• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Fry says that this isn't bad, but it might mean Abra has something simple, like... shooting people at night. >:{
[[ or consider... healing people at night.

Hardclaiming Doc. Didnt wanna do it so early, damn it, but I'm not letting you guys get rid of good protection ]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Bruh :’)

unvote Abra

I feel like we’re running out of people to lynch though? I’d say DW, Q, and Fuse. I’ll just go back to vote: DawningWinds for now at least

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Amy turned to Rui, seeming a bit abashed. "Um, hi, Rui. I'm pretty sure I received your message last night." She laughed nervously. "Sorry for not saying this before, and for being a little bit suspicious toward you. I actually tried to answer you with the first words I said today, but apparently I was too subtle. My answer was, 'I'm here now.'"
Rui beamed. “Oh, good, I’m so glad you got it! Sorry that I missed your answer—I’ll pay closer attention in the future!”

She glanced around at everyone else. “I’m limited on what I can send in my messages, and they’re pretty simple ones. If anyone receives my messages, try to answer with your first comment the next day! I’m confident that it will be subtle enough that the bad guys won’t be able to find you from that.” She smiled. “This way, I can figure out who to trust and who to defend!”
That's how Pano knew there are other potentially town-friendly 3rd party players.
Her smile faltered a little and she shifted slightly from foot to foot. “Yeah, about that…other than replying to my messages, I don’t think the other aliens should reveal themselves. This will keep them safer from the bad guys so that they don’t know who has bullet protection and who doesn’t. And, also…” she grimaced. “I do think Aliens are friendly, but that doesn’t mean all third party people are. After all, we have a second shooter out there somewhere…we might have a rogue alien? Or a lone bad guy who isn’t an alien at all.”

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Rui beamed. “Oh, good, I’m so glad you got it! Sorry that I missed your answer—I’ll pay closer attention in the future!”

She glanced around at everyone else. “I’m limited on what I can send in my messages, and they’re pretty simple ones. If anyone receives my messages, try to answer with your first comment the next day! I’m confident that it will be subtle enough that the bad guys won’t be able to find you from that.” She smiled. “This way, I can figure out who to trust and who to defend!”

Her smile faltered a little and she shifted slightly from foot to foot. “Yeah, about that…other than replying to my messages, I don’t think the other aliens should reveal themselves. This will keep them safer from the bad guys so that they don’t know who has bullet protection and who doesn’t. And, also…” she grimaced. “I do think Aliens are friendly, but that doesn’t mean all third party people are. After all, we have a second shooter out there somewhere…we might have a rogue alien? Or a lone bad guy who isn’t an alien at all.”
Steven was seemingly still lost in thought, but he nodded along with Rui's words.

"I agree on all counts. That's sound thinking."

Unfortunately, the frown he wore only deepened with every new revelation. He didn't want to wait for another night to pass before they learned anything more, not with two killers in their midst.

"Does anyone else have anything to share? Any ideas on how to approach the Telemarketer's offer? I am concerned for the person who was the victim of the second attack last night. Is there anything stopping them from being attacked again?"

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
I am back!
...and currently being voted by again for no clear reason. Again. Whoop.
Also Equi just cause other people are feeling good about uA doesn't mean I am. I was planning to maybe move my vote when I put together my readslist though I haven't seen much that makes me want to yet.

Also. Just to clear up. Aliens have communicative roles that can contact other aliens? I know Equi said alien shouldn't claim, and assuming he's telling the truth about being able to win with village I'm cool with him. And yeah, I can see the merit of not having other aliens claim. But personally, I also don't like trusting indies I know exist but I don't know the identities of or the full details of their roles, because I'm guessing their not all the exactly same as Equi's.
And just to clarify, Yellow's also an Alien? If that's the case since she's already basically outed I definitely don't see any reason she shouldn't hardclaim any nonstandard alien stuff that's specific to her.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
1633022337358.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ or consider... healing people at night.

Hardclaiming Doc. Didnt wanna do it so early, damn it, but I'm not letting you guys get rid of good protection ]]

Fry screms loudly.
1633022365950.png
He believes Abra however. Many roles have two then? Interesting. Fry wonders if this means two mafia also.

Fry is frustrated that Abra spoke up so soon. He'd hoped to discuss things first but its too late. But perhaps... Anyways He is also considering that maybe they should abstain from voting.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[[Reminder that the day was extended by two hours! Check threadmarks for a countdown link.]]

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
I know Equi said alien shouldn't claim, and assuming he's telling the truth about being able to win with village I'm cool with him.
don't have time to catch up rn but just rq this seems like an enormous "if" to me and i'm sort of alarmed everyone's accepting it at face value
like yeah maybe it's true and that would be nice but that's impossible to verify and this is a game where you have to lie to survive if you're anti-town, which alien generally is
not saying we need to vote any of the aliens out or anything (in fact we should specifically not do that for the time being, considering that if they're lying that will cause them to win and if they're telling the truth then it's shooting ourselves in the foot) but i do think we need to be quite a bit more hesitant to accept their town-sidedness than it feels like the thread is being rn. i do not think it's a given that they're as good as town when they have a strong vested interest in getting us to believe that if it's not the case

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
can someone who's better at thinking than me work out the math on whether abstention is wise in a game where there are two nightkills
not saying it's not but i don't really know and can't really figure out how to determine whether it is
ok bye for real now

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry chatters loudly to ask if everyone else believes 'Palkia' as he does.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I want to explain my reasoning for voting DW rather than the other people I thought were good candidates. DW claimed a more vanilla ability, so it would be easier for scum to fake claim and possibly wouldn’t be so damaging for town to loose. And Fuse has stated he won’t be able to show, so it’s impossible to get a defense from him

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
I am back!
...and currently being voted by again for no clear reason. Again. Whoop.
Also Equi just cause other people are feeling good about uA doesn't mean I am. I was planning to maybe move my vote when I put together my readslist though I haven't seen much that makes me want to yet.

Also. Just to clear up. Aliens have communicative roles that can contact other aliens? I know Equi said alien shouldn't claim, and assuming he's telling the truth about being able to win with village I'm cool with him. And yeah, I can see the merit of not having other aliens claim. But personally, I also don't like trusting indies I know exist but I don't know the identities of or the full details of their roles, because I'm guessing their not all the exactly same as Equi's.
And just to clarify, Yellow's also an Alien? If that's the case since she's already basically outed I definitely don't see any reason she shouldn't hardclaim any nonstandard alien stuff that's specific to her.
“I just want to make sure I’m hearing you right—are you asking for more people to claim? How…how is that a good idea?” Rui truly didn’t know what to think of this individual. “I know I said I had a good gut feeling about you, but you keep pushing for people to say more while accusing others without anything solid. I’m…not saying you’re a bad guy, but I don’t know if I can trust you.”

She paused, then added, “And for the record, I’m not an alien. I’m more of an…alien helper? An ambassador? But I’m not one of them.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
can someone who's better at thinking than me work out the math on whether abstention is wise in a game where there are two nightkills
not saying it's not but i don't really know and can't really figure out how to determine whether it is
ok bye for real now
“I—I don’t know. I don’t want to throw anyone out, but…with two shooters…it scares me.” She looked at the ground, trying to stifle her anxiety. This was just a dream, for Celebi’s sake, she shouldn’t be this worried! And yet it all felt too real. Too real for her to be entirely comfortable.

Fry chatters loudly to ask if everyone else believes 'Palkia' as he does.
“I think…I believe him for now!” Rui shot a glance at the legendary. “I agree that he’s been a little suspicious, but if he really is our doctor…I don’t want to risk it.”

[[Just want to add that Abra’s play style has been pretty consistent between all the games they’ve played, and as we know, they’ve been heavily sussed in both of their previous games and then turned out to be innocent. Of course, this doesn’t mean they’re innocent in this game, but there is a pattern with their play and I think we should take that into consideration. Also, yeah, I’d rather not risk lynching our doc on the first day.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Amy tilted her head at Rui. “Help us with what? Besides that “Bad Ending” victory I want to avoid, I don’t even know what Aliens exactly are.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Amy tilted her head at Rui. “Help us with what? Besides that “Bad Ending” victory I want to avoid, I don’t even know what Aliens exactly are.”
“Hmm, well, if I can know who the aliens are, I can defend them while still trying to keep their identity a secret,” Rui said. “I guess I’m the communicator between the aliens and the rest of town.”

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
“Couldn’t I do the same with my ability, though?”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“Couldn’t I do the same with my ability, though?”
“Well…I suppose so! But you are an alien. I think my role was there to defend them without them needing to reveal themselves. But I guess…with you revealing your identity, that defeats my purpose a little.” She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

[[Hi Equi can you remind me what your role is, my brain is mush and I can’t remember. Are you basically the equivalent of my role, but swapped? An Alien who can send messages to town? If that’s the case, then our roles are similar, but still have distinct purposes: I find the aliens, you find town, and it’s all done in an indirect, secretive way so that we can still try to hide from scum. At least, that’s my best guess. Idk how exactly my role is supposed to work because it’s a custom Bluwii one, lol. So this is what I’m working out with it.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I send messages to other Aliens.

Top Bottom