• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Polteageist Cafe

Day 1: Reconciliations
  • IFBench

Rescue Team Member
    Partners
    1. chikorita-saltriv
    2. bench-gen
    3. charmander
    4. snivy
    5. treecko
    6. tropius
    7. arctozolt
    8. wartortle
    The cafe was mostly empty, due to it being early in the morning. Tables of various heights were scattered around, some surrounded by stools, some having chairs, some having no seats at all. The only Pokemon in the cafe were a small Pumpkaboo drinking a drink as orange as they were, a Chespin setting an empty cup down on a table, and a Tyrogue and a Poltegeist behind a counter at the far end of the store. Near them were various boxes, one filled with cups, the others filled with berries, gummies, seeds, and leaves.

"Welcome to our cafe!" the Tyrogue said as the Lycanroc entered. "What would you like?"

Day 1: Revelations
  • unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
    Pronouns
    they/she
    Partners
    1. purrloin-salem
    2. sneasel-dusk
    3. luz-companion
    4. brisa-companion
    5. meowth-laura
    6. delphox-jesse
    7. mewtwo
    8. zeraora
    Lee eventually left to go torment some poor soul, and Jesse wished him a fond, if dry, farewell. He stuck around, slaking his thirst and nursing his migraine. The sneasel looked as if she'd had one too. Perhaps they could talk it over.

Ah. The human-souled mimikyu was approaching. He couldn't read the expression on fabric none too good, but her mind was buzzing with negativity. Too bad for her.

"Howdy," he called. "Y'got my sympathies; I know it ain't easy adjustin' to a new body and world just like that."

Night 1: Drunken Love
  • Fusion

Oh knee on
    Pronouns
    Him/His
    Partners
    1. zoroark
    Night life in the city had left a rather big impression on Kora, to the point that the moment night had fallen, new life was breathed into the fox. Faint wisps of dark aura rose of his body constantly and slowly, and his eyes had a glow to them. He also couldn't stand staying in the house all night, he had to go out and do something!

It probably didn't take much to convince Lance to go out with him, but Kora was too hyped up to really care. He would've went right off into the night by himself, honestly.

Entering the Cafe, Kora took in a deep breath, then snickered. "Aw man, I knew this place was gonna be a fun lil hang out spot!" he said, lightly bumping Lance with his hip. "C'mon, we should take a seat and get somethin' to eat and drink for the night! I wonder if we can bring carryout back to our place, hehe!"

Top Bottom