• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah, I'm done," Brian snapped his fingers, going back to normal and sitting down. "This is exhausting, but it was kinda fun?"

"It was not. I hated it," Lance faceplamed, and nuzzled closer to Kora, whispering in his ear. "We should do that sometime."

Brian shrugged and pointed to Gen, unmaking the illusion. "Hey, wott kid. Truth or dare?'

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen was very, very glad that that Zoroark had disappeared from view for him. He did not want to see what had happened there.

"U-uh..." Gen began.

A truth was far too risky with his teammates around. He didn't want to risk that.

"D-dare," he decided.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Daaaaaaring today, aren't we?" Brian smirked, flexing his claws. Lance groaned at the sound of the pun, but Brian didn't stop.

"I dare you to... eat twenty cookies!"

"That seems a bit... too much," Lance blinked.

"You're right. I dare you to eat as many cookies as you can!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen looked at the tray of chocolate cookies, took a deep breath, and began shoveling cookie after cookie into his mouth.

Saltriv and Burhalla watched in anticipation, the latter chanting, "Go! Go! Go! Go!"

After about twelve cookies, Gen stopped. "I...I can't take anymore."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm gwad we made as many cookies as we did!" Cora giggled, bobbing their head from side to side.

"I bet uwu couwd eat a coupwe mowe Gen!" Cora2 cheered.

"M-maybe down't though, uwu might thwow up..." Cora3 whined.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Ooooh, I think that's enough, Gen!" Brian said, cheering. "Congrats, though! You did it!"

"...I'm not sure why you're encouraging this," Lance muttered.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I'm fine..." I think...

He looked around the room, before settling on Kora. "T-truth or dare?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
All three Cora's went silent, letting go of whoever they were attached to and slowly standing up. Each one walked over to Gen, towering over the Oshawott and emanating an intense aura. Black and red electricity crackled around their bodies, and there was a menacing gleam in their eyes.

"..." Cora raised a paw, reaching down for Gen. Razor sharp claws extended from his cat-like paws, painted an vibrant crimson. The others snickered and chuckled, their bodies twitching unnaturally.

Each Cora suddenly fell down around Gen, with the real one petting the 'wott and purring. They each curled around the lil bean, exhausted and relieved at the same time.

"Thank you..." Cora wheezed, rubbing his cheek against Gen's. "I'm picking truth, also..."

"I can't feel my me..." Cora 2 groaned, coughing up a thick cloud of pink dust.

"I don't wanna do that any more..." Cora 3 whimpered, shooting Meggie a glare. "And Imma make sure you regret starting this... Maybe."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Uh, welcome back, Kora!" Lance cheered, eating another cookie.

"Please do!" Meggie shot Kora a freezing glare.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen shuddered as the three cat-Zoroarks towered above him. He started getting up to try and run-

Then they began petting him. That...that was weird. It felt...oddly nice, though.

His tail began wagging. That still felt so weird. He didn't like the feeling of it at all.

"U-uh...what is your world like?" he asked.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Cora rested his head on Gen's, humming. "It ain't all that fancy, really. A buncha tech, loads of strong 'mon and humans, ferals, ordinary animals, uh..."

"There's tons of good food too!" Cora 2 beamed. "Everyone knows how to cook it feels like!"

"And this big ol city wherea bunch of strong guys are!" Cora 3 added, stars shining in its eyes. "I wish I got to fight more of 'em though..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"We should totally go there!" Brian beamed, sparkling his eyes.

Lance nodded. "On vacation? Sure."

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Dusk was enjoying the game in general, but his enjoyment was a little marred by worry. The Mimikyu... the Lucario... Gen... it seemed that half the Pokemon here had some problems, either at present or in their past.

And then Brian had his dare and even those worries were driven out of his mind. Dusk had to take a moment and step outside.

It wasn't Brian's fault. There was no way he could have known. Maybe Dusk should have given more details about his first exploration...

The rumble of a whole group of those huge fighting-types, shaking the mountain... he was certain he was going to die...

He took a few deep breaths.

It was several minutes before he'd re-entered the arcade, and he missed a couple of the turns.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"We should totally go there!" Brian beamed, sparkling his eyes.

Lance nodded. "On vacation? Sure."

The Coras each winced. "Maybe don't though," the original noted.

"We forgot to mention, like, all the bad parts," Cora2 tittered.

"But all the bad is too hard to explain so we didn't even try..." Cora 3 groaned.

All three of him tapped their chins, looking around for who to pick next. Dusk had just come back in, but he looked... not alright. Oh! Speaking of not alright, the three fox-cats pointed a crimson claw at Lillie. "Lillie! Truth or dare!" they declared.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"What's your favorite pastry, and as an addition to it, what's your favorite memory tied to it?" Cora asked, rolling off of Gen to look at Lillie upside down.

"Like liking a batch of brownies because they made you feel like you were flying," Cora 2 purred.

"Or having a soft spot for pies because you shared one with someone, up until they ate the rest of it without you..." Cora 3 sighed. "I really miss that pie..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The Coras each winced. "Maybe don't though," the original noted.

"We forgot to mention, like, all the bad parts," Cora2 tittered.

"But all the bad is too hard to explain so we didn't even try..." Cora 3 groaned.
"...Don't challenge me, hun."

"Aye!" Brian cheered.

Top Bottom