• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

New fic idea! Crack treated seriously Cotl/pkmn black/white cross over. Title pending?

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Table of contents:

1. Setting, fandoms, and timelines

1b. Content warning for canon source as well as storyideas.

1c Summary

2 Pivitol part of each fandom used in the fic.

3 Relevent characters/settings/notes for thise not familiar with Cult of the Lamb
(Character sheets!)

4 relevelent characters/settings/notes for pokemon black/white

5 Scene ideas, general situations, and odds and ends.

6 misc/pending

7 first chapter r.d. (will probably get this reviewed for a catnip before xfering story out of this area)

Part 1: i.p.
Part 2: i.p.
Part 3: i.p.
Part 4: i.p.
Paet 5 i.p.
Part 6 i.p.
Part 7 i.p.

The favorite parts of each that I am throwing at the wall:
Basically i am comandeering one of my favorite aspects of cult of the lamb fandom (and canon, though its not emphasised per the games p.o.v. and aims... Basically a close sibbling/bishop relationship). And i am tossing it on one of my fav TEAMS from pokemon (team plasma).

Last edited:
Part 1

K_S

Table of contents part 1

(A1)

Settings
: will be updated
From Cult of the Lamb:
(Mentioned) Darkwood, Silkcradle, Anura, Anchordeep, Gateway,

(A2)
From pokemon black/white:
Hypothetical team plasma base/training camp (need to pick town/area for this later) set up like boarding school/brainwashing camp though.

Also (future note) detail homes of 4 trainers in different parts of the region (pending) as thats where each bishop starts/lands.

Leshys start point iccirus city
Hekets pending
Kallamar pending
Shamuras pending

(B)
fandoms
:
Cult of the lamb x pokemon (possibly black and white?) AU.

(C)
timelines
:
Pokemon black/white. Set Pre game at a TEAM Plasma recreuitment center. In an conversion/therepy camp for troubled youths, ran by the Harmonia family.

cult of the lamb: set post game, after Narinder's SPARING and set during the post game DLC old faith package...

Basically the cast get resurected post defeat by THE LAMB but Narinder the ex-god of death is salty and screws up the cast's return. Sending the returning bishops "elsewhere" (to pokemon black) because he can... And he doesn't have to deal with them if they are in crazy critter land, and its so far away they're irretrivable, and the power used to bring them back has clearly debased them... Between the pokemon world and thier status (ex gods to catchable level 5 mon) oh boy are they getting punished. And its somewhere Nerinder doesnt have to see them in... So the whole mess is a "win win" for the DEATH cat.

1b.
Content warning for canon source as well as storyideas. As well as ranking.

Teen.

Reasons for ranking a c.w.
Discussions of brainwashing,
(canon for the mon setting and cotl setting)
torment, (canon for cotl)
abuse (blame ghestis),
mental health issues (both fandoms), injuries leading to disabilities
(cotl's backstory),
ableism
(due to all the main cast being disabled and the world not liking or being willing to help -its sad that the cotl setting a world teetering into an apocolypse level disaster is kinder to disability then the mon world that insists on training you until you "get over it".)
Others pending.

1c Summary

Never had a word summoned such dread.

The world had been taken from the four of them by the blasted Prophet of Death. The creature's bleeting war cries and the slash of the decending headsman's axe had been the last sensations for them all...

Then nothing.

Just an eternity of floating in "heaven". The afterlife was like being trapped on the foamy crest of a wave, tossed and tumbled in divine illumination...

Save, unlike a wave, there was no crash and decent into the calmer waters below.

Just nothing but a glowing head over tail tumble. Until the sensation of cloven hoves pokeing and prodding them broke through the eternal gyrations. Clunky fingers found purchase on thier forms, and a soul deep tug of up and  out... And they were decending back to the world of the living.

Then came that word, that terrorfying word.

"Whoopsie-daisy?"

The end result was the world once lost was given to them again... Save it wasn't theirs.

Courtesy of scheming and butterfingers, resurections went bad. Perhaps a whimsical Hoopla was to blame for thier final destination...

Regardless the end result was the Bishops of the Old Faith were brought back from beyond... As literal pint sized monsters under the bed... Which was demeaning enough... Then out came the pokeballs and things just got one hundred times worse.

Last edited:
Part 2 i.p.

K_S

Pivitol part of each fandom used in the fic.

The biships past (broad strokes)

Canon events Nari's binding (cw disability/discussed torment)

Canon events cotl game
(Thier deaths)

Relevent characters/settings/notes for thise not familiar with Cult of the Lamb
(Character sheets!)

Leshy
bush bug abomination.
A towering entity,

Type: grass/ground

Appearence:

Ability: engrain

Moves
Dig (Nod towards his cotl attack pattern where he dives into the earth and pops up as a surprise attack)
Vinewhip (Used to feel things more than do damage)
Bite (per his chompers)
Wrap (he be clingy)

Heket

Frog demon entity

Type:

Appearence:

Ability:

Moves

Shamura

Spider entity

Type:

Appearence: