• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I have so many drinks in here that you nor anyone else will ever find them all," Vix said, reaching under the couch to pull out two... ice cold beers. She handed one to Shiron, and cracked her own open. "And I've got them all chilled too. But don't let that stop you from buying more for me."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I will, in fact, let that stop me," he said, cheering as he took a sip of the drink, sighing in relief. "This is good. Better considering that a friend's with me."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And I will, in fact, let it slide this one time," Vix huffed, drinking a bit of her beer. "Since, yeah, it tastes better sharing it with someone else. It can be such a drag drinking alone."

Vix flipped over to face the ceiling, pouting. "And I've too many drinks alone. Yeah, I usually go off on my own and drink, and tell nobody, and..." she hummed, thoughtful. "Alright, so I'm the reason I drink so much alone, but that changes!" She then downed the rest of her beer, and grabbed another from under the couch. "Because I'm only gonna drink with other people."

She looked up at Shiron, grinning. "Which means you're gonna be on speed dial and I won't be takin' no for an answer."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"You bet..."

Shiron downed another, long sip.

"Let's enjoy the rest of our time here, then. Who knows how long it'll take for us to meet again."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

R17 ~ Interview with Saltriv

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv stood next to their garden, smiling as they wrote down the events of their adventure with Dill in their journal. Like their time in Cibus, the journal was coming to a close, there were only a few blank pages left.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv turned around towards the door, and waved their leaf. "Hi Pansit!" they said, a bright smile on their face.

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv set their journal and pen down, then answered, "Yep! I'm ready!"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Great!" Pansit stepped toward Saltriv and found a good place to sit in their home. "Well, if that's the case, why don't we start with some of the basics so the world can know you a little more? Tell us a little about yourself! What do you do back home?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I'm on a search party! Team Searchlights!" they said, with a small wag of their tail. "I go out with my team into mystery dungeons to look for and rescue missing Pokemon!"

"I also write a lot back home, too."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep, it really isn't!" they said, though their leaf began to droop just a tiny bit. "Though I think I'm going to have to rescue my own world soon."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I'd...tell myself to not be afraid of myself. That I don't have to be scared of accidentally hurting my friends anymore," Saltriv answered, their leaf perking back up, a melachonic smile on their face.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"...yep. Not Radiance, but...I have a shadow move back home," Saltriv said, their leaf drooping again. "And one of my teammates was affected with Eterna energy."

Their leaf soon perked back up, though, and they said, "But I was able to manage it here, so I'm sure I can do that back home, too!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Hope that I'll be able to help. Hope that I can save others. Hope that I can make things better," Saltriv answered, smiling brightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom