• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Headcanons for you characters

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Use a canon character in your tales? What headcanons do you apply to them to make them distincty yours for your stories?

Think of this spot as a place to share and care those ideas...

SparklingBlue

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
She/Her
My version of Ash is a little more aware of the type chart--he would not ask Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on a Ground or Rock type.

Each of the gang are talented musicians and performers, and have hobbies besides Pokemon.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
My version of Ash is a little more aware of the type chart--he would not ask Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on a Ground or Rock type.

Each of the gang are talented musicians and performers, and have hobbies besides Pokemon.
Laughs.

I've read your character studys and outlines... Let's not be humble here.

The cast consists of musical prodegies/virtuoso's across the board, which makes for a fascinating worldbuilding angle you dont see very often in fanfic...

Personally since Giovanni tends to be my standby canon character, and the roost/transversal (r/t) variants the one posted on this site...

my headcanons for r/t'verse Gio are tied to his culture.

He's deeply entrenched in the social norms of his people even if he conversly starts bucking against them as part of his rebelion and growing up pains.

gio having mastered a poker face to keep his head on his shoulders then upping his game to master total body language masking leans heavily on language cues... His pulse and posture will never rat him out but he's his most honest when speaking italian, be it terms of affection or threats, and he hasnt been able to slap a clamo on that tell despite trying for years...

The other headcanons i have tie into the trauma and how its handled. and that tangle is called the "silver and green psy notes" on my drive. It's a long, wip, link encrusted, coagulation of data thats my goto when the kids get stuck narriating.

Taliax

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
no pronouns
I really like writing the Battle Chatelaines, especially Evelyn! One headcanon I have for her is that she enjoys swimming. I have a pretty extensive array of headcanons for them in my (very lacking in amounts i have actually written) Glitch Crossing universe. Another headcanon is that all of them actually have blue hair, and the 3 besides Evelyn wear wigs for their outfits. Kris is their cousin, and Evelyn's Suicune is a child of Kris's. (I think the legendaries should be able to breed, just so specifically and rarely that "leaving them at the daycare for a bit" doesn't really cut it, lol)

Kandykorn

Lion Apologist
Pronouns
They/Them
While he hasen't appeared in anything I've written yet, I headcannon Guzma as trans, and also that he was afraid of bugs as a kid (a la misty).

I Headcannon Red as highkey deranged and insane. When I throw him into something, its generally to have a "compettive pokemon player" in a fanfiction setting.

Reactions: K_S
Top Bottom