treacherous threat, but a town-aligned would be an amazing asset that could potentially block the Deflector. Even so, I echo that we ought to stay quiet about our own roles for the time being,"
6. #417 I know that Gojira would have been ultimately lynched with or without extension, but I intentionally placed a voted myself in order to draw out more time which we all felt we needed so we could go over the other possibilities. Leading towards my contributions here:
7. #481 / #488 Lots of evidence reads with sus and finally 2nd vote on Gojira.
8. #513 Pointing out minimum 3 Mafia players based on GM word, which had not been confirmed yet and I had been speaking in previous posts as if it were a duo.
9. Everything that happened in the last 2 hours haha. Calling myself out as the Motivated, pressuring everyone to reveal related Roleblock/Motivated statuses, and then revealing myself as the Town Roleblocker.))

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Either we're being eleborately played by Minty/Pano scumteam in which case, gg. I cannot even.

Otherwise Pano is telling the truth at the very least about Seren, which kinda of lines up with their cautious plays and not trying to get people to target them.

I am less certain about Wind/Negrek because of swapping and roleblocking and shenanigans.

For now Seren is still the best bet, but I don't write off anyone at this point.

Yellow feels truthful to me about JOAT though. Minty seems truthful enough about their stuff as well.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[But all things accounted for I'm not yet certain on Sind either, it wavers between Negrek/Sind for now...]]
[[Okay but why me and not Minty??? How does a Town Roleblocker not sound fake but me being OSBP is????

Minty and I have played the same--detailed posts, theorizing, whatever the fuck--so how come I'm the sus one but you're willing to take Minty's word for it? You're town, that's certain, but I'm gonna need you to think harder about your read.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit