• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"Crying like a newborn because you're a little 'scared' will get you nowhere," she growled. "You're hardly a child, so start acting your age."
"excuse me ma'am, but this is a strictly no-bullying zone," said sans, with his best customer service voice. "i'm gonna need you to put a coin in the naughty jar."

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
dw locktown forever now
This makes me kinda angry. I do not appreciate being townread for stuff discussion of roles or meta that ultimately does nothing for solving the game and frankly I'm mildly inclined to scumread you for it but I can't remember if it's just your playstyle or what. My vote's got nowhere better to be though.
Vote: kyeugh

To be fair, a non-scum bubby might try to go for both at once: scumhunt, but make a deal with their partner not to target them directly. (More easily done if the scum is SK). But just thinking from the scum-side it'd be a big risk
Yeah, I can see something like this too, but I don't see a scum/SK player taking such a risk so early

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
This makes me kinda angry. I do not appreciate being townread for stuff discussion of roles or meta that ultimately does nothing for solving the game and frankly I'm mildly inclined to scumread you for it but I can't remember if it's just your playstyle or what. My vote's got nowhere better to be though.
well this sucks but forever is forever so sadly i am forced to concur with you.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"The world is an unforgiving place and won't have spare a second thought for his sob story. Coddling him will only make him sorry later down the line. It may seem harsh now, but he'll be thankful later," Mademoiselle dismissed. "Although... Something he said interests me."
"U-um, I...I-I don't really know what t-to do, but...um..." Gen hesitated, then continued, "I-I can send m-messages to people i-in certain circumstances."
"What do you mean by this? Did you send a message to someone during the night?"

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

All I can say is that from the last game I played with her (when she didn't die immediately) is that she seemed more "into" the game, strategizing and all, more from the start than now. I know she's an experienced player.

BUT (and this is a big but) we're only six hours in. She has time, I literally did the same thing last game and I was innocent, and that game was like 2 years ago and irl exists. I'd give it more time before joining in myself this particular game.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I...I didn't s-send anything l-last night, b-but I..." he trailed off, trembling badly, clutching tightly onto Kora.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
well this sucks but forever is forever so sadly i am forced to concur with you.
...this also makes me kinda angry depending on how serious about that forever you are.

All I can say is that from the last game I played with her (when she didn't die immediately) is that she seemed more "into" the game, strategizing and all, more from the start than now. I know she's an experienced player.

BUT (and this is a big but) we're only six hours in. She has time, I literally did the same thing last game and I was innocent, and that game was like 2 years ago and irl exists. I'd give it more time before joining in myself this particular game.
Yeah, the scum-lean's not super strong or anything, I've seen people do this that are both town and scum (but I feel like the scum go for it quicker). But like I said my votes got nowhere better to be so until it does or until q says/does makes me not lean scum on her at all, its gonna be there.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I-I...I didn't s-send anything l-last night, b-but I..." he trailed off, trembling badly, clutching tightly onto Kora.

"But... what? Did something happen?" Palkia tilted his head as he spoke, having now finished his sandwich. He would need to get another one soon.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"N-no, I...I-I was t-too scared," he said, looking down as he trembled.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"N-no, I...I-I was t-too scared," he said, looking down as he trembled.

"Oh, I see. Well, that's alright." He attempted to gently pat the Oshawott.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"But... what? Did something happen?" Palkia tilted his head as he spoke, having now finished his sandwich. He would need to get another one soon.
sans offers Palkia a fresh burg with a side of fries. Smells good!

"i'm serious about that naughty jar thing, by the way," continued sans, gesturing at Mademoiselle. "the late fees for the naughty tax are extremely incremental, so i would suggest paying it as soon as possible."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"The world is an unforgiving place and won't have spare a second thought for his sob story. Coddling him will only make him sorry later down the line. It may seem harsh now, but he'll be thankful later,"

Kora deadpanned, sighing. "Then why didn't you just say that? You can teach harsh lessons without being harsh, Bacon Lady. Like, you could tell a kid that falling on the ground hurts, or you could shove 'em down a flight of stairs. I'd hope you'd pick the first option."

Palkia did a double-take at this. "Huh? How do you two know each other? You guys from the same dimension or something?"

"Nope, but we've bumped into each other before in other worlds and places between worlds. He's my friend," Kora purred. "And he's also incredibly anxious by nature, so, like, shaky bean friend."

Kora hopped up, after leaving Gen on the ground, and crossed his arms. "Speakin' of places between worlds, we're doing that mafia game thing again, right? Last time I played one I lost terribly, and the time before that, everything caught fire and I lost again." He put on a big, childish grin. "I wonder how this game'll turn out, hehe~!"

"What've I missed so far? The Voice in my head thinks something important happened, but he can't really recall it. Reading isn't his strong suit," Kora snickered. "Like, isn't someone supposed to be dead already? Isn't this the... ffffffffirst... night..? Day! I mean, like, the sun's out an' all that."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
eughpossum.pngFry wasn't sure he was very fond accusing people already.

However, he intends to wait and see if anyone else has anything helpful to offer.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
sans offers Palkia a fresh burg with a side of fries. Smells good!

Palkia turned to see the food. "Oh snap! Thanks, Skeletor!"

That... was very clearly not Skeletor, but okay.

He ate the burg, relishing it.

"Nope, but we've bumped into each other before in other worlds and places between worlds. He's my friend," Kora purred.

This gave him pause. "What? You've been to other worlds? But how..." He then realized that he couldn't have possibly been the only pokemon with inter-dimensional powers.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry ambled around the area, carefully watching everyone. Not everyone from yesterday had shown up yet. Perhaps once they were all there he would declare those who smelled good and those who were rotten.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
This gave him pause. "What? You've been to other worlds? But how..." He then realized that he couldn't have possibly been the only pokemon with inter-dimensional powers.

"Well, first time I was dragged out to another world I had to be a hero and save it, then went back home, and every now and then I just kinda left to this fun in-between dimension on accident," Kora began, floating off the ground to be eye-level with Palkia. "Then, when I wanted to go there on purpose, I just kinda focused real head and I did."

"Helps that I'm not exactly... "as packaged,"" Kora snickered, booping Palkia's nose and snapping his claws. A wave of dark energy washed over him, and he looked like Palkia, exactly so. "Basically, I'm just Kora!" he grinned, snapping once again, and going back to normal.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"i'm serious about that naughty jar thing, by the way," continued sans, gesturing at Mademoiselle. "the late fees for the naughty tax are extremely incremental, so i would suggest paying it as soon as possible."

Mademoiselle eyed the skeleton. "And may as I ask with what money?" she asked, unamused. "If you haven't noticed, I'm an oversized bird!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Mademoiselle eyed the skeleton. "And may as I ask with what money?" she asked, unamused. "If you haven't noticed, I'm an oversized bird!"

"You can have some of mine," Kora said, reaching into his mane and pulling out a handful of bacon. He then ate it without a second thought, holding out a golden coin with his other paw. "...I forgot I had this."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"not to worry, ma'am," he said, pulling out a digital memo pad. "if you currently lack funds, we can add it to your current bill. we accept cash and credit."

Top Bottom