• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[INNOCENTS WIN] First Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Okay... Look. I was just trying to respect Espeon's wish. For all we know this is some elaborate mafia ploy for us to NOT lynch her, and rely on false info for up to two more rounds!

My gut is telling me that Espeon is absolutely telling the truth, but still, this isn't really a game thing, just... Ugh. Forget it. I'm sick of being suspected for trying to be nice beyond the game. Do what you want.

There's talk about not lynching Espy anyway and just keep it as a safe kill later if we have zero information or something. We'll probably gain the same info if we lynch Sike or DW. Go for it.
her wish for what? she said she was dropping out, not that she wanted to die. that was 100% you, asking if the mod can kill her for free and then failing moving on to a lynch. the default response should have been to just let her stay in the game doing nothing. of course i’m suspicious you’re trying to turn it into a death—and you’re STILL trying to put it away as a “safe lynch” for later. lynching people who you believe are town is literally the opposite of what you should be doing at any point in this game. that’s mafia 101.

unless i’m missing something huge, at no point did espy asked to be killed. where are you even getting that? it’s not “compassion.” it’s an atrocious misreading at best. not feeling that charitable at this point.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Oh.

Well.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Wait, no, excuse me? Can someone else PLEASE at least vouch for me that I wasn't doing this solely out of jumping to conclusions??

Espy already made this a nonissue by being fine with still playing, just--I was under a totally different impression and Espeon outright asked to be removed. I wasn't even the one asking for a modkill, by the way!!

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
Yeah, if SparklingEspeon is willing to do night actions and then come in the thread each morning just to post her results, that's honestly all we really need from her role anyway; that'd be great. (Assuming the mafia doesn't kill her, which definitely might happen now, but.)

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Why is my second quote there relevant?
The second quote is you saying lynch Namo, but you were agreeing with someone else. It was dumb. There wasn't a lot of thought behind it beyond making it hypothetically possible for an alternative vote to keep Namo alive so The Plan could happen. It was a bad shot in the dark. And the last part about the mafia not killing me was a joke that I now realize was suspicious as fuck. Goddammit. This shovel is doing NOTHING to dig me out of this hole, smh

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
...And, yeah, Namo wanting to help Espeon leave the game before she stated that she'd happily do this much for us doesn't strike me as necessarily suspicious, I don't think?

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Wait, no, excuse me? Can someone else PLEASE at least vouch for me that I wasn't doing this solely out of jumping to conclusions??

Espy already made this a nonissue by being fine with still playing, just--I was under a totally different impression and Espeon outright asked to be removed. I wasn't even the one asking for a modkill, by the way!!
when did she asked to be removed? if it was someone else asking for the modkill that’s my bad but it doesn’t change the point.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
God--qva, I'm sorry, this is why I didn't want "game talk" to happen beyond this thread, but a lot of the stuff I'm saying was paraphrased by what other people were suggesting to Espeon in ooc chat on the discord. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
I'm fine with doing whatever... as long as it's not taking huge chunks out of my schedule. I do not have time to sit down and roleplay Espurr (it takes roughly an hour for me to do an RP post because of my whacked standards) more than once a day, and you guys were discussing lynching me because I wasn't active, so I gave up all the info I had and said I was going to drop out/go dormant. Doing a night action takes literally no time out of my schedule. I can do a night action for you guys if you need it. And I don't think the mafia is going to touch me tonight, because if they do then Negrek will confirm that I'm Town on the board, therefore confirming everything I said as true.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
The second quote is you saying lynch Namo, but you were agreeing with someone else. It was dumb. There wasn't a lot of thought behind it beyond making it hypothetically possible for an alternative vote to keep Namo alive so The Plan could happen. It was a bad shot in the dark. And the last part about the mafia not killing me was a joke that I now realize was suspicious as fuck. Goddammit. This shovel is doing NOTHING to dig me out of this hole, smh
Right, I think I get you now - the "second quote" you're talking about is actually the first quote in that post - I guess they didn't re-order properly like you meant them to - which is why I was confused. I'm still not remotely sure whether I think you're an incompetent town or an incompetent mafia right now.

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
man, uh. “out of thread communication where she asks for everyone to kill her” is NOT the outcome i was anticipating here. but ok, that’s all right given the circumstances. forgive the push, it was extremely bewildering as someone who wasn’t looking in discord, haha.

Top Bottom