• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Kent just stared at the human for a long time. "Do you realize how stupid you sound right now? We just had this other guy," He motioned to Steven, "say that, among other things, he believes that I am innocent, which I am, and then you come in, and you're saying otherwise. That's pretty suspicious, if you ask me."
He frowned. “So is falsely claiming you’re a lover when you’re not. Would you like me to hand you a shovel so you can have a better time digging that hole deeper?”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[BRUH. My head hurts. I am not smart enough for this game. 🤣

WHATISGOINGON]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
“So is falsely claiming you’re a lover when you’re not.

"And how can you be so certain, hm? Do you have some kind of role-detecting power? Don't you think that would be useful to actually get information on who's mafia?!" He squinted. "Or maybe, just maybe, you're one of them, and you're trying to cause a scene to save your own ass."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Hmmm. That's a bold claim to make. You say you know the lovers, yet your claims have so far been counter to everyone's, Odd."

[[Might change vote, dont know. Sind seems sus so far but will wait for now. I think that even so, counterclaims/claims should NOT be made even if someone had info since we still want to play things close to the vest.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"And how can you be so certain, hm? Do you have some kind of role-detecting power? Don't you think that would be useful to actually get information on who's mafia?!" He squinted. "Or maybe, just maybe, you're one of them, and you're trying to cause a scene to save your own ass."
He raised a brow. “I…literally just said I know who the lovers are. And your name wasn’t one of them. Turn on your hearing aid next time.”

He rolled his eyes at the last claim. “I had no other reason to reveal this info; why would I shove myself into the spotlight suddenly if I was lying?”

"Hmmm. That's a bold claim to make. You say you know the lovers, yet your claims have so far been counter to everyone's, Odd."

“And what “claims” were that? So far I think I’ve only made one.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Holy hell, Wes’ head was starting to hurt. He rubbed his temples in frustration.

“I think,” he said at length, “I’m more inclined to believe that, uh—” what was his name again? Oh, right—“Steven guy than I am to believe Clovis right now.” He frowned at Clovis. “You haven’t exactly convinced me of your innocence.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Let me try to break down some fact statements:

-Homestar so far, claims bulletproof, previously claimed townrolecop. Both roles we'd theoretically want to protect, but also might just be dumb moves
-Abra was accused of being the serial killer by Homestar, who claimed rolecop.
-Sind claims to know the identity of lovers. However she never stepped forward to confirm that Homestar was telling the truth about Abra's SK thing. (Whatever the reasons are this is a statement of fact.)
--{If she knew why not say something and corrborate?}
-Sind seemed at first, completely unaware of the stipulant that all vanilla members should know a secret, a fact now corraborated by Diyem.
-Abra is uncomfirmed. Some sussed him as lover, others as critical roles, others as vanilla, no concrete's so far, but many think he's safe.
-Wes claims vanilla
-Homestar tried to loop around and once again galaxy brain accuse poryfriend of something in the exact same manner he previously did.

So far my suspicion remains still Homestar, but then on Sind, Bartholomew and Pixie

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“I think,” he said at length, “I’m more inclined to believe that, uh—” what was his name again? Oh, right—“Steven guy than I am to believe Clovis right now.” He frowned at Clovis. “You haven’t exactly convinced me of your innocence.”
“And what exactly do I need to do to convince you of my innocence?”

Wes frowned. “So are you saying you’re also ‘vanilla’ or whatever without any powers?”
“You asked if I had any powers, not hints.”

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Bruh lmao

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
-Sind claims to know the identity of lovers. However she never stepped forward to confirm that Homestar was telling the truth about Abra's SK thing.
[[To be fair, Sind isn’t claiming she knows Kent’s role, only that she knows he isn’t a lover. For all she knew, he could have been SK with that info.

That said, Clovis is looking more and more sus for many of the reasons you listed!]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Sind seemed at first, completely unaware of the stipulant that all vanilla members should know a secret, a fact now corraborated by Diyem.
[[Sind wasn’t unaware, Sind was just very confused and needed clarification.

Sind claims to know the identity of lovers. However she never stepped forward to confirm that Homestar was telling the truth about Abra's SK thing. (Whatever the reasons are this is a statement of fact.)
[[And I don’t know Kent’s actual role so I had no reason to step forward then.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Listen to me. We cannot trust what this... posh rich boy is saying. I think we need to be very careful. This could be anything from an exposure gambit to a mislynch," Hana declared, folding her arms. "That's all I have to say for the moment."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“And what exactly do I need to do to convince you of my innocence?”

“You asked if I had any powers, not hints.”
“Well first of all, you had some inconsistencies with your claims. First you said you were vanilla with no info, until it was proven that that’s impossible. But you didn’t address that mistake until now when you claimed to know who the lovers are.”
Wes tipped his head back and fixed him with a hard glare.

“Now, if you knew Kent was lying, why did you then vote for Mike?”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“Well first of all, you had some inconsistencies with your claims. First you said you were vanilla with no info, until it was proven that that’s impossible. But you didn’t address that mistake until now when you claimed to know who the lovers are.”
Wes tipped his head back and fixed him with a hard glare.

“Now, if you knew Kent was lying, why did you then vote for Mike?”
“Did…did nobody listen to what I just said? I just explained it. Plain as day. In this echoing cave.”

"I considered that vital information, yes, but nothing that needed to be shared yet. Even as Kent falsely claimed lover while we were debating whether to lynch him or Mike, my goal was for the mafia to hopefully off him while we took down Mike, eliminating both the imminent threats in the process, without me having to paint a target on my back so early on by revealing this information, and hopefully using it later."

He paused to think long and hard about his words. "However, though an idiot, I don’t think of Mike as a threat anymore.”

He eyed the rabid ‘mon. “But Kent definitely is.”

He decided to continue. “I realized that there was a small chance that the scum wouldn't take that bait of him crying lover, but us townies would be too scared to lynch him out of fear of the claim being true. And if the scum did rush to off him, a doctor—if we even have one among us—might possibly protect him, and allow him to keep doing whatever he’s trying to stay alive to do.”
“I made no claims that I was vanilla with no info, I said vanilla with no powers. Keep in mind the words you use when you ask questions.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana grinned. Game set match. She didn't care whatever reasoning that boy would make up to defend himself. "I vote Clovis."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Naturally this means I unvote homestar, for now]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“Did…did nobody listen to what I just said? I just explained it. Plain as day. In this echoing cave.”

“I made no claims that I was vanilla with no info, I said vanilla with no powers. Keep in mind the words you use when you ask questions.”
“All right, fine, let’s say I believe you simply misunderstood mu phrasing. That still doesn’t answer why you didn’t speak up the moment Kent claimed the lovers role, or why you voted for Mike instead when you knew Kent was lying. And only now that the tables have started to turn on Kent have you changed your mind to vote for him.”

Wes smirked. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’ve just been jumping on bandwagons all day in an attempt to blend in with everyone else.

I vote Clovis.”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Hana grinned. Game set match. She didn't care whatever reasoning that boy would make up to defend himself. "I vote Clovis."
He shrugged. “I tried to help us come to a conclusion on who to vote for, but if you don’t want to listen to me, that’s alright. It’ll be your loss, I promise you that much.”

He sat back down after that.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[I should like to also say that whatever Sind claims, they did only start brekaing out serious counterclaims once a few very mild sus were edged in her direction. And even if you say this was a ploy of some kind or a gambit not to reveal the supposedly critical info Sind's claims aren't properly adding up.

Vote stands, I encourage others that we can net a success and lynch Sind.]]

Top Bottom