• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
I realized that I couldn't get a good solid argument against him. Other than vote history and the bulletproof thing, but then it becomes a matter of weighing His and Mike's words and..." Trailing off, he considered his next words carefully, not wanting to be rude. "Some of Mike's decisions were clueless. But they left a lot of people confused and undecided, while Altair's arguments were more put together. Experienced."

Here you are trying to argue that one of the reasons you read me N1 was because I claimed Bulletproof. Here's the thing, however: I never claimed Bulletproof on Day 1. That happened today.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[This was never confirmed. It's GM dependent. What's on the Wiki may not translate to this game.]]

[[Also true, I'll admit that. And only the role cops would know for sure. And if I'm right and Steven was a role cop, we're not going to find out.]]
Here you are trying to argue that one of the reasons you read me N1 was because I claimed Bulletproof. Here's the thing, however: I never claimed Bulletproof on Day 1. That happened today.
[[Organization of thoughts may have been poor there, but I wasn't trying to claim that was why I chose to inspect you. That was me explaining why I decided to openly claim cop instead of trying to construct a big, long argument when about the only thing I could come up with was "but why would there be two town bulletproofs?"]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Organization of thoughts may have been poor there, but I wasn't trying to claim that was why I chose to inspect you. That was me explaining why I decided to openly claim cop instead of trying to construct a big, long argument when about the only thing I could come up with was "but why would there be two town bulletproofs?"]]

You had a guilty reading. That's more than enough of a reason.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
You had a guilty reading. That's more than enough of a reason.
[[Yes, and that's where we are now. I claimed cop, claimed a guilty read on you, and now it becomes a decision of who people trust more. I could have tried to keep the fact that I'm a cop hidden and just tunnel on you to try and live longer, but chances were I'd be dead the next night anyways, and I wouldn't have been able to clear Fusion.

Feel free to vote me out if you guys really don't believe me. I'm as good as dead come nightfall if you don't. (It'll be a nice change of pace to not survive to end game lol.) But if you decide I'm the safer vote, then keep in mind everything I've said when I flip.

Anyways, I'm not changing my vote, I'm going to bed. I got another 10 hour workday tomorrow.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[oskxmaoxhs ocj okay. OKAY.

I have to go to bed and I have a very busy day tomorrow so I might not be able to post much, so I’m gonna throw my thoughts here.

I trust Altair.

He was the first to put pressure on Pory and Bart. We know Pory was mafia, and Bart almost CERTAINLY is.

Ive been highly sus of Reme AND Anti for reasons stated earlier. Most of my sus of Anti was due to the low-key play style, the not voting for Pory, and the fact that Bart went out of their way to put Anti as a townread despite almost no evidence indicating so. My reasons against Reme have already been said.

It’s terribly ironic that, as we all start to focus on Bart, Anti comes out of the woodwork to not only direct our attention away from them, but to point all fingers at Altair and clear Reme’s name at the same time. It’s way too convenient.

Altair’s BP claim really confused me, but now that they’ve claimed SK it all makes sense and it aligns with my reads.

Reme, Bart and Anti are all mafia.

TRUST ALTAIR, YOU GUYS.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[And for the record, I believe there to be one or two more mafia out there. I’m pretty sure Astrid is one of them, as she claimed vanilla on D1 but never provided a “hint” to go with her claim.

Sparkleglimmer might also be mafia, but also Anti voted for her so idk. She’s been pretty much inactive so I don’t have much to say about her.

Ebony is still not fully in the clear for me but I’m not confident in saying she’s mafia. I just know Chibi is very good at this game so I’m wary lol]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Actually, scratch what I’ve said about Ebony. I just remembered that she started the voting train on Porygon and has been providing helpful info about potential roles, so I’m regarding her as soft town.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Ebony is still not fully in the clear for me but I’m not confident in saying she’s mafia. I just know Chibi is very good at this game so I’m wary lol]]
[[I would like to point out that Chibi has never played scum in any of their previous games. They're super good at spotting scum. I don't believe that would make them a genius scum player.

Anyway Chibi is one of the most definite hard town reads I have, along with Hazel, and I'm completely baffled that y'all don't trust Ebony more.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Oh, there it is! Good. I have to say, Yellow, I really like your assessment of who the scum are. I think we have a strong list of sacrifice targets.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Oh, there it is! Good. I have to say, Yellow, I really like your assessment of who the scum are. I think we have a strong list of sacrifice targets.]]
[[ :veelove: ]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[One final summary before I go to bed.

Scum list:
Anti
BARTHOLOMEW
Reme
Astrid
Sparkleglimmer (unsure)
Porygon (eliminated)

SK: Altair

If the above list is true, then that means there were 6 mafia total, which seems most likely considering the large number of town and the fact we have an SK.

That’s all for now, goodnight]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[This was never confirmed. It's GM dependent. What's on the Wiki may not translate to this game.]]
"I knew I made a sound gambit," Mike kicked a flurry of snow into the air. "A stupid one, sure, but logically sound."

"So, Altair, the people must know: Why Steven?"

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[just going to point out so no one can say I didn't, that if I flip mafia and fuse is mafia like y'all think then either
1. Odd number of town is a lie and there could be five mafia
2. Fuse told a half truth to appear more townie
This means very little so w/e. All I'm saying is if there actually is six Mafia (5 now with bluwii gone) and you guys lynch me, it's gonna be tough when all the lovers get killed. With 6 mafia we'd currently have 10 town. With a myslynch on me + 4 lover deaths (if inke theoretically went for lovers in this case) we'd be down to 5 town. Not good odds. ]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

Altair looked at the man who didn't like being called 'fat'. "Simple. I thought he was one of the lucky bastards allowed to gather information based on the confidence he had in that bizarre creature's innocence. Didn't want them running around if I were to survive this game."

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
"I knew I made a sound gambit," Mike kicked a flurry of snow into the air. "A stupid one, sure, but logically sound."

"Actually, yeah. I want to know this, too. Steven honestly felt like a more mafia target, since they're the ones that would be in bigger trouble." He paused before adding under his breath, "if the rolecops are even normal. I guess they could have thought he was the regular cop. Maybe they even wasted their juggernaut shot on him. I legitimately cannot fathom why the Mafia would target Altair. He had very some mild suspicion on him already, from stronger, more town players. And not much else."

He glanced towards Ebony. "Unless you think overdoses are in play and the mafia put a doctor on him? You're the one that brought up mafia doctors."

[[Ugh I need sleep but now I'm all worked up from trying to defend my choices rip]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[just going to point out so no one can say I didn't, that if I flip mafia and fuse is mafia like y'all think then either
1. Odd number of town is a lie and there could be five mafia
2. Fuse told a half truth to appear more townie
This means very little so w/e. All I'm saying is if there actually is six Mafia (5 now with bluwii gone) and you guys lynch me, it's gonna be tough when all the lovers get killed. With 6 mafia we'd currently have 10 town. With a myslynch on me + 4 lover deaths (if inke theoretically went for lovers in this case) we'd be down to 5 town. Not good odds. ]]
[[When I started this game, I didn't even know Lover Night Chat was a thing. I didn't know SK usually isn't picked up by RC, I didn't know what "Informed" meant. I still don't know my asshole from my elbow at this point. An hour-ish ago I was ready to fucking walk. Now I'm back because not knowing the rules is just how the game is played, and I am trying very, very hard to roll with it. Man, I am inclined to believe my Dad making meme calls over my shoulder more than I am to believe whatever the hell is going on right now.]]

Altair looked at the man who didn't like being called 'fat'. "Simple. I thought he was one of the lucky bastards allowed to gather information based on the confidence he had in that bizarre creature's innocence. Didn't want them running around if I were to survive this game."
"You know," Mike rubbed his face, "even if I am the king of overcomplicating things, I love me some simplicity. I'm here for it."

Top Bottom