• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"You live in a desert? I also live near one but there's still a small bit of forest before you get near the steppes and savannahs, though my village is near a pretty big oasis too, so that might explain it..."
"It's more like... Like an island. There were trees in the conservation area, but we weren't allowed to play there. Wouldn't us accidentally looking at a Mimikyu or stepping on a Corsola. So... I didn't do anything like that as a kid."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"It's more like... Like an island. There were trees in the conservation area, but we weren't allowed to play there. Wouldn't us accidentally looking at a Mimikyu or stepping on a Corsola. So... I didn't do anything like that as a kid."
"Where's the fun in that!?" Kaz exclaimed. "What's the point of living life if you're just going to spend it boxed in, doing everything the elders say?" Kaz snorted, "Elders are always such sticks-in-the mud. You shouldn't be afraid of them, you just need to be careful enough to not get caught! Let's fix that right now! Go climb one one the trees here, you won't regret it."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Where's the fun in that!?" Kaz exclaimed. "What's the point of living life if you're just going to spend it boxed in, doing everything the elders say?" Kaz snorted, "Elders are always such sticks-in-the mud. You shouldn't be afraid of them, you just need to be careful enough to not get caught! Let's fix that right now! Go climb one one the trees here, you won't regret it."
"Amen to that!" Violet cheered. Now they were speaking her language! Down with tired tradition, down with shameful sheltering, down with it all! A future just like her old lifestyle was no future at all, and Lillie needed to see that. Pushing through her fatigue, she took a short hop up and latched onto a tree with a claw as her legs flailed until she found her shaky footing. "Follow mine lead!" She said, flashing an incredibly wide grin at Lillie. While Violet wished she had her cape with her again for added flair, she supposed it was better that Gen hold onto for a little longer - just enough to give the guy that little extra confidence.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Not getting caught is difficult when you're on an island where everyone is your mother's employee, and there's keycard records, and... Oh, nevermind. It's a long story."

"Follow mine lead!" She said, flashing an incredibly wide grin at Lillie.
Lillie couldn't help but smile. "Sure. Let's go." She picked out a tree that had a relatively lower branch to get started with.

"So, I guess I just..."

She grabbed a branch, then placed her feet on the trunk and 'walked' up until she could get her legs on the branch. She had to find a way to get on top of the branch instead of hanging beneath it, and paused to think.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
She grabbed a branch, then placed her feet on the trunk and 'walked' up until she could get her legs on the branch. She had to find a way to get on top of the branch instead of hanging beneath it, and paused to think.
"Hmm..." Violet thought for a minute as she saw Lillie's hesitation. Violet was glad she could clutch and dig right into the trunk with her claws now, but Lillie didn't quite that liberty. What she needed was a harness of some sort, but where...

Violet jerked her head up as an idea to came to mind. "Oi, Gen! Pass up mine cape to the lass!" She then turned to Lillie, "When he tosses it up to you, tie it around the tree and your waist!" It should work... in theory. She hoped it was long enough, at least. Last thing she needed was a repeat of the blanket incident from a couple of years ago. She still feels the phantom pain of those thorny bushes on her shoulder!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You gotta have some upper body strength, right?" Vegeta called up to Lillie. "At least pretend you have some until you can pull yourself up!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"O-ok!" Gen said, untying the non-reunion cape from himself and waddling over to the tree Lillie was at, before tossing it up towards her.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Tired of her sarcastic comments, Kaz batted Vegemite on the head in an attempt to shut her up.

Kaz hit Vegeta. Like, actually, hit Vegeta. On the head. Vegeta didn't feel it that much, but she knew that she was hit. That was probably all she was looking for here. Actual, literal opposition. A proper confrontation.

But...

"...Man, I was hoping that'd actually hurt," Vegeta muttered, standing up. She rolled her shoulders, then her neck, and flexed her hands. The Swampert looked Kaz in the eye, her face blank, almost distant. "...Weren't you scared of me before?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie caught the cape and inspected it. She wasn't getting it around her waist and the tree.

"I don't think this is quite my size..."

She let go with both hands, handing with just her legs, and instead tied her hair back with it. It would let her hold onto it until she could get up to Violet and return it. Then, she just had to puzzle out a way to flip around to the top side of the branch.

An idea occurred to her. She let go with her arms again, and this time tried to get as close to upright as she could, until she could grab the branch above the one she was holding on to. Then, she let go with her legs and planted her feet on top of the lower branch.

From there, the climb became a lot simpler, but...

Looking over the edge of Aether Paradise made her feel nervous. This... was worse than that. Oh, what a time to find out that she was definitely afraid of heights...

Still, she had to... Had to give Violet the cape back? It was reason enough to make her climb one branch higher. Then another. Soon, she was sitting beside Violet. She took the cape out oh her hair. "Here you go."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I wasn't trying to hurt you," Kaz responded curtly. "You're not worth the effort, to fight or be afraid of. You're just a bully."

Vegeta's stare remained for a while, and she hardly made a sound.

Wasn't trying to hurt me?

Not worth the effort?

To worth being afraid? Or to fight?

Just a bully..?

"...Heh," Vegeta chuckled, grinning. "Goddamn! Talk about harsh! If I knew I you guys saw me like a bully I'd definitely act different! Don't know why you guys didn't just say so earlier."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"I don't think this is quite my size..."
Violet instinctively performed a motion to try to snap her fingers, but found that two claws just would not suffice. She elected to grumble instead.
She let go with both hands, handing with just her legs, and instead tied her hair back with it. It would let her hold onto it until she could get up to Violet and return it.
...Clever girl.

Honestly, it looked quite good on her.
She took the cape out of her hair. "Here you go."
She was too busy admiring the determination in Lillie to catch what she was saying, but the motion was clear. She shook her head and once again put on her usual bravado as she said, "Well, well, well, look who was able to catch up to me on her first try!" She quickly tied the cape back onto herself, smiling that it was back in its rightful place. "So, how does it feel? Liberating, no?" She said, looking up and straight into Lillie's eyes. That feeling of freedom - the freedom to decide one's own fate, the freedom of breaking away from a home that was more like a cage, to finally have escaped the fabricated falsities, even temporarily - was one she knew all too well, and hoped that Lillie would feel the same.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm realizing that I'm really not used to heights..."

She laughed. "But here I am anyways... You remind me of my twin." Another deep breath. "They were always the more adventurous of us two. Used to sit on the fence at the edge of... of our home, legs dangling out over the ocean, never afraid of falling in. Never afraid to pick a fight with Mother, even knowing it wouldn't change anything. You have that same sort of spirit they had."

Lillie sighed. It was a bittersweet feeling to voice.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Lillie shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm realizing that I'm really not used to heights..."

She laughed. "But here I am anyways... You remind me of my twin." Another deep breath. "They were always the more adventurous of us two. Used to sit on the fence at the edge of... of our home, legs dangling out over the ocean, never afraid of falling in. Never afraid to pick a fight with Mother, even knowing it wouldn't change anything. You have that same sort of spirit they had."

Lillie sighed. It was a bittersweet feeling to voice.
Violet smiled wistfully as Lillie revealed more of her personal life. "It sounds like you two were quite close," she commented, probing for further information, but not necessarily asking it directly.

She turned her head away and looked up further into the branches of the tree as her voice evened out from its usual showiness, "You remind me of my younger brother as well." Her eyes wandered as the pair sat under the leaves' embrace while rays of sun trickled between their crevices. "He was always the more gentle one, and, admittedly, the more sensible one at times." She scratched her face as she spoke.

"No matter how much Mother would insist I must be a 'proper lady', I would always find my little ways to rebel against it - a locked door here, some stained clothes there - and sneaking out wherever opportunity I could find. I was always sick of the fakeness of it all. Sometimes the punishments were... restrictive, to say the least," she glowered as memories flooded back in, "It was thanks to Azure that I was able to avoid the more severe retribution. He taught me stay my hand when it was necessary to do so, and..." Violet looked down at the ground - the tree truly did seem higher than she thought - as she continued, "His smile would always remind me that there was always something important to protect... something to hold onto."

Violet coughed as she tried to steer away the conversation, "But, I suppose this is quite the height. You've more than proven your dare, I'd say. Take mine hand; we shall scale back down together," she looked away as she muttered, "Though I certainly wouldn't be opposed to hearing more about your own sibling...."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"...Heh," Vegeta chuckled, grinning. "Goddamn! Talk about harsh! If I knew I you guys saw me like a bully I'd definitely act different! Don't know why you guys didn't just say so earlier."
"It was obvious, you're just thick." Kaz snapped, before finally walking away from Vegemite.

Still, she had to... Had to give Violet the cape back? It was reason enough to make her climb one branch higher. Then another. Soon, she was sitting beside Violet. She took the cape out oh her hair. "Here you go."
All the while, Kaz had been watching Lillie climb the tree under Violet's guidance. "You're doing beautifully!" Kaz called out, the cheer returning to her voice. "If you're having trouble getting down, don't be afraid to jump on my back. I should be fine, the both of you look very light!"

The sense of pride Kaz that swelled in her heart was something she hadn't felt in a long, long time. It was like seeing the young king he'd tutored finally reach his full potential as a warrior—wait what?

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"No matter how much Mother would insist I must be a 'proper lady', I would always find my little ways to rebel against it - a locked door here, some stained clothes there - and sneaking out wherever opportunity I could find. I was always sick of the fakeness of it all. Sometimes the punishments were... restrictive, to say the least," she glowered as memories flooded back in
Lillie laughed, "That's exactly something he would say!" she declared.

There was one more thing she wanted to say before climbing down, while Kaz and Vegeta were keeping each other distracted down there, and the two of them were hopefully out of earshot within the tree. "One day, though, I guess it grew to be too much. The lockdown alarm went off in the middle of the night, but it was too late by then, they were already gone. Some of... of Kaz's species were created on our island, something went wrong, and one of them killed someone. They were all going to be frozen, but before they could get the last one, my twin stole it and ran away... It was just Mother and I after that."

With that, she took Violet's hand, ready to descend... Although, really, she could just jump straight down.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Lillie laughed, "That's exactly something he would say!" she declared.

There was one more thing she wanted to say before climbing down, while Kaz and Vegeta were keeping each other distracted down there, and the two of them were hopefully out of earshot within the tree. "One day, though, I guess it grew to be too much. The lockdown alarm went off in the middle of the night, but it was too late by then, they were already gone. Some of... of Kaz's species were created on our island, something went wrong, and one of them killed someone. They were all going to be frozen, but before they could get the last one, my twin stole it and ran away... It was just Mother and I after that."

With that, she took Violet's hand, ready to descend... Although, really, she could just jump straight down.
"They... did what?" Violet whispering, eyes bugging out as she held on Lillie's hand. "...I hope your twin knows what they're doing." She looked away for just a moment, before daring to ask, "Do you think... Kaz might be...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom