• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vegeta rolled her eyes, but at least had the decency to stay quiet.

Lil Goku remained silent, but a look of remorse was on her face.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen hesitated for only a moment before hugging Lance back.

"Th-thanks..."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Oh..." Violet looked down and gently kicked a little bit of dirt on the ground. She sympathized with the Oshawott; while the pair were the same age and in similar situations, she had welcomed the change. She was freed from the strict upbringing of the estate and away from the impeding storm in a body that could so much more than her human one.

Gen, however... She looked away for a moment, and then looked back at her teary-eyed peer. This is not right, she thought to herself. Something that ought to be a blessing... became his curse.

She steeled her expression, and walked towards Gen, patting him on the back as she spoke up, "I know you will find a way to return," she said, trying to comfort him, "If some force made you like this, then mayhap that it can be undone."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Oh..." Violet looked down and gently kicked a little bit of dirt on the ground. She sympathized with the Oshawott; while the pair were the same age and in similar situations, she had welcomed the change. She was freed from the strict upbringing of the estate and away from the impeding storm in a body that could so much more than her human one.

Gen, however... She looked away for a moment, and then looked back at her teary-eyed peer. This is not right, she thought to herself. Something that ought to be a blessing... became his curse.

She steeled her expression, and walked towards Gen, patting him on the back as she spoke up, "I know you will find a way to return," she said, trying to comfort him, "If some force made you like this, then mayhap that it can be undone."
Gen's trembling lessened, and he turned towards the Sneasel. A small glimmer of hope was in his eyes.

"I-I...thank y-you," he said, before attempting to hug Violet.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"I... uh... d-darn it.." Lilly waddles over and joins the hug the otter group.

She's in somewhat the same boat as Gen and man, Lilly empathized with him.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Discomfort passed between Clovis and Odette. Not at the sight of the group hug, but at the clear display of emotion in general. Odette grasped at the end of one of her braids, averting her eyes away and wondering if she should say anything. She was not good at the comfort thing.

Clovis, in the same vein, withdrew his carton of cigarettes from his pocket, and placed one of the sticks in his mouth before lighting it. He took a drag and exhaled the pecha-laced smoke out toward the sky.

“Sorry that happened to you,” he said stiffly. “Perhaps you’ll be back to normal sooner rather than later…”

He took another drag to shut himself up. He wasn’t good at it either.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Bleh," Vegeta wretched, turning away from the moshpit of fluff. "I'm gonna lose a tooth at this point, if this "sweetness" doesn't make me sick first."

Lil Goku hummed to herself for a sec. Hugs weren't really her thing, and it'd be awkward hugging strangers she didn't know. At least the little guy calmed down a bit.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa offered Gen another pat, even if they still didn't get what was so bad about it all. "Hoopa thinks you shouldn't worry. Lots of people who turn into Pokemon turn back! Don't be sad."

Then they floated towards the nice Lucario, who seemed to be friends with the Oshawott. What was their name again.... Lance! "Let's keep playing! How about you?" They bopped Lance lightly on the nose.

"Truth or Dare?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen glanced at the hybrid, the tall human, and Hoopa, and slowly, a tiny smile appeared on his face.

"Th-thank you...thank you..." he said, the tide of tears beginning to stop.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Gen glanced at the hybrid, the tall human, and Hoopa, and slowly, a tiny smile appeared on his face.

"Th-thank you...thank you..." he said, the tide of tears beginning to stop.
"I.. k..now h..how... y..ou fe..el." Lilly says as she hugged Gen tighter.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz had dozed off. She'd noticed a few more new comers but she didn't pay too much attention to them, rather, she focused on her daydreams before being grounded back down when the tiny human spoke up.

Odette turned back toward the thing and raised a hand. "No, no, it's alright, I just--"

"She hears about it a lot," Clovis chimed in. Odette craned her neck to look up at him, and he returned her stare with a brilliant smile. "It's almost like it's cute and others notice."
"Ohhhh, so humans aren't normally that small, I get it," Kaz said to the silver one. She didn't like his fur colour, it reminded her too much of the colour red. Red made her shudder.

