• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• Users: K_S
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K_S

That one scene...

You know that scene... It either popped into your head as you were brainstorming and became an end point. Became the apex of your characters development, arch, or intro. Or it was the payoff for all that forshadowing and worldbuilding. Or for those fly by the seat of your pants writers it...
  2. K_S

Headcanons for you characters

Use a canon character in your tales? What headcanons do you apply to them to make them distincty yours for your stories? Think of this spot as a place to share and care those ideas...
  3. K_S

New fic idea! Crack treated seriously Cotl/pkmn black/white cross over. Title pending?

Table of contents: 1. Setting, fandoms, and timelines 1b. Content warning for canon source as well as storyideas. 1c Summary 2 Pivitol part of each fandom used in the fic. 3 Relevent characters/settings/notes for thise not familiar with Cult of the Lamb (Character sheets!) 4 relevelent...
  4. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag

So by sheer luck when looking for persian pictures for my avatar i found these cute cat reactions pics from the mystery dungeon games. The base picture was a collage that i cropped to heck and back via a phone function and with some trial and error I altered them to look a bit like the mon...
  5. K_S

Pokémon Complete! A Gift fic for couch
    Threadmarks: Introduction and part 1

Summary: Set in his verse "a new path" it takes the perspective of Giovanni and explores his reaction to a very specific holiday that started in Viridian a few decades ago... Ranking: Teen, for swears and off color humor Genre: slice of life, minor diamond shipping, giovanni centric. This...
  6. K_S

Pokémon Transversal headcanons and oneshots

My Transversal Headcanon Home Summary: as it says on the tin this my storage spot for headcanons, one shots, notes, ect from late game or spoiler heavy segments of Transversal. Some tales will make sense only with reading the home tale but most should require no extra reading at all. The...
  7. K_S

Writing questions

I plan on expanding this slowly depending an author participation.. But i thought i'd make an archive of questions for sharing/caring and funsies. So question one. What got you into writing (fanfic or otherwise) and what keeps you coming back to it? (For this who dont write feel free to talk...
  8. K_S

Blitz review prep 2023

Welcome to the blitz prep page! And its back again... While its not 100 percent set in stone as to when it starts since we know the blitz is on why not perculate... Speculate... Contemplate and samelessly gossip over our plots and plans for points, stories to hit, recs, or even requests amd...
  9. K_S

The Scp 914 GAME: Research simulator

Attention: all incoming personel, Condolances... Welcome selected researches, d-class, and docters, to this alternate universe's scp fascility site # (redacted), you who join us today have the astute horror honor of being part of our newest trial run. At location (redacted), (redacted) a...
  10. K_S

Wooden plank studios

So while they do some fun mon themed work (the galar boarder patrol being gold) it looks like they are pecking out a region based off of breath of the wild. Thoughts? Botw region in progress The galar patrol..
  11. K_S

And in closing... Post 2023 blitz thread

Yeah its about 50 min early but meh... So howd did the blitz treat you this year? Your fics get showered with attention? Want to brag about it? Find a new tale you wanna brag on (that you forgot to mention in the weekly rec page)? Any suggestions to make things smoother? Meet your goals...
  12. K_S

updated! News Years Resolution! 2023

Pretty self explanatory. I will convert this to a gen. "What are your goal" thread in due time. Until then chatter away if you like with well wishes!
  13. K_S

Pokémon The Send Off. Dells 2022 xmas epilogue.

So as I've reached out to all the participants here's the promised thread for them to participate in. Here's the background reading if anyone's interested. Character notes for the cast "Bringing it home" aka the motherfic And I'll edit in my own tale's closing as time permits.
  14. K_S

Pokémon The White Board

AN: A "Drawing board" spin-off. A series of short stories tied to the Drawing Board. Basically, I'm turning my notes and abandoned segments into their own little archive. I'll get "Drawing" up and offer a link when I can. so you can read both tales back to back but right now this is part...
  15. K_S

blitz prep thread 2022

So while we're unsure as to when the blitz is going to start up how about the tales you're thinking about tackling? Any recs for those entering the contest? Here's a spot to share and care your ideas, suggestions, or gossip for the upcoming event. Anyways since the dates set... Lets share...
  16. K_S

An open ended challenge

So I've a challenge and a bit game. Basically I've pulled a scene off of a tale. Broke it down to the base componets and wanted to see how others put it together. Its a combat scene. Sequence of events: Glass window shatter gets attention Ash investigate sound Introduce setting.. resteraunt...
  17. K_S

Closed as of Nov 1. 2022. Dell's 2022 pre event RP
    Threadmarks: CLOSED

OOC: Hi everyone, I'm hoping you got your email letting you know this was up... sorry for how late in the day it's going to be... Anyway here's the opening scene. Please fill in the blanks for your characters and we'll start bouncing off of each other and seeing how this is going to work. New...
  18. K_S

Comfort fanfic

Heard of comfort food? That sumptious meal you crave after a long day? Think of that idea but apply it to your fanfic reading. Whats your fic of choice as a pick me up after a long day and why?
  19. K_S

On writing... posts... memes... ect.

basically, view this as a place to post memes, short blurbs, ecetera about the (original or fanfic) writing experience. Found this little gem and I'm feeling called to the carpet by it... View: https://dy-nevers.tumblr.com/post/693791130301743104
  20. K_S

Pokémon Fractional: The Rules of the Game

Fractional: The Rules of the Game AN: A Lillie/Gio fanfic, set in “Transversal”, basically I’m popping some notes out of point/list format and threading them into a story and am trying for a new format as well. Summary: Introduction: Pokecenter (redacted) is having technical...
Top Bottom