• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, so you want me to call you cute? Says the cute candle~" Shiron stuck out his tongue and smiled. "As for that pun, don't worry. I see you got the hots for it, eh? This is the worst pun I thought of... Fuck me."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix snorted, a failed attempt to stifle her laughter. Laughter which was used to hide the rosiness that rose on her face. "I-I didn't actually expect you to go through with it!"

"And, yeah, that pun was absolutely terrible, I swear to god," Vix snorted again. "How about we never let anyone else know we made those puns and go about our lives like it never happened?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hah! I never lie, my friend! And your idea's great, let's forget about the damn puns and move on with our lives."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix huffed, turning to Shiron and crossing her arms. Her face, as purple as it was, and a deep, rosy shade of purple on her cheeks. "Flattery doesn't make up for you not bringing me back any drinks, fish boy. I'm not gonna let you forget it either!"

"Besides, takes a cute person to know a cute person," she puffed, holding a semi-serious face for only a few seconds before letting it fall to laughter. "What are we doing? At this point I'm starting to wonder if I somehow got drunk and you're still drunk!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron snorted, laughing loudly. "I told ya, next time I'm bringing you booze!"

"What are we doing? At this point I'm starting to wonder if I somehow got drunk and you're still drunk!"

"Beats me. I'm just tired..." Shiron yawned. "I think I'mma call it a night. That okay with you?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix nodded, patting Shiron on the head. "Yeah, I'll leave you to it. It's also, like, the middle of the day still. I think. I honestly can't tell."

She hopped off the bed, rolling her neck. She wasn't as tired, but a nap might do her some good. If she could nap. Vix never really tried before, she's only ever been knocked unconscious, dead, or pretending to be asleep.

"Take it easy big guy."

<><><><><><>

Last edited:
R16 ~ The Story So Far, And Beyond (Saltriv and Owen)

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Outside their house, next to the garden they were taking care of with Vix, Saltriv stood, writing in their journal. There were only a couple dozen blank pages left.

So much had happened since they got it, soon after they had first joined Team Spectrum. Meeting Shiron, Bahamut, Vix, Brisa, Starr, Icetales, Koa, Dave, Dill, and so many others, meeting their Void Eterna, meeting and rescuing Sword, fighting inside Maple's Voidlands, rescuing Diyem, Eien, and Soda...

And it was almost all over.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen was on one of his morning strolls, wings flared to enjoy the rising sun. So early in the morning, he could afford to take up that kind of space while walking down the wide roads. Spotting Saltriv doing some writing in the garden, Owen decided to take a small detour.

"Saltriv," Owen greeted. The titanic Charizard took care not to trample any of the plants.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Hearing Owen's voice, Saltriv smiled, looked up at the Charizard, and waved their leaf. "Hi, Owen! How are you?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I've been doing fine," Owen replied, inspecting nearby plants before looking back at Saltriv. "Chronicling everything that happened? Never really thought about that; figured the news like with Puff and the others would've done that for us..." Then again, primary sources like journals could be valuable...

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! Been doing it almost ever since I joined the team," Saltriv said, writing another sentence. "I kept a journal back home, too. Writing's nice. It helps you get your thoughts out. I'm hoping to become an author one day."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"An author," Owen repeated, grinning. "Well, that would be something. I know about someone back home who's kind of the same way. Smeargle, actually. He's apparently a talented fighter, but his true passion is in storytelling. Illustrations. I'm a pretty big fan." He chuckled, sighing. "...Yeah. I guess that's something for me to look forward to when I get back home."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"That's cool!" Saltriv replied, their tail wagging slightly. "Maybe if we meet again after all this, I can meet him! It'd be nice to meet another writer!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep...it'll be nice to go home again, though. I miss my family and teammates, and the Thunder Continent," they said, laying their pen on the ground. "Still, though, it was really nice meeting almost everyone here, and most of the rest of Team Spectrum, too!"

Their leaf began to droop, and they added, "I'll miss everyone here."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Most, Owen repeated mentally, hiding a chuckle. "I don't think I will," he admitted. "I'm forgetting this. One day, I'll remember... but I think it'll be so distant that it won't have much of an impact. That's... too bad. But I'll treasure it when I can, like now."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I hope I'll remember it sooner rather than later," Saltriv said, laying a vine on Owen. "I can't imagine what it was like for you and some of the humans, to forget everything you knew."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen sighed, nodding. "I guess that's why I can take it so well. You get used to it, er... retroactively." Owen hadn't summoned Wishkeeper in a while. As time passed, they became more and more alike, blended, faded into one another. "But, that's why I treasure how things are now, y'know? Even if it's finite. That's how mortals should live anyway."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv gave a sad smile. "Whatever happens after this...I call hope we can all meet again someday. But even if we don't...the times we did all spend together were amazing."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom