• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“It doesn’t have hands, Pasty!” Nikki resisted the urge to facepalm.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...Well, the game's still interesting," Lance sighed. At least nobody's uwuing this time.

Blitz elected to lay down and see how this thing turned out.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“It doesn’t have hands, Pasty!” Nikki resisted the urge to facepalm.
"The entire reason they have talons is so that they can manipulate objects," Lillie snipped back in a matter-of-fact tone of voice...

In retrospect, she realized she probably shouldn't have said that...

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“And you would know that because?”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"I dare you to... uhh..."

She pulled a silver spray canister from her bag. Some super repel.

"Spray this... on your face? Or, can you even, uhh, reach?"
Kaz looked at the shiny silver container, unsure on what to do with it. While Kaz could use it, she certainly couldn't reach her face, at least not in any comfortable manner. Kaz lowered herself to be face-to-face with Lillie. "I don't think I could do it by myself," Kaz said. "You wouldn't mind helping me out, right?"

Kaz turned back to the toxtricity. "She's seen ponyta like me before!" she rumbled. "Leave her alone!"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nikki wasn't impressed. "If you were really a ponyta, you could levitate it with your telekinesis. Or you'd make the canister explode because your mane's on fire."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie's left hand disappeared behind her back as she clenched it into a fist. How could she be that careless?

"I don't think I could do it by myself," Kaz said. "You wouldn't mind helping me out, right?"
It occurred to Lillie that spraying Kaz in the face with repel felt a lot meaner when she had to do it herself... But she was already committed. They had a river nearby, and this version would wash off with water.

"May I ask how you eat?" Lillie couldn't help but wonder. The Nulls back at home were tube-fed with liquid food, but Kaz clearly wasn't.

Kaz turned back to the toxtricity. "She's seen ponyta like me before!" she rumbled. "Leave her alone!"
Lillie sighed a breath of relief. "Yes... A few of them."

Then, finally, she took her bottle and fired a quick blast of repel into the helmet, trying not to get it in Kaz's eyes.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Nikki wasn't impressed. "If you were really a ponyta, you could levitate it with your telekinesis. Or you'd make the canister explode because your mane's on fire."
"I-it's this headdress!" Kaz was desperate. There was not a hint of a lie in her voice but it was clear to anyone else that she was making excuses, or at least, spouting the ones the psychics had implanted in her. What the toxtricity was saying was conflicting with the memories that must have been true. Sticking to her memories didn't hurt, wandering off that path did, meaning that those memories must've been good! They had to be.

A distraction. She needed a distraction.

"May I ask how you eat?" Lillie couldn't help but wonder. The Nulls back at home were tube-fed with liquid food, but Kaz clearly wasn't.
Kaz simply shook her head. "I don't. Maybe I would be able to if I found a way to take this thing off but it stays put, no matter what I do. The best I could do was break a piece off here," she explained, pointing to the broken vane. Lillie then gestured, showing that she was ready to spray the substance at her.

Then, finally, she took her bottle and fired a quick blast of repel into the helmet, trying not to get it in Kaz's eyes.
Thankfully, Kaz was able to close her eyes in time. The headdress stopped most of it, but a few particles managed to get in, causing her to sneeze. Shaking herself off, she called out, "alright! Who's next then!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Even when the punk-rock chick wasn't blasting that annoying sound, everyone was still just as loud. Lil Goku let out another annoyed groan; it didn't matter that there was no place like home, because when everywhere was loud and constantly bickering, that meant everywhere was already home.

Although, with the lack of prideful boasting or angry gurgling of a certain someone choking on their own water, Goku inched towards where Vegeta blasted herself off to. Laying there, snoring bubbles through a gentle fountain of water, right under a tree with two Mudkip shaped indents... was Vegeta.

The Riolu sighed, dumping an impossible number of towels on the ground to sap up the water, then picked up Vegeta in another, bigger towel. It only took a moment or so to wrap the fish up once again, nice and snug so she couldn't hurt herself, stuff another towel in Vegeta's mouth to stop the flooding, and Lil Goku returned to the group.

Or a bit away from them, they were all still loud.

But hey, at least now she had a nice pillow.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I-it's this headdress!" Kaz was desperate
What did this thing think Nikki was calling it Hell-Mutt for? "Yeah, seems like some sorta power limiter if you ask me." She absentmindedly strummed her gills. In contrast to Boomburst, this produced a soft, soothing melody. Like an acoustic guitar piece. "Like in actions pieces. There's some sort of armor suppressing a character's power. You remove it and they go all berserk."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet clutched her bandaged ear as she winced, continuing to hear it ring long after everyone else seemed to have recovered. Just when she thought it might have started to fade after the first shrieking noise cascaded through the forest, a second one came through, banging on her skull as white noise blew out all other sensations on her damaged ear.

She had been so distracted by the annoying, pounding buzzing that she had completely missed much of the conversation that happened prior. When it had finally, finally subsided, she surveyed her surroundings and saw that the game had continued.
What did this thing think Nikki was calling it Hell-Mutt for? "Yeah, seems like some sorta power limiter if you ask me." She absentmindedly strummed her gills. In contrast to Boomburst, this produced a soft, soothing melody. Like an acoustic guitar piece. "Like in actions pieces. There's some sort of armor suppressing a character's power. You remove it and they go all berserk."
Huh? When did the Toxtricity get here? And... what was that wonderful melody? She thought to herself as she stared at her in wonder. She shook her head. Wait, who's turn was it?

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Thankfully, Kaz was able to close her eyes in time. The headdress stopped most of it, but a few particles managed to get in, causing her to sneeze. Shaking herself off, she called out, "alright! Who's next then!"

Disappointed that nobody else had stepped up to volunteer, Kaz decided to take things into her own talons. "Lillie! Since you gave me the dare, how about you go next? Truth or dare?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Lillie! Since you gave me the dare, how about you go next? Truth or dare?"
"Me? I... Uhh..."

Lillie felt quite stuck. She really, really didn't want to pick a dare. Especially not after the way they'd been going so far... but picking a truth was dangerous in its own way...

But she knew a thing or two about massaging the truth, and Kaz was very willfully ignorant. She was sure it would be fine! Well, no, she wasn't sure of that at all! But she still liked it better than the alternative.

"A truth, I guess?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Ask her what you really are,” Nikki mused.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"A truth, I guess?"
Kaz briefly thought about what to ask her friend. She didn't like the toxtricity very much and didn't want to take any advice from her but she was curious as to what Lillie knew about her species. Kaz didn't want to be too hard on her, she only wanted to know more about the ponyta that Lillie knew about. Kaz already knew about herself, so she asked, "What do you know about ponyta?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"What do you know about ponyta?"
"I... Uhh..."

Hubris. That's what had gotten her here. Oh, sure, of course Kaz wouldn't pry about her own species... But about Ponyta? Of course that was on the table. And despite what she knew about "'Ponyta,'" she knew almost nothing about actual Ponyta: They weren't an endangered species, nor a local one, so why would she?

Start with the truth. Then you just... work it in the direction it needs to go.

"Well, where I live, we take care of rare and endangered species, and... Ponyta aren't endangered, so I don't need to know much about them. But I have met a few others like you. We have thr- two of them. We used to have three, but my twin to- took one on a trainer journey!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz nodded along, though some of Lillie's wording confused her. 'Others like her'? Kaz always knew that she was different but did that mean that she was just some kind of variation like the sylvian variant that she heard her parents talk about? Obviously a rare one seeing how she mentioned only knowing three others like her?

A new hope was kindled.

That meant that Kaz wasn't some kind of freak! She was just another one, like the flaming and the sylvian, she had to be.

Overcome by joy, Kaz began prancing around Lillie. "You seem to know a lot! Thank you! Thank you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom