• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Stop sussing people for being good at scumhunting, jeez.]]

[[Anyway, this is all pretty elaborate for mafiaposting, but you never know, and my previous reasoning stands.]]

[[I don't know if I agree about rolecopping Espy or not. I guess it tracks? So tired. Should sleep.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Free's smart enough to sus Bart for playing like a mafia doc (dismissing the possibility a mafia doc exists) and if she were scum she probably wouldn't be so willing to do this, is my interpretation.]]
[[I don't think that's all they're getting at; after all, I had already said this yesterday. I think I do know what they are getting at but it probably shouldn't be spelled out.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Can somebody remind me what Espy’s vanilla claim was??]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
I wanna say she claimed that it was her hint sometime during D2, when people were really fine-toothed-combing her post?
"I said I had no power and had gotten a hint. I did not say what my hint was. As for what my hint is..." Hazel laughed.

03_Extatic.png "I think life is more fun with a little bit of mystery! Don't you?"

[[Okay, I see the subject has since sailed but I feel it would be remiss of me not to comment. My hint would do nothing if revealed right now. Nor would it have at any point previously, I've kept an eye out. There is a chance it may become useful if someone tells the wrong lie. May as well sit on it and make it a little harder for scum to freely navigate lying.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
"I said I had no power and had gotten a hint. I did not say what my hint was. As for what my hint is..." Hazel laughed.

View attachment 1471 "I think life is more fun with a little bit of mystery! Don't you?"

[[Okay, I see the subject has since sailed but I feel it would be remiss of me not to comment. My hint would do nothing if revealed right now. Nor would it have at any point previously, I've kept an eye out. There is a chance it may become useful if someone tells the wrong lie. May as well sit on it and make it a little harder for scum to freely navigate lying.]]

[[
I agree!!
]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[? Was asking a question....

And I had other reasons for my claims but I'll just keep them to myself until the EoD.

Won't do any good rn.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
Reading through HelloYellow's post and I agree that she is not scummy.

I'd actually assume uA is scum over her now.
]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

View attachment 1471 "I think life is more fun with a little bit of mystery! Don't you?"

Hana grinned. "Sounds like a smart play to me."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[
Again, if I flip innocent it is my recommendation you don't view Dragonfree badly for it. I think she's good.
]]
"Why do you keep saying 'if'? You should know what the answer to that is, no matter what side you're on!"

this Night phase: I'd like Chibi to inspect Espeon to see if vanilla or not.
"Knowing if Sylveon is vanilla wouldn't help me at all. She probably is just a vanilla bad guy, I bet."

Going if Chibi survives, confirming Espeon isn't vanilla and thus scum:
-probably scum suspects are Goat and Wes/Phan
"If Sylveon turns out to be bad, then Ninetales is less likely to be bad! Nothing you're saying makes any sense at all." Ebony turned away from the Rotom in a huff.

"I don't like his plan. I like my plan better. Also I'm still voting Bart."

- We get rid of Bart
- WHEN he flips scum, no more fear of Heal Clash
- I investigate whoever I want
- Good doc protects me

Vote: Bartholomew

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
"Knowing if Sylveon is vanilla wouldn't help me at all. She probably is just a vanilla bad guy, I bet."

If she's a vanilla bad guy, why would she have come up with a faulty hint that makes us all sus of her?

"If Sylveon turns out to be bad, then Ninetales is less likely to be bad! Nothing you're saying makes any sense at all." Ebony turned away from the Rotom in a huff.

He's still pretty null, plus there's stuff to suggest Espy's teammates are more likely to be inactive.

xD

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Why do you keep saying 'if'? You should know what the answer to that is, no matter what side you're on!"

"I don't like his plan. I like my plan better. Also I'm still voting Bart."

- We get rid of Bart
- I investigate whoever I want
- Good doc protects me

Vote: Bartholomew
Hana found herself nodding more and more as the Houndoom spoke. "You know, I like the way you think. Good dog-" she paused and chuckled awkwardly. "-er... Can I call you that?" either way she generally agreed with her, she seemed very perceptive.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[I don't like that Equi is suspecting Wes and Hazel, why even]]
"I think he just doesn't want us to have anything to go off once he's gone," Ebony said with a nod. "If he just suspects as many people as possible, then we can't try to learn anything from it at all."

Ebony paused. "But also it could mean that he said the wrong thing at one time? So he has to just say lots of junk to cover it up now that there isn't any hope left."

[[Bear with me for a moment because I'm still sorting my thoughts on this. I'm wondering if, during the time when we were discussing the fact that Sylveon's hint is fake, he might have said something he regret? I mean--we have mechanical evidence against Sylveon, so there was a chance that we might just take it, and he'd get to live another day. And like, with him and Sylveon in the red, it would be a pretty desperate situation for scum. I think I need to read some of his reads now.]]

[[What if more than two docs tho what if what iffffff]]
Ebony put her paws over her eyes and let out a whine. Doctors killing people was the worst.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
I've probably become over-excited. Please yell at me if I post in like the next twelve hours, thanks.
]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Ebony put her paws over her eyes and let out a whine. Doctors killing people was the worst.
Wes reached out and patted Ebony’s head. “It’s all right. We’ve got several good leads. Just keep moving forward.” He chose not to voice the worries in the back of his mind about her safety. She was taking a big risk, letting everything out in the open. Wes could only hope that their doctor could keep her safe.

He shot yet another withering look at the hovering DS. “You can flail and throw accusations all you want. You don’t scare me.”

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
[[ I still don't really understand the logic against Equi, but I suppose we don't have anyone obviously sus. Except Homestar, but it seems no one's going for him. For now I guess I'll trust Chibi to know what they're doing? Unless is mafia Chibi. In which case I think town might be screwed anyway. Bart, for now. ]]

Top Bottom