• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
"Motherfucker!" Lee barked. He grabbed the console and threw it in any direction that didn't have people. He didn't even know what that song was but he knew he hated it to hell and back.
The PS3 flew forward, disappeared, and slammed into the back of Lee's head before gently floating down to the ground and saying, "Please avoid such foul words. Squirt's parents don't want him repeating such language."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The PS3 flew forward, disappeared, and slammed into the back of Lee's head before gently floating down to the ground and saying, "Please avoid such foul words. Squirt's parents don't want him repeating such language."

Lee stood with his head lowered from the hit, deathly still. He was going to break that machine. Shatter it into bits and pieces. Destroy it, find it's creator, and kick whoever that was in the shin. Then maybe treat himself to an actual vacation, where the most advanced piece of technology would be a coconut falling from a tree. Onto the smoldering remains of that PS3.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"I'm withdrawing my vote too," said Mia abruptly after a long while lost in thought. "I think she can prove her power."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Darkwhite looked ready to cry. "Thank you," she squeaked.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Darkwhite's tail drooped and she shook her remote. "How can't I?" she asked. "If someone's sad and they need help but they don't trust me because I look evil of course I'm gonna read their minds. If someone's evil and I wanna see what they're doing of course I'm gonna read their mind to stop them. Sure it doesn't work because they're stronger but... I can at least try!"
Palkia shrugged. "Fair enough! Now then, have you got a question for me?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I'm skipping," Gen decided. It was too risky to vote for Darkwhite.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Palkia rolled its eyes. In the back of its mind, it could hear Dialga's scornful tone. "Yes, well... that was a given, now wasn't it." The dragon shook the wiimote.

Mew could transform, so... "Never have I ever pretended to be someone I'm not," Palkia said with a smirk.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
It was annoying that there wasn't a better choice. If it wasn't Darkwhite, there wasn't much reason to suspect anyone else, and no real time to figure out who else would be a good candidate.

"...Skip," Mia said.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Haven't the faintest idea where we are either," Palkia said cheerfully. "Seems that you've got the edge on me in this game if you're just going to keep naming space things," it added, shaking the wiimote. "Let's try... never have I ever attended a party with this many guests."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Palkia's eyes lit up. "Intriguing~ No invite needed, I'd say! As for the memory, well... how real does the memory feel to you?"

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
The way the game was looking, there wouldn't be enough time left to narrow in on a true suspect. Between the ten potential suspects, Palkia could say that it had no intention of voting for five of them, at least for the time being. Between the remaining five, well... hard to say. But if Palkia's guess of three naughty was correct, that could mean chances as high as 3/5...

There wasn't enough time. Dialga would be oh-so-smug about that, if it were here.

Where was the Rotom? He'd been quite certain they needed to vote someone out, and time was running low...

Top Bottom