• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen yelped at the Boomburst, trembling as his ears flattened against his head. Why did his hearing have to be so sensitive now?

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Faint, dull groans rose from the blasted-back Mudkip, and water still cascaded from her mouth. "Iiiiiii diiiiiiidiiiiiiiiit..." she gurgled, standing up and shaking the "slammed into a tree" feeling off herself. It really didn't help. "Imma stwangest deeeeere issssss..!"

Neo stomped right up to her and yowled. She wouldn’t be getting away this, oh no! If she wanted to fight, she could fight him head-on, fair and square!

Lil Goku got herself snug in her bundle of towels, just before Neo stomped up to her and yelled for some reason. She gave him a blank stare, then handed an extra, dry towel to him. "Here, I don't like to get wet either. You could have just asked, unless you're a feral, or something." Unfortunately, Goku's towels fell, and she begrudgingly wrapped herself back up. It just... didn't feel as good as the first time... Man...

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lilly's hands move to cover her ears as the Boomburst rang out.

It was agonizing to her, she could feel the burst even in her shell.

Why?! I didn't choose to have this.. wartortle thing! I hate it!

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz was unphased by the sudden burst of sound, the headdress had absorbed most of the impact alongside muffling the sound, instead she turned her sights to a now, very wet, but standing Neo. She jumped inbetween him and the riolu, excited to tell Neo what happened. "Neo! You're up! That mudkip, Vegemite, shot a lot of water at you but it seems that the move's power sent her flying into the trees. I hope she's okay."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Neo’s yowl was drowned out by a terrible screeeeeech. He nearly jumped out of his skin and looked around for the source, trying to hide his panic. What was happening? This was supposed to be a safe place, right? He didn’t have to worry about scary humans and their Pokémon, right?

Instinctively, he looked for Wes, for Novo—before he remembered they weren’t there. The only two beings in the world that could make him feel safe weren’t here.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Good. They were startled. As they should be. Nikki thumped her gills once again, generating another Boomburst that sounded like claws raking a chalkboard.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Lil Goku got herself snug in her bundle of towels, just before Neo stomped up to her and yelled for some reason. She gave him a blank stare, then handed an extra, dry towel to him. "Here, I don't like to get wet either. You could have just asked, unless you're a feral, or something." Unfortunately, Goku's towels fell, and she begrudgingly wrapped herself back up. It just... didn't feel as good as the first time... Man...
Neo dug his claws into the dirt and tensed, ready for a fight, for something bad to happen—and then he noticed the Bluepup was talking to him. She was…holding out a towel? For him?

…Oh. Maybe she wasn’t the attacker, after all.

She seemed only mildly annoyed by the horrible screech, at worst. Her lack of alarm soothed Neo’s nerves, and the raised fur along his hackles slowly laid flat again. He accepted the towel and wrapped it around himself with telekinesis.
Kaz was unphased by the sudden burst of sound, the headdress had absorbed most of the impact alongside muffling the sound, instead she turned her sights to a now, very wet, but standing Neo. She jumped inbetween him and the riolu, excited to tell Neo what happened. "Neo! You're up! That mudkip, Vegemite, shot a lot of water at you but it seems that the move's power sent her flying into the trees. I hope she's okay."
Neo blinked up at Boxhead. Huh, she wasn’t too bothered about the noise either. Maybe he had panicked for nothing then. He listened to her explanation and—oh. Now he felt bad for yelling at Bluepup. Whoever Vegemite was (what an odd name), he’d have to find her later and challenge her.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Good. They were startled. As they should be. Nikki thumped her gills once again, generating another Boomburst that sounded like claws raking a chalkboard.
Another screech. Neo flinched and spun his head around with a snarl. Where was that coming from?

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Goku groaned, shuffling onto her side and pouting. She left Pokemon Beach to escape the loud bickering, not hear more of it. It was almost as bad as Tatty and Vegeta being at each other's throats.

Speaking of, Vegeta didn't take too well to the loud noises. She wanted to yell back at whatever was making it, probably that Toxtricity, but instead shot another torrent of water at them. Which slammed her back into the tree. Vegeta didn't exactly get up from that one.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Neo’s yowl was drowned out by a terrible screeeeeech. He nearly jumped out of his skin and looked around for the source, trying to hide his panic. What was happening? This was supposed to be a safe place, right? He didn’t have to worry about scary humans and their Pokémon, right?

Instinctively, he looked for Wes, for Novo—before he remembered they weren’t there. The only two beings in the world that could make him feel safe weren’t here.

“HEY.”

Clovis and Odette screamed the word at the same time. They both flinched, exchanged looks, before also exchanging slight smirks. Clovis then turned and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling sharply.

“Whoever the hell is making that noise, kindly cut the shit,” he said. “Try being considerate to those of us who can’t handle loud noises, yeah?”

As Clovis spoke, Odette took it upon herself to kneel down next to Neo. She held out a careful hand. “You’re alright,” she said quietly. “I think somebody here’s just stretching their fuckass muscle.”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
This was getting annoying to Kaz, who was once again, largely unaffected. She followed the sound to its source, which was in a tree, lazing in the branches. Rearing up, she slammed her upper body into the trunk of the tree, causing all the branches to shake violently. Whoever was up there would be coming down very shortly.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance deadpanned. "Fuckass... muscle? I beg your pardon?"

"I forgot you don't swear. I can try explaining--" Blitz began saying.

"No. I do not want to know."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Oh, good, Nikki finally had some attention. Maybe the big mutt would've done something if Fishsticks hadn't stupidly tried to hit her with some dumb water attack from a good distance. Nikki was one her way down when the thing smacked against the tree. The form was unfortunately familiar.

"'Sup, Hell-Mutt. You here to try and forcibly convert me to World-Enderism again?" Her mohawk crackled with electricity. "Because it won't end well for you this time."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“HEY.”

Clovis and Odette screamed the word at the same time. They both flinched, exchanged looks, before also exchanging slight smirks. Clovis then turned and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling sharply.

“Whoever the hell is making that noise, kindly cut the shit,” he said. “Try being considerate to those of us who can’t handle loud noises, yeah?”

As Clovis spoke, Odette took it upon herself to kneel down next to Neo. She held out a careful hand. “You’re alright,” she said quietly. “I think somebody here’s just stretching their fuckass muscle.”
Neo angled his ears to the voice beside him. He turned and saw—oh, a human! It wasn’t Wes or Rui, though…but she seemed nice.

She was offering a hand to him. Neo sniffed it carefully, then leaned into her touch with a throaty purr. He would never say no to scritches.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"'Sup, Hell-Mutt. You here to try and forcibly convert me to World-Enderism again?" Her mohawk crackled with electricity. "Because it won't end well for you this time."
Kaz stepped back from the tree, squinting her eyes at the culprit. "World-what?" she demanded, her voice incredulous. "I'm only here because you won't stop making that screeching noise. And I'm not a 'mutt'," she growled, taking great offense to the word. "Can't be one if both my parents are rapidash."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Lance deadpanned. "Fuckass... muscle? I beg your pardon?"

"I forgot you don't swear. I can try explaining--" Blitz began saying.

"No. I do not want to know."
Odette peered over at Lance. “You know how people have muscles? Like, you flex your arm or leg muscles? I’m convinced that some people in the world have ‘fuckass muscles’ that they—“

Clovis held a hand out to her. “I think they got it.”
Neo angled his ears to the voice beside him. He turned and saw—oh, a human! It wasn’t Wes or Rui, though…but she seemed nice.

She was offering a hand to him. Neo sniffed it carefully, then leaned into her touch with a throaty purr. He would never say no to scritches.
She rolled her eyes and looked back at the Espeon in front of her. She was thrilled to death to watch it lean into her hand, and she immediately went for the same spot Enora enjoyed being scratched on—right behind the left ear. She hoped the enjoyment would translate from one Eevee to the next.

“See? You’re okay.”

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
And I'm not a 'mutt'," she growled, taking great offense to the word. "Can't be one if both my parents are rapidash."
The tone of voice was too different. Too childish. Not enough wheezing and coughing.

So, a product of the bad trip, then. Great.

"Really?" Nikki quirked a brow. "Do the rapidash in your home all have fish tails, insect legs, bird crests, and canine bodies? There isn't a single thing equine about you."

She narrowed her eyes. "Because where I'm from, you're a deranged cultist. Preaching about Eternatus coming to bring about the end of days and all that jazz."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Just because I look a bit different doesn't make me any less of a ponyta!" Kaz cried. "I've been living with my ma and da for all my life. I don't know anything about this Eternatus other than the fact that it's a long dead leviathan." However, the comment about being some kind of cultist made Kaz deeply uncomfortable. Her mind wandered to images of derelict cells, the overpowering scent of rot and decay. Suddenly, the cuffs around her legs felt colder, harsher against her skin, as did the headdress.

Kaz lowered her head. "Just give me a dare already."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nikki whistled. "And I thought I took some weird stuff. Denial's a hell of a drug."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Because where I'm from, you're a deranged cultist. Preaching about Eternatus coming to bring about the end of days and all that jazz."
No, that couldn't be. Or, perhaps... Something could have happened to one of the cryo-preserved Nulls. Yes. That must be it. One of the cryo-preserved Nulls must have ended up in some other world where everyone could talk, like this one.

"Just because I look a bit different doesn't make me any less of a ponyta!" Kaz cried. "I've been living with my ma and da for all my life. I don't know anything about this Eternatus other than the fact that it's a long dead leviathan." However, the comment about being some kind of cultist made Kaz deeply uncomfortable. Her mind wandered to images of derelict cells, the overpowering scent of rot and decay. Suddenly, the cuffs around her legs felt colder, harsher against her skin, as did the headdress.

Kaz lowered her head. "Just give me a dare already."
Lillie knew Kaz was wrong, she knew where the Nulls had come from, knew that there was no possible way Kaz could have lived all her life with these 'parents.'

Yet she really didn't feel the same need as the pissy Toxicitry to dig into that at the moment. She decided to help her friend out.

"I dare you to... uhh..."

She pulled a silver spray canister from her handbag. Some super repel.

"Spray this... on your face? Or, can you even, uhh, reach?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom