• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Oh! OH! Neo stood at attention and chirped, kneading the ground with his fore-paws. So all he had to do was ask questions and he could win the game? This was easy. He was going to win for sure.

He looked at the blue canine that had also been comforting the trembly fuzzball. He was nice, Neo decided. He seemed like a good friend.

Hmm, what to ask? If Neo wanted to win, he would have to ask a hard question, right? One that he couldn’t answer? Surely that was how this worked. He purred smugly and, with a gentle burst of psychic energy, presented his question:

Name the best psychic in the world.

HA! There! He couldn’t answer that, because he didn’t know Neo’s name! What an easy game!

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
For a moment, Lance thought about petting the Espeon. Just a moment. But oh well, he barely knew him.

"Huh. I don't know many psychics," he said. "Hm... If I were to guess, Xerneas? She's very powerful. Well... where I come from, anyway."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Neo barked out a laugh and hopped about gleefully. Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! He answered WRONG! Neo won this round! Of course he did, because he’s the best. Who was Xerneas, anyway? Did Bluedog just make up a name? How funny!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
For a moment, Lance thought about petting the Espeon. Just a moment. But oh well, he barely knew him.

"Huh. I don't know many psychics," he said. "Hm... If I were to guess, Xerneas? She's very powerful. Well... where I come from, anyway."

Hoopa's face pinched and they crossed their arms. "Hoopa think that answer is silly! Xerneas not even a real psychic!" They stared at Lance long and hard. "But Hoopa knows Lance thinks he telling truth so... fine. Hoopa accepts the answer."

Their smile returned and they darted over to the Espeon, Neo. What a clever little Espeon, asking clever questions! "Heeheee! That was funny though! Hoopa says you can go next! Truth or Dare!"

@HelloYellow17

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"Hoopa think that answer is silly! Xerneas not even a real psychic!"
So Bluedog did make up a name! Haha! How embarrassing. Neo decided to share the correct answer, just in case Bluedog felt bad, and planted his name in the Pokémon’s head with a telepathic blip. There! Now he knew. And he should never forget.

Their smile returned and they darted over to the Espeon, Neo. What a clever little Espeon, asking clever questions! "Heeheee! That was funny though! Hoopa says you can go next! Truth or Dare!"

Neo swelled at the praise, not that it was any surprise. Of course he was funny! And smart. And strong. And handsome.

And brave! His forehead jewel sparked with anticipation. Was it any question what he would choose? Dare!

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Umm.. er.. P-pick up the largest rock you c-can f-find." Said Lilly, before retreating back into a curled up position.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
And brave! His forehead jewel sparked with anticipation. Was it any question what he would choose? Dare!
Kaz eyed the espeon closely as he telepathically asked for a dare. She considered briefly before settling on one of the berry trees. She recognised some of the berries, but that wasn't her focus, instead, she pointed to one of the strange berries—all of which looked overpoweringly strong in flavour—and said, "If it's a dare you want, then I dare you to eat this berry." She picked out a particularly ripe one and placed it in front of the espeon, looking at him expectantly.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"Umm.. er.. P-pick up the largest rock you c-can f-find." Said Lilly, before retreating back into a curled up position.

Kaz eyed the espeon closely as he telepathically asked for a dare. She considered briefly before settling on one of the berry trees. She recognised some of the berries, but that wasn't her focus, instead, she pointed to one of the strange berries—all of which looked overpoweringly strong in flavour—and said, "If it's a dare you want, then I dare you to eat this berry." She picked out a particularly ripe one and placed it in front of the espeon, looking at him expectantly.
Two dares! He couldn’t have been more flattered. The only difficulty here would be to find a rock big enough to actually challenge him. Heh.

He glanced around and found a decent boulder that was roughly twice his size. Well, it wasn’t as big as he wanted, but it would do. With a gleam of his jewel, he wreathed the rock in a blue light and, with a growl and a toss of his head, lifted it in the air.

Neo chuffed. Piece of cake! He didn’t actually know what that meant, but Wes used to say it sometimes when he was younger over things like this.

With a smug flick of his tail, he tossed the boulder a few feet to the left. It landed at the base of the tree trunk where one of the Pokémon, a purple frog looking thinghad been snoozing. The tree quivered at the impact. [[ @Ambyssin ]]

Whoops.

Now for the next challenge! He turned to the…wow. That was an odd looking Pokémon. She looked kind of like the mismatched bike Wes had. She wasn’t all rusty, though, and she wasn’t all metal, either. And what was on her head? A box? That seemed silly.

Still, he chirped a greeting and popped his name into her head. Might as well make sure everyone knew who the best psychic was.

Then he looked at the berry that Boxhead had given him. He could smell the spice from just standing next to it. He purred in amusement. He’d had his share of spicy food in Orre. It wasn’t his favorite, but he still enjoyed it and could always eat more of it than Novo could. This would be a piece of cake—or rather, berry.

Ha! He was hilarious!

He dove right in. The first bite was juicy, and tasted quite good! He took another bite, and was halway through the third when…he felt it.

Hot. Hot. HOT!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
This berry was like nothing he had ever tried. As much as Neo hated to admit it, this was far beyond any old Orre grub. He felt his entire body heating up from the inside out.

Still! There was more of this berry, and he Neo, never backed out of a challenge. He wolfed down two more bites, scarcely chewing, in an attempt to eat it as fast as possible—yet his mouth grew even hotter with each swallow.

Was it possible that this would turn him into a Flareon? Ohhhhh, he hoped not. He quite liked being an Espeon! Though breathing fire would be pretty cool—wait.

Surely there was only one explanation for how hot this berry was! Of course!

Neo swallowed his last bite and straightened up—woah. Was it just him, or was the forest spinning a little? Weird. Puff Ghost should fix that.

It was hard see much else, as his vision was completely blurry for some reason, and his face and nose felt wet and runny. Maybe his body couldn’t handle the immense power building up inside him—yes, that had to be it! He needed show them all his new fire power!

Neo steadied himself, tipped his head back with parted jaws, and ROARED.

BLUUURRR—UUURP.

…It was an odd roar. But a roar, nonetheless. He could feel the heat pouring from his mouth, and although he couldn’t see, he was sure there was a dazzling display of flames accompanying it. It certainly felt hot enough.

The forest spun again, and this time he lost his balance. Neo flopped on his side, panting, mouth still burning like the Orre sands. The ground didn’t even feel cool underneath him anymore—everywhere was hot. Wow. That must have been an incredible Flamethrower, then.

But of course! He, The Great Neo, was awesome.

…Now he was just going to rest for a bit. And maybe find some water. He wouldn’t mind that.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hell yeah!" Vegeta cheered, her little explosion of energy knocking Lil Goku off the log. "That berry looked hot as hell, and you just devoured it! Like a champ!"

"Looked impressive, and painful," Lil Goku hummed, considering whether to stay on the ground or pick herself back up. In the end, the grass was too comfortable to pass up.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I usually eat a mouthful of dirt if I somehow manage to eat something too spicy for me," Vegeta said, shrugging with a smug grin. "Which is, obviously, never."

"So I guess it wasn't you that had plain white bread the night before and sank mouth-first into a pile of mud?" Lil Goku chuckled.

"That bread was CURSED, I already told you!!!" Vegeta yipped, headbutting the Riolu. All it did was flip Goku over.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa laughed. This was too good.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz laughed—a prolonged trilling sound—at the espeon's (who apparently called himself Neo) display. She didn't expect him to make it past the first few bites but he'd determinedly worfed down the whole thing! To say that she was impressed would be an understatement. "Neo, you're amazing!" she sung. "I don't think I could've done it, even if I could eat!"

"Kaz, do you know what that berry was? That Espeon seems... intoxicated."
Kaz looked back at Lillie. "Nope! He might want some water, though it seems that that berry was very spicy." She appraised the gathered water-types. "Could you maybe splash a bit of water on him?"

With that out of the way, Kaz puffed out her chest and declared, "Pick me next! I want to do a dare too!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kaz looked back at Lillie. "Nope! He might want some water, though it seems that that berry was very spicy." She appraised the gathered water-types. "Could you maybe splash a bit of water on him?"

"Oh?" Vegeta scoffed, smug. She stood on top of Lil Goku's head for extra height, what little it was. "Well if you insist!"

Lil Goku sighed, but didn't move. Even as Vegeta planted her fish paws and bubbled up with water. A faint, bluish glow appeared around Vegeta, and water dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She aimed her face at Neo, then opened her jaw as far as she could.

"Hydr-- PLAPAHPANANPAHAHPA!!!" the Mudkip shouted, cutting herself off with a surprisingly large torrent of water. Which, also, shot her off Lil Goku's head, and into a tree behind her. The Riolu stepping stool was drenched, unfortunately, but wasted no time in wrapping herself in multiple towels.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen stared blankly at the spot where the Mudkip had been a moment ago.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
There was one person who was not thrilled with the psychic dickhead being a classic psychic dickhead. Nikki was content to sit around and wait for this terrible drug trip to wear off. But no. The prissy kitty had to try and act superior. Just like a certain snot-nosed prince. And this so-called Hoopa thing was psychic too, right? Yeah, psychics were the worst.

Well, if the cat wanted Nikki to make her presence known, she'd make her damn presence known. With a crick of neck and a crack of her knuckles, Nikki thrust her hands against her chest gills. This would generate a loud, off-key, shrieking noise, followed by the rough, rippling waves of her reviled Boomburst, directed toward the crowd.

Screw their game. They wanted to mess with her? No. You don't cross a toxtricity unless you want to amp things up.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"Hydr-- PLAPAHPANANPAHAHPA!!!" the Mudkip shouted, cutting herself off with a surprisingly large torrent of water. Which, also, shot her off Lil Goku's head, and into a tree behind her. The Riolu stepping stool was drenched, unfortunately, but wasted no time in wrapping herself in multiple towels.
Neo was not prepared.

The blast of water was strong enough launch him a few paces across the clearing. Neo yowled and flailed, rolling through the dirt until he came to a stop, then scrambled to his paws. He was now soaking wet, muddy, and—somehow!— still hot.

He shook as much water and dirt from his fur as he could, then whirled around to face his attacker. What was that for? Were they jealous? Challenging him, maybe?

He saw a Pokémon across the clearing wrapping herself in a bunch of towels. She looked like a mini version of Bluedog. Was she the culprit?

Neo stomped right up to her and yowled. She wouldn’t be getting away this, oh no! If she wanted to fight, she could fight him head-on, fair and square!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom