• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“The hell? What’s your reasoning for changing so last minute??”
[[Don’t like lynching randoms with no chance to emergency claim, originally entertained it with the hopes that she would respond to the ping I sent. When alarm went off to get ass to dentist, panicked as for what to do with my vote and did a “just in case” and regretted it right after bc fall 2020 mafia flashbacks. Only had that vote down for, like, a minute, apologies.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[But okay, so Steven is corroborating Hana/Kent lovers claim, one way or another. This doesn't really affect where I'm at, so I'll throw in a Vote: Pixie. Although now I'm alarmed by what Shiny Phantump is thinking with the sudden unvote?? Ugh, god.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[oh, I guess I shouldn't be that alarmed. Yeah, fair... Ugh. Never fun to eliminate someone who can't defend themselves.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Clovis didn't receive vanilla info about who the lovers are; he was cagey about it, but reading between the lines, he is a lover, who knows his own partner's identity. That's why people are talking about four lovers.]]
[[That is a valid concern, and part of why I am not voting Clovis for tonight. We do need more information about what's going on, we only have one night of exploration for either side of this game. There is a crazy amount of speculation going on, and the only thing I am going on is the fact that there seems to be a lot of coordination in the effort to get the Town to vote Kent tonight, and coordination is one thing that the Mafia can do and the Town cannot. It seems highly suspicious given when I realized that Tetra may indeed be a lover and not another role.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But if we vote pixie we extended the day, right?]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
[[There is no special reason not to vote Pixie, I just… Fall 2020 we byebyed the cop D1 before they could claim and I am cautious about not getting a response. I was scum so I didn’t mind that moment singlehandedly gave us scum a chance in a hard setup but obv don’t want anything like that this time around.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Did a quick scan and here are the current tallies:

Mike: 2 (Persephone, Pano)
Clovis: 1 (Abra)
Kent: 1? 2? (Sind, Homestar) @Sinderella did you remove your vote?
Porygon: 2 (Equi, Chibi)
Nobody: basically everyone else afaik]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[ugh I’m stupid, Pixie has 2 votes I think?? I can’t keep track of this]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[I'm gonna slap together a Claim List for the sake of keeping track of things. I will shoulder this burden and hope to god I don't die instantly for suddenly growing a brain. And by me I mean Reme.]]

"...I see where my Voice is going with this, and luckily for it, I have just the thing." Reme stood up, rolling her neck and reaching into her bag. From it came a capsule, [[yes I'm stealing them from an anime, bite me]] and after she pushed the button on top and tossed it, it exploded into dust and a whiteboard on wheels appeared. Another dive into her bag, and out came markers a-plenty. "A tad archaic, but better than nothing. And I get to use the pink markers for once."

She listened to the voices above everyone else, any who spoke in response to her own Voice's request, and wrote away on the board.

Vanilla / Informed, not Confirmed:
Myself (Reme): Claims that there are an Odd number of town
Blu (Poryfriend): Claimed something Pointing towards the existence of Serial Killer

HelloYellow (Wes): Has yet to claim any extra information, to my knowledge

Town Roleclaims, Not Confirmed:
Homestar (Mike): Fakeclaimed Cop Day one, and also gambited Kent as Serial Killer. Then, after the gambit failed, then claimed Bulletproof.

The Damned Lovers:
Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)
There is another... I mighta missed them through this whole thing

Reme, proud of her self, clicked the tops of her markers back into place and turned back to the group. "There, that is the information currently given. That my voice remembered and that I picked up on while everyone continued talking. We both hope this is helpful at the very least."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[changing Hana's hair color to pure gray at this rate lol]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Okay so I caught up with this the best I could, I'm feeling blegh today so no RP. I have no clue what we're doing, but agree with whoever said I can't remember that we should probably lynch today--I'd want to find the SK first especially. Because that's at least one additional kill per night, plus whatever Mafia can do. (Do we know how many kills per night they get? Or was that included in the manual and I'm just dumb) So with that in mind... can someone fill me in on who is a reasonable lynch today and why?]]
[[Right now we're all flailing because both AbraPunk/Flyg0n and Sinderella/??? have basically claimed lovers, and instead we're scrambling to vote for, like, people who have been around but not making great game contributions, like Persephone (whose voting behaviour during the Homestar debacle matched how mafia would likely vote, I think?) or Bluwiikoon (who has done a lot of RP but said very little that's mechanically relevant).]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I'm gonna slap together a Claim List for the sake of keeping track of things. I will shoulder this burden and hope to god I don't die instantly for suddenly growing a brain. And by me I mean Reme.]]

"...I see where my Voice is going with this, and luckily for it, I have just the thing." Reme stood up, rolling her neck and reaching into her bag. From it came a capsule, [[yes I'm stealing them from an anime, bite me]] and after she pushed the button on top and tossed it, it exploded into dust and a whiteboard on wheels appeared. Another dive into her bag, and out came markers a-plenty. "A tad archaic, but better than nothing. And I get to use the pink markers for once."

She listened to the voices above everyone else, any who spoke in response to her own Voice's request, and wrote away on the board.

Blu (Poryfriend): Claimed something Pointing towards the existence of Serial Killer

Homestar (Mike): Fakeclaimed Cop Day one, and also gambited Kent as Serial Killer. Then, after the gambit failed, then claimed Bulletproof.

The Damned Lovers:
Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)

Reme, proud of her self, clicked the tops of her markers back into place and turned back to the group. "There, that is the information currently given. That my voice remembered and that I picked up on while everyone continued talking. We both hope this is helpful at the very least."
[[Wes claimed info: two role cops exist in the game]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[All right I’m making a final call. I don’t like voting people can’t defend themselves but we are down to the wire today. Pixie’s behavior has been more sus than Porygon’s, imo, due to her voting patterns, so I’m throwing in my vote and I’m keeping it final.

Vote: Pixie]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon

The Damned Lovers:
Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)

I believe Wes was the first person to offer up their extra information, confirming their role as Vanilla. Their information was "there are two role-cops in the game".

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ oops havent really been paying attention but alright gonna go with the flow for now (if only because time constraints and largely inactive player might just land us an SK snub, like last time)

Unvote: Clovis
VOTE: PIXIE

]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Pixie is my call. hopefully we can extended the day, I hate doing this]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
download20210802073744.png "I really do think four lovers makes way more sense than anyone being this willing to sacrifice all their credibility immediately by sacrificing the wrong person. So I'm sticking to Pixie for being the person I'm least inclined to believe is town."

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Look, here's my compromise: If the problem is we're piling on Kent, then I say we just vote for the," airquotes, "other half.

"I am more than happy to swap which of the 'Lovers' we are eliminating. That's well within what I believe to be true. They're both dead, anyways. So, let's reel in the Kent vote and throw out a Hana vote. Hell, if I could vote twice, I'd be voting once apiece anyways."

UNVOTE KENT/ABRA
VOTE HANA/FLYG0N

"But if I didn't know any better," Mike added, "I would say this rampant Kent protectionism is a hardline Mafia play."

[[I know Pixie/extension is the de facto now, but gotta stick to them guns.]]

Top Bottom