• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Polteageist Cafe

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"No clue... what a doggo is, but it is nice."

Lance's tail wagged faster and faster each second, while his face had the biggest smile Kora saw him do. He didn't say anything else, only enjoying the petting and cuddling.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Being drowned in fluff wasn't his idea, but Lance didn't mind. At that point he was too drunk to care anyway, his brain only thought about the cuddles. Soe he continued to embrace Kora, giving him a few smooches on his chest.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"W-*hic-Wow, I didn'tevn think I about chestkisssesss..." Kora muttered, laughing like a drunk. Wonder why... He grabbed the whiskey again, placing the bottle to his lips and taking a sip before pushing Lance back enough to offer him some. "We go-*hic-gotta dink this a lotta more~!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Chest kisses a.. nice!" Lance took the bottle and began to drink in one sip. As the liquid ran down his throat, Lance started humming a song. Once he was done, he put the bottle on the table, but not easily. He almos dropped it, but was eventually able to place it, and went back to kissing Kora.

"We gotta do dis more, ye~!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"We gotta do dis more, ye~!"

Kora chuckled devilishly, and more of those faint wisps rose off his body. "Alright, alright, weee'll do thissome more," he stammered, gently wrapping his arms around Lance and pulling the Lucario closer to press their lips together. Kora kept leaning back, until he was basically lying down on the booth seat, but hadn't noticed at all.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Alright, alright, weee'll do thissome more," he stammered, gently wrapping his arms around Lance and pulling the Lucario closer to press their lips together.
Lance pulled deep into the kiss, closing his eyes and simply... enjoying that. Every other sound vanished to him, and his mind was focused on Kora and Kora only.

He could feel the aura coming out of Kora. Happiness, was it? Lance was glad his boyfriend felt that way. It made his smile grow wider.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora was good on keeping his aura under wraps, but being drunk and flirty certainly let some of it slip. There was happiness, but if Lance felt any deeper, there would have been a cold sadness. But, Kora was still sober enough to realize this, and hid his aura as best he could as soon as he could. There was no reason to sully this moment with sad.

Instead of being sad, Kora let out a purr and held Lance tighter, running his paw gently along Lance's back.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance didn't feel anything wrong with his boyfriend, so he kept the cuddling and kissing as long as he could, nuzling Kora's mane. He suddenly pulled away to breathe, letting out a hiccup.

"This is good, hun..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Thisissss fun," Kora giggled, booping his nose against Lance's. "I kinda wanna get s'more whiskey for the road..."

He let his head hang off the edge of the seat, hiccupping as he looked for that really nice teapot. "H-*hic-Hey, misser? Can we gets more drink?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Polteageist nodded, and about a minute later, brought over some more whiskey.

Lance's shadow shifted slightly.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Thisissss fun," Kora giggled, booping his nose against Lance's. "I kinda wanna get s'more whiskey for the road..."
Lance giggled, smooching Kora again, not even noticing the shadow or the second round of whiskey. "Fuuuuuun. I needed this, hun~"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Luckily for the both of them, or unluckily, Kora was more attentive to the movement of shadows. He gave Lance a peck on the cheek, then let out a huff and lifted the Lucario overhead. "Come'n out yeeee creashure of d-dirkness... Y-Yousss seekeruv... sssssssseeker of... *hic- Com outta here..!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Nothing happened with their shadows.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Bitch," Kora grumbled, he held a paw over Lance's shadow, more black wisps rising from his palm, and smacked the goofy outta it. Anything in it would feel the might of a drunken fox. Which is like... two slaps from a baby fox.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Luckily for the both of them, or unluckily, Kora was more attentive to the movement of shadows. He gave Lance a peck on the cheek, then let out a huff and lifted the Lucario overhead. "Come'n out yeeee creashure of d-dirkness... Y-Yousss seekeruv... sssssssseeker of... *hic- Com outta here..!"
Nothing happened.
Lance grinned, looking straight at Kora, tail swishing quickly. He had such a smug grin on his face that it almost hurt his muscles.

"What're doing? Raisin' me... so you can see muh face? Love it."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Still nothing.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora glared at the shadow intently, almost forgetting he had Lance over his head. He might've been an idiot, and drunk, and the embodiment of "in the wrong," but Kora knew when he saw a fucky shadow.

"Y-*hic-You win thisss round, shadow..." he mumbled, then dropped Lance into his lap. "If Ire member to do it... I gotsa fix your lovely, shadow... I mean... yous shadow, lovely..." he gave a wavy smile and purred. "Shadooooooow punch~!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance tilted his head, but then hugged Kora again, barking like a happy puppy. To top it off, he was drooling. Being drunk was weird.

"We... still drinkin'? I dunno about you, but... I-I'm... satisfied."

He purred, face on the fluff. "Soft... pillow~"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"B-But... but we'ven't done anythin' fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun," Kora pouted. He slapped his face to sober up a bit, shaking the drunkenness away for the time being. This wasn't new to him, quickly sobering up to function debatably better for a short time. As long as he got that drunk back before he could feel the air around him, Kora wouldn't hit a premature hangover.

"Thank you, Polteageist," Kora said, placing Lance in the safety of his mane and grabbing the left over cake and Whiskeys. "It was really fun being here, sorry for all the drunk... us-ness, have a good night!" he gave a grateful nod, then sped out the door.

As fun as it would've been to be drunk in the store, being drunk at home was probably a whole lot funner.

Top Bottom