• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[Quick post before dinner, slightly less than 3 hours until end of day. Am compiling all votes into a tidy list for y'all!]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I have to believe Abra is fakeclaiming. They're scum.

[[ or consider... healing people at night.

Hardclaiming Doc. Didnt wanna do it so early, damn it, but I'm not letting you guys get rid of good protection ]]

They were healing nobody; By their admission, it was impossible for them.

[[ woah hold up theres custom roles what ]]

Their role is literally custom.

2. Discussion about who was "attacked" (one of which was apparently Inkedust)

I'm a bit suspicious of the "oh yeah I just transferred my Bulletproof ability to my partner" like... is that a thing? If I go to the mafia wiki and look up Bulletproof, will that be a thing that shows up?? If it is, okay I guess... still weird and unusual, but alright. If it's not, why lie? ]]

Their suspicion here makes no sense. Not only should they be primed for many Bulletproof, but only healing players who have been shot is not in Docter's Mafia Wiki. Inke and Inke's partner are the only ones they can heal, but the only thing they want to say about the game is casting doubt on them.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
should they be primed for many Bulletproof, but only healing players who have been shot is not in Docter's Mafia Wiki.
[[ it should be known by now that a large portion of this game does not adhere to wiki rules ]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[ it should be known by now that a large portion of this game does not adhere to wiki rules ]]

If you knew beforehand people's role wouldn't ahdere to the wiki, then why did you doubt Inke because their role had strange qualities not in the wiki?

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ I only said this not because I could do it at the time, but because I knew I would be able to do so at some point.
Their role is literally custom
[[ I tend to forget things, and this game is not at the top of my priorities.
If you knew beforehand people's role wouldn't ahdere to the wiki, then why did you doubt Inke because their role had strange qualities not in the wiki?
[[ I said BY NOW. I was previously foolishly thought only I would have something not in the wiki.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Their suspicion here makes no sense. Not only should they be primed for many Bulletproof, but only healing players who have been shot is not in Docter's Mafia Wiki. Inke and Inke's partner are the only ones they can heal, but the only thing they want to say about the game is casting doubt on them.
[[Equi for the love of all that is holy, please do not gun for Abra today. They have a very solid pattern of appearing scummy and having holes in their arguments even when innocent. And I agree with Tetra that they are really not worth voting for today. Tomorrow, sure! I’m totally game for that if things continue to not line up. But I really think our vote is better used on someone else today.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Equi for the love of all that is holy, please do not gun for Abra today. They have a very solid pattern of appearing scummy and having holes in their arguments even when innocent.

safgasefasgasfdg screw it let me think about this for a bit

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
There were a lot of accusations flying around, and even if Steven didn't know how to vote today, he did not forget another important way to confirm players' alignments.

He cleared his throat. "To the Telemarketer, in your message tonight, I'd like to request that you reveal your identity. Use a color to code your name into your message so that when formatting is removed, the information is lost. That way only the player who receives the message will know. Your messages go to Town aligned players, whoever gets your message can be trusted to keep your identity safe. To the player who receives the message, this is a huge responsibility, but I believe in you to only reveal what you learn when absolutely necessary. The Telemarketer is town, and we cannot afford to accidentally lose them."

Steven paused, drawing a breath.

"I know this is a big risk, but if we can confirm two town identities tonight, I believe we can win this game."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
VOTE LOG:

kyeugh votes Equitial. (#772)
Inkedust votes IFBench. (#792)
(#) unrepentantAuthor votes AbraPunk. (#812)
kyeugh unvotes Equitial. (#832)
Inkedust unvotes IFBench. (#842)
(#) Inkedust votes Fusion. (#863)
HelloYellow17 votes AbraPunk. (#870)
Equitial votes AbraPunk. (#872)
(#) IFBench votes kyeugh. (#884)
(#) Flyg0n votes kyeugh. (#886)
Equitial unvotes AbraPunk. (#899)
(#) kyeugh votes AbraPunk. (#902)
HelloYellow17 unvotes AbraPunk. (#903)
(#) HelloYellow17 votes kyeugh. (#903)

kyeugh: 3 (IFBench, Flyg0n, HelloYellow17)
AbraPunk: 2 (unrepentantAuthor, kyeugh)
Fusion: 1 (Inkedust)

If anything here is incorrect or votes are missing, please inform me so!

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Two hours remain!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Hey y'all sorry I haven't posted today--thought I was gonna be able to get a post in last night but I was super tired and had to be up this morning because I'm being forced to work on my day off, and now I'm not sure I'm gonna be be able to finish combing the chat and taking notes and making a readlist before EOD, and I just feel bad for not contributing yet again, so I wanted to say sorry :'] Hopefully I can get something in in the next hour or so.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ ok so

EoD coming up

Figure I should vote for someone.

@Bluwiikoon
Vote: Inkedust

sorry Inke lol. it's just that your playstyle is known for being very town (look no further than the 2nd anniv. mafia), and I personally am more than a little bit suspicious of you. Tetra and Yellow are also sus of you, and I trust their judgement. ]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
50 minutes left for voting and discussion!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[From what I HAVE read, I'm torn between Q and Abra. Q was saying some weird shit earlier that made me even more sus of them from previous day, and I'm still really hung up on Abra claiming Doc to ward off suspicion. Their vote has me weirded out too because I had Inke pegged as pretty town but again, I'm not caught up, so idk what I missed. But I do know Abra claimed to heal Inke last night so, weird...but I'm not caught up so something happened I guess to make people sus Inke.

That said, my suspicion of Q is a little bigger than my suspicion of Abra at the moment as a result, so.

Vote Kyeugh]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[Equi for the love of all that is holy, please do not gun for Abra today. They have a very solid pattern of appearing scummy and having holes in their arguments even when innocent. And I agree with Tetra that they are really not worth voting for today. Tomorrow, sure! I’m totally game for that if things continue to not line up. But I really think our vote is better used on someone else today.]]

Sorry, I thought about it, but my vote has to go to the one I think will most likely get rid of a scum vote: Abrapunk (@Bluwiikoon)

We're running out of time, does anyone have any defense of Abrapunk. If someone is Abra's buddy and has a reason to believe they aren't lying, please speak up.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
kyeugh votes Equitial. (#772)
Inkedust votes IFBench. (#792)
(#) unrepentantAuthor votes AbraPunk. (#812)
kyeugh unvotes Equitial. (#832)
Inkedust unvotes IFBench. (#842)
Inkedust votes Fusion. (#863)
HelloYellow17 votes AbraPunk. (#870)
Equitial votes AbraPunk. (#872)
(#) IFBench votes kyeugh. (#884)
(#) Flyg0n votes kyeugh. (#886)
Equitial unvotes AbraPunk. (#899)
(#) kyeugh votes AbraPunk. (#902)
HelloYellow17 unvotes AbraPunk. (#903)
(#) HelloYellow17 votes kyeugh. (#903)
(#) AbraPunk votes Inkedust. (#933)
(#) Sinderella votes kyeugh. (#935)
(#) Equitial votes AbraPunk. (#936)
(#) Inkedust votes AbraPunk. (#937)

kyeugh: 4 (IFBench, Flyg0n, HelloYellow17, Sinderella)
AbraPunk: 4 (unrepentantAuthor, kyeugh, Equitial, Inkedust)
Inkedust: 1 (AbraPunk)

Reminder: A tie will result in a one-hour extension!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Morning. Caught up and gotta agree that Abra's claim has "fishy" written all over it and did not track with what they were saying D1. If the role had a custom aspect to it, why was Abra so surprised that the game was non-standard/contained custom roles?
[[They claimed the role had a custom aspect to it???? No shot, they were so baffled people had custom roles D1. Do you have time to quote it so I don't have to comb for it? (It's okay if you can't)]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Equi brought it up here:

Top Bottom