• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
ProphetSteve JobsIshmaelOdysseusRomulus
SuspectNilamNocitalinPalkiaSanta
VotersNocitlalinAbigail, Jesse, Darkwhite, NilamPalkia

Last edited:

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
ItemReceived: The Red Candle of Kujichagulia;

Darkwhite's ears flicked. "Wait a minute," she said. "That's what I used to have! Hey, hey! What's it do, huh?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Automaton of the Ancients said:
ItemProffered: Mistletoe
Gen gripped his reunion cape tightly.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Palkia drifted back and forth. "You, know, it's interesting... seeing as our two dear automotons are bound to vote for each other, and Mr. Delphox is passed out asleep, and the four prophets relinquished their votes... this vote really comes down to the whims of Darkwhite and Abigail." Its grin widened. "You hold our fate in your hands~"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Hey, y'know, I was actually wondering something," Darkwhite said. "Maybe I'm biased because my power seems to really obviously be in favor of innocents, but do you think only nice people gave their gifts to other nice people? Then again... I think I only knew if I was Nice or Naughty after I got my gift.

"But that candle thing seems like something for good people to get. And why would someone Naughty get a bad power, right? Like, if someone was Naughty, why would they get a healer role, or a watching role?

"So I'm wondering... if someone got a good gift... are they good? What was your gift, Nilam?"

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Hmm... perhaps," Palkia said, contemplative. "But wasn't there one among us who formerly had the murder weapon in their possession? Can't say I recall who~"

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"But I think we can work it out. After all, the murder weapon you saw is the one the vaporeon originally brought, not the one I have right now. Likewise, I saw that you brought 'The Tsukuyomi no Omamori,' but that you don't have it anymore.
"Ah, wait, silly me, it was Abigail. And as for the Rotom..." Palkia paused, as though it had suddenly realized something. "I believe I need to check the Wikipedia, back in a bit~"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Hmm... perhaps," Palkia said, contemplative. "But wasn't there one among us who formerly had the murder weapon in their possession? Can't say I recall who~"
Abigail pointed to herself. "I did. Well, I don't know if it was the murder weapon, but I had a murder weapon. Or what sounded like one. A cane. That killed a so-called 'Krampus,' whoever that is."

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Tabitha watched the abominable horror with the strange gadgets unfold before his eyes. Nothing like this existed in his world--there were a few video games, but nothing so eldritch as that haunted game system.
"Maybe I'm biased because my power seems to really obviously be in favor of innocents, but do you think only nice people gave their gifts to other nice people? Then again... I think I only knew if I was Nice or Naughty after I got my gift.

"But that candle thing seems like something for good people to get. And why would someone Naughty get a bad power, right? Like, if someone was Naughty, why would they get a healer role, or a watching role?

"So I'm wondering... if someone got a good gift... are they good?
Tabitha frowned and looked thoughtfully at the blood-stained candy cane in his paws, its straight end sharpened to a tapered point. This was the cursed weapon that had apparently killed the Claus, but Tabitha had not laid a finger on anyone on this mountain (though he wanted to). How and why he ended up with this present, he did not know--perhaps to frame him? He had a bloody history and would make an easy target, certainly. His gaze roved over the culprits in the room before settling on the Rotom.

"I vote to do away with Nilam--at least for now."

Top Bottom