• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Excuse me?" Arceus said in a low growl. "I do not transform. This is my form, it is not something that merely shifts on the whims in the same way--"

"Nooo, you totally can," Star said, her smile broadening. "You know what form I think is super cute? Back when you were a haze and still learning the r--"

"No."

"Yeees, you're doing that. Either that or I'm using transformation magic on you and making you a Yamper."

Arceus growled. "Very well," he said, rising. His body started to shine a golden color and shrank down... Soon, Arceus had been reduced to a small, golden haze, most of his features dissolving with it. Soon, he was around the same size as the Mew beside him. "There," he said, as dim, red circles for eyes appeared where his face should be.

"Aaawww, look at him!" Star tackle-hugged him by the neck, and the red circles shaped themselves into an annoyed glare.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"That's... that's really cute," Lance nodded.

"Awwwww!" Meggie squeaked. "He looks adorable! Like a little kid!"

Brian, unlike his teammates, was apprehensive, and drooped his ears. "That's still God, I don't think we should be doing this..."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Yes. It's completely sacrilege. I will make sure there is some kind of retribution for this later."

"Oh, please, like you have any authority here." Star knocked him on the haze above his head. "All right, pick someone, then!"

"Rrgh. Fine. You." The hazy Arceus-like thing turned his head to Odette. "Truth or dare?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Yes. It's completely sacrilege. I will make sure there is some kind of retribution for this later."

"Oh, please, like you have any authority here." Star knocked him on the haze above his head. "All right, pick someone, then!"

"Rrgh. Fine. You." The hazy Arceus-like thing turned his head to Odette. "Truth or dare?"
Odette bobbed her head from side to side, considering her options. She didn’t quite feel in the mood to spill her guts right now...

“Dare.”

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"See, she knows how to keep it fun," Star said, flicking Barky on the wisp. "Now, what do you do next?"

"Question why I'm here." Barky narrowed the red circles he had for eyes, then looked back to Odette. "...I dare you," he said, "to only speak in rhymes until your next turn. And along with that, you need to say what you think of someone here... rhyming, of course."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Whawt's up with aww the speaking dawes?" Cora huffed, crossing their arms.

"Yeah, they'we soooo unfaiw! uwu have tuwu tawk funny fow a wong time!" Cora 2 pouted, resting its head on Saltriv's.

"If i wanted tuwu wisten tuwu dumb voices, i'd twy tuwu wead again!" Cora 3 whined, sticking up its nose.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"See, she knows how to keep it fun," Star said, flicking Barky on the wisp. "Now, what do you do next?"

"Question why I'm here." Barky narrowed the red circles he had for eyes, then looked back to Odette. "...I dare you," he said, "to only speak in rhymes until your next turn. And along with that, you need to say what you think of someone here... rhyming, of course."
Odette’s eye began to twitch in spite of herself. “In...rhymes?” she repeated. As a bilingual person, that sounded like her worst nightmare. Words already got so jumbled in her head when she spoke, but now she’d have to rack her brain for specific words that rhymed? On top of saying what she thought about somebody in the circle? She’d just gotten here, she wasn’t really ready to pick any fights yet.

She slowly cleared her throat. “Uh...okay.” She took a shallow breath, trying to form a series of Galarian words that would make sense. She cringed to herself before she even spoke.

“Roses are red...I like to listen to Blues...why is Cora only speaking in uwu’s?”

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance decided to cheer his boyfriend up and kissed him on the lips.

"I think you're pretty cute this way, hun~"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Cora let out a gentle purr, but still frowned after the kiss. "Thawt doesn't make me feew any bettew abouwt thiws..."

"Iwt's wike saying someone wooks hot in a wuined dwess," Cora 2 said, its tail swishing from side to side.

"Ow saying a buwnt awnd fwozen pie iws stiww pwetty wooking," Cora 3 mewled, pouting.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance smirked. "I mean, a pie is a pie. I'd still eat it, not sure what the problem is here..."

"I kinda like that rhyme, it's funny!" Brian cheered.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"I kinda like that rhyme, it's funny!" Brian cheered.

Odette pressed her lips together sheepishly. Rhyming wasn’t her thing by any means, but she was glad somebody found it funny. She supposed Brian would make a good target, then.

“Mmm. Brian, you seem to care. Truth or dare?”

Goddamn, this rhyming thing was cringey...

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Brian snapped his fingers together, laughing like a mad man.

"Dare for me!"
“I dare you...to give somebody a strip tease.” She paused, hunting for the right word. “Please.”

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...A what now? Because uh... Okay? A dare is a dare."

Brian shrugged, looking at Gen and friends. They probably wouldn't like this dare a lot, so Brian promptly turned himself invisible to Gen, Saltriv and Burhalla.

"Okay, I'm a little rusty, but I'll try!"

Lance covered Kora's eyes and pouted, looking away. "Just be done with it."

"...Hold on! I have an idea!"

Brian snapped his claws again and his body glowed red, until it faded, revealing a Machamp.

"Now I'm a beefcake!" Brian flexed his biceps, and they even began to bulge. He rubbed his six-pack with all four arms and winked to... nobody in particular, although h egave Megie a quick wink.

"I hate this. I hate this so much." Lance grumbled.

"I don't know, I kinda like it!" Meggie cheered.

"Well, check this out!" Brian began to flex his pecs, and each one released a loud pop.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Cora was not held back by Lance's attempt to hide the truth, and even if he was there was like... two more of him oogling Briachamp. "Weww ain't thawt somethin, i ain't the onwy owne thawt thinks Machamp iws stwip tease matewiaw!"

"Come own wance, uwu'we missing the good stuff, hehe!" Cora 2 giggled.

"Iwt cawn't be the good stuff fow him, thawt's hiws bwothew, idiot!" Cora 3 growled, throwing a cookie at their other self. The cookie was caught and eaten in one swift movement.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance was less than amused, and had to hold back his disgust. "...I want to throw myself into a cliff."

His mind told otherwise, however. I should take notes so Kora can do this later...

Brian slowly got near Meggie, and turned arount to her, showing his bottom. The Froslass repied by launching cold air into him and poutin. "First, I've been in a cliff before, not fun. Anyway, that's enough. We gotta keep this SFW."

Top Bottom