• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"I-I dare you t-to, um..." Gen thought for a moment, then said, "Turn Vegemite upside d-down while she's s-stuck."
Simple enough! With a quick swipe of her talons, Kaz swept Vegemite off her feet before proceeding to roll her over—taking care not to twist her arm too much. Vegemite was much heavier than before but Kaz was still much larger and stronger, and in a matter of seconds, she had Vegemite on her back.

"There! I think I like you more this way."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vegeta didn't even try to resist, she wanted to check something out first. To her own surprise, her arm could actually twist a lot more than she thought, a major plus from being quadrupedal like before. It was still kinda setting in that Vegeta had just evolved, you know? And, honestly, being flipped onto her back wasn't terrible.

But, you know, Kaz had to be smug about it, so...

Vegeta, very forcefully, pulled up on her arm. The tree snapped easily in half, and Vegeta kicked it so it would fall away from everyone. She didn't pick herself up, but she flexed and rolled her arm and shoulder a bit, laughing. "And I hardly felt a thing! This Swampert body is wicked!"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Swampert's the new form's new name, huh? Not bad, plucking yourself out of there like a vegetable," Violet quipped, both smirking in admiration at Vegeta's newfound strength and smug that she did get a bit of just desserts, at least momentarily. "Careful not to get too up in arms about it, though."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You're making it sound like you both, don't know what evolution is, or what a Swampert was," Vegeta scoffed, side eyeing the Sneasel. "...Geez, how far back are you even from? I'd tell ya to read a history book, but you might have a better chance buttering up one of the nerds that wrote them instead." She sounded, at least that first part, actually almost concerned. Or just... baffled that someone from so long ago is just here, like, a person Vegeta's grandparents would tell stories that they hard from their grandparents.

"And don't go around making veggie puns about my name or I'll pluck you up like the Violet you are. Whether you're bouquet with it or not!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vegeta sucked her teeth. "Is Vegeta really that hard to remember? Well, no, not for you. You're just a prick, but even the kid got it wrong," she said, glancing over at Gen. He didn't seem hurt. The hell was he shaking and crying about then?

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Lillie scratched her head. "C-Climbed a tree? Why do you ask?"
"Well they're plenty of trees here, and I know that a lot of young mon like to climb trees for fun! I've tried it myself, but the branches always end up breaking, but you look small enough to not break any trees, so have you climbed one before?"

Vegeta tilted her head. "A bit of an odd ask, yeah. Didn't think humans were even able to climb things... they don't have claws, from the looks of it, and they don't look sticky either."
"Well... humans do have those weird paws that are good for holding things, right? They could use those to climb!"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"I mean, you certainly don't look like you could. If every human is as small, skinny, and frail as you, I'd be surprised if you could climb a flight of stairs without help," Vegeta shrugged.
"Hmph! You would be surprised just what we can pull," Violet's eyebrow quirked as she proudly stood with one claw on her hip and the other pointing at herself, "Sneaking out of the estate was no problem for me! As long as you found your footing and got a tight grasp, you can climb up - or I suppose down - from anything! Not even Sir Gallade could reach me out in the treetops!" Violet snickered, but then crossed her arms as a memory surfaced.
"Though, I suppose he really did not particularly need to. Blast those psychic-types," She grumbled but then smirked arrogantly, "Too bad I wasn't a Sneasel yet then. Would love to see him try that now!"

Kaz tilted her head. "You haven't? Why? It's so much fun!"
"Though I will echo Kaz - the future seems a lot less... stuffy, for the lack of better word. More real. Would tree climbing not be more commonplace, then?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I mean, you certainly don't look like you could. If every human is as small, skinny, and frail as you, I'd be surprised if you could climb a flight of stairs without help,"
"Well, that goes to show how poor your intuition is. Perhaps the oxygen deprivation was starting to get to your head before I used that Revive on you. You're welcome, by the way."

"You haven't? Why? It's so much fun!"
Lillie bit her lower lip. "Well, there just... weren't a lot of trees where I lived."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Well, that goes to show how poor your intuition is. Perhaps the oxygen deprivation was starting to get to your head before I used that Revive on you. You're welcome, by the way."

Vegeta... well she couldn't really raise a brow, but a... head... frill... thing. "The hell are you talking about? Is that what that gross bitter stuff was? It's almost as bad as a revive seed, geez. And it's not like I was dead, so what do I have to thank you for?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Lillie bit her lower lip. "Well, there just... weren't a lot of trees where I lived."
"You live in a desert? I also live near one but there's still a small bit of forest before you get near the steppes and savannahs, though my village is near a pretty big oasis too, so that might explain it..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom