• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen stared at the piece of paper that suddenly appeared in front of him. "U-uh, not qu-quite."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Considering we don't know roles, sure?? But we were also blatantly told about this prank call thing, so I want to open the floor for Bench to clarify, since they're claiming to it.
[[ oh my god I completely forgor 💀 about the prank call thing. Ok lemme do more research

Also hey. Didnt UA say their role is weird or something?? Hmm ]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"U-um...I-I can only send one m-message during the n-night, but...th-there are certain th-things about it I p-probably shouldn't s-say," Gen said, trembling.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
If I go to the mafia wiki and look up Bulletproof
[[Doesn't matter. This is a crazy game with custom bullshit in it. I literally couldn't find info on my role, because Bluwii invented it.]]
I didn't s-send one last n-night, though, b-because I was too scared.
[[Was there a mechanical reason you didn't send a message? Could something bad have happened if you did?]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Also hey. Didnt UA say their role is weird or something?? Hmm ]]
[[P sure a few people besides uA said that lol. I think DW said something like that too, kinda blanking if anybody said something similar.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Doesn't matter. This is a crazy game with custom bullshit in it. I literally couldn't find info on my role, because Bluwii invented it.]]
[[Gonna back this up and say the same, seems like Bluwii invented mine too.]]

[[ woah hold up theres custom roles what ]]
[[Alright welp guess that means you don't have something funky, neat.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Um, I-I w-was scared someone m-might hurt me if I-I sent a message," Gen said.

[[Going briefly into OOC to say that I was scared there might be a Paranoid Gun Owner in the game. I didn't really have any mechanical reason for thinking there'd be one in this game, but I was worried since they were in Conplan games in the past and I thought it was possible there was one here.]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[ woah hold up theres custom roles what ]]
[[Roles were stated to be unknown from the outset, there being custom roles/a level of variation on standard roles shouldn't be all that surprising.

Not sure how to feel about the presence of a PGO in this game. Not saying it's impossible at all, there very well could be one here, but from what I know, PGOs only really show up in flash games/conplans.]]

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
two shots in the night plus a pgo feels like a lot. i guess if three people die then we can start moving some puzzle pieces around but if you let fear of that prevent you from using your power then you're pretty much throwing your role away i think.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"O-ok...I'll s-send a m-message tonight," Gen said.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry was still thinking about what he wanted to say, but he was watching everything with great interest. So far he is still curious to hear from @Fusion for now.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Okay I have another question that's bothering me, since Bench has given some sort of read list.

Why the HELL have two of the closest things to "read lists" posted today peg Steven as trustworthy when Pano has been too busy to say anything meaningful?]]

Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human) -- we've been chatting last night and throughout the evening--she seems good
[[Like, I guess if we're going to trust Equi as being a townread for now (still not sure, don't feel too sus of them at the moment, but I still have null reads on pretty much everybody rn), I could take this at face value, since they're buddies and apparently have spoken.]]

. Rock (Steven/Pano) - A very quiet Tailless. He likes quiet ones
"U-um...y-yeah. Uh...I-I trust, um, Amy, Steven, uh....F-Fry, a-and...Y-Yveltal,"
[[But Bench and Flygon? If I could get some extra word as to why you feel the way you do without the direct line Equi has? Again, Pano seems to have been busy and hasn't really offered much of anything. I know Flygon said her reads were very loose so I'm taking that one with a grain of salt, but this is just really weird to me.]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"U-um...Amy seems t-trustworthy, and S-Steven is b-buddies with them...a-and he's n-nice," Gen said.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"U-um...Amy seems t-trustworthy, and S-Steven is b-buddies with them...a-and he's n-nice," Gen said.
[[Sure, okay. If we're going to take Equi's claim, I can see that on your end.]]

6. Guzma: fry likes Guzma a lot, but he isn't sure if he's trusted yet. :(((
7. Hairy (AZ/Q): Fry has no idea what to make of this funny man
8. Bacon (Inke/Mademoiselle): Was very mean, but also spoke up about being attacked! Could they be very tough bad ones or good ones? Fry is still undecided.
9. CrazyFox (Fuze/Kora): Fry thinks this creature is very weird and he's not sure yet.
10. Human (Amy/Equi): Fry isn't sure. Equi said a lot of things but he hasn't decided yet if he likes this one.
[[But then I loop back to Flygon's readlist. Had Steven pegged as trustworthy, but Amy was under her "I don't know how to feel yet" list...]]

Fry considers this for a long moment. Then he sniffs Equi again and decides if Rock is safe, perhaps this one is.
[[UNTIL Equi questions it???? Did she miss Equi's read list, then go back and look at it and change her mind? Let me stress, I KNOW she said it was a very loose read. I just need some clarification as to where that loose read even came from for sure.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[Just gonna go ooc for a sec to say the mixup between equi/Pano reads was some sort of weird like... Idk
I was counting Pano as trustworthy because I didn't get bad vibes but I still felt weird about Equi but also forgot that they were buddies? My brain was wired on caffeine and probably scrambled.
Anyways that why I went back and decided they're maybe both neutral or both good.
Equi has played town before in a way that felt scumish which I guess is why I was hesitant.
Idk
It was a soft inadequate Readlist and I'm gonna try to be more thought out next time.]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[Just gonna go ooc for a sec to say the mixup between equi/Pano reads was some sort of weird like... Idk
I was counting Pano as trustworthy because I didn't get bad vibes but I still felt weird about Equi but also forgot that they were buddies? My brain was wired on caffeine and probably scrambled.
Anyways that why I went back and decided they're maybe both neutral or both good.
Equi has played town before in a way that felt scumish which I guess is why I was hesitant.
Idk
It was a soft inadequate Readlist and I'm gonna try to be more thought out next time.]
[[Sounds good—like I said, taking into account that it was loose. Just wanted to know the thought process.

Also yeah, can agree Equi plays really scum-ish. I noticed their hasty vote for Q, then the unvote, and I feel like I can’t even sus them for that because hasty vote patterns was exactly how they played last game, and they got sussed for it, voted off, and flipped town. Sooooo I’m gonna be a little more careful reading Equi this game lol.]]

Top Bottom