Gen took a deep breath, and then said, "Th-the worst thing is...m-me becoming...a P-Pokemon."
While everyone else had reacted with sympathy, Kaz jumped up with excitement. "I knew it!" she chimed, prancing towards the oshawott. "I figured it out all by myself!" She felt so clever and was rather annoyed by the sudden gloomy atmosphere. The oshawott was crying. Why was he crying?

"I don't know why you're so upset," Kaz huffed. "Being a pokémon is great! It's liberating, you're powerful," you don't have to worry about anything. Kaz didn't mention her final point—it was more a refirmation to herself than the oshawott. Kaz stood at full height, dwarfing her fellow players. She was proud.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Immediately, Gen's smile disappeared, and he began trembling again. "B-but...I...i-it's so uncomfortable...a-and my f-family..."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
At the mention at family, Lilly slowly broke away from the hug and returned to sitting.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz pointed at her headdress. "Does this look comfortable to you? I'll answer that for you, it isn't. But I'm still happy! And I wander off from ma and da all the time! You'll return eventually, just enjoy yourself." Her tone was flippant, she couldn't understand where this now-an-oshawott was coming from.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Jess had prepared himself to snap some photos, when -- Rayquaza shot across the sky.

Jess froze, beak hanging open - until he realized he had to take a picture. But as quickly as it had come, the green dragon had disappeared.

"Fuck!" Jess shouted, nearly throwing his phone on the ground before remembering how fragile it was. He settled for puffing up his feathers. "That woulda gotten so many views..."

He shook his head and focused on Hoopa again. After the spirit had picked the shivery oshawott and the anxious wreck of a mon had answered his question, Jess simply decided to put away his phone for now. It was better not to take pictures now that there were emotional breakdowns going on.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa offered Gen another pat, even if they still didn't get what was so bad about it all. "Hoopa thinks you shouldn't worry. Lots of people who turn into Pokemon turn back! Don't be sad."

Then they floated towards the nice Lucario, who seemed to be friends with the Oshawott. What was their name again.... Lance! "Let's keep playing! How about you?" They bopped Lance lightly on the nose.

"Truth or Dare?"
@Navar [My bad, I didn't tag you!]

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I... well, I don't think a dare should be good at this point of the game," Lance rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, so be it. I'll pick a truth."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
So many Pokémon! Neo hadn’t ever seen most of their kind before, but he could tell by their scents that they were certainly Pokémon. Except for…that little blue guy. How odd. He looked like a Pokémon, his squeaks and chatters sounded like a Pokémon, and he even moved like one, but…he smelled completely human. Same for that Sneasel, too.

He was about to march right over to give them both a good sniff when he realized…everyone was taking to each other. Verbally. Even the humans.

COOL!

He wondered what the trick was. Maybe Wes could learn how to understand pokespeech like these humans did? …Nah, it didn’t really matter. He didn’t need to speak human for Wes to understand him. They simply spoke each others’ languages in a different way.

Hoopa snickered and patted the Oshawott. "So? Truth or Dare?"
A game! A game! Finally! Neo had never heard of this game before, but that didn’t matter. Of course he was going to win it.

Gen took a deep breath, and then said, "Th-the worst thing is...m-me becoming...a P-Pokemon."

Neo cocked his head to the side So…he was a human? But he looked like a Pokémon? It didn’t make sense. But the overpowering anxiety rippling off the not-Pokémon’s fur certainly indicated he was telling the truth.

What a weird place this was.

Neo padded over to the…the fuzzy human—Did he say his name was Gen?—and rubbed up against him affectionately. He didn’t need to be scared! They were all friends here! It was time to play! And if there was one thing Wes had taught him, it was that playtime could only happen when it was totally safe. Growing up, sometimes he went weeks without playtime…

He swept the thought away with a flick of his tail. Play! Safe! Fun! All was well here.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen hesitated, then huddled back against the Espeon. "Th-thanks..."