• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance chuckled, this time keeping the grin. "Oh, really? A sense? I have a sense that tells me otherwise. But I'll trust you on this one, buddy."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I don't," Lillie murmured. "This isn't good..."

She considered elaborating. Nobody would believe her if she didn't say anything. "I don't think we're here 'for' anything. I think this is some kind of mistake. This wasn't supposed to happen."

She didn't mention why she knew that. They didn't need to know that.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
She considered elaborating. Nobody would believe her if she didn't say anything. "I don't think we're here 'for' anything. I think this is some kind of mistake. This wasn't supposed to happen."

Kora shook his head. "Lee and me came here on our own, and even if we're late, it wasn't some kinda mistake."

"Whether or not it is, we have yet to find out," Lee grumbled. He looked to Lillie, getting a sense of guilt from her. A small grin crept on his snout as he asked, "If you believe to know what's going on, do go ahead and enlighten us."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"If you believe to know what's going on, do go ahead and enlighten us."
Lillie slunk back from the voice. "I... I... Like what Nero said. Ultra Wormholes..."

She took a moment to compose herself. "Someone I know accidentally opened some of those. I don't know what happened or how many exactly... but I think it has to do with this..."

That was true. She knew Nebby... and she knew herself.

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"Ultra Wormholes?" Hades questioned out loud, before realizing what he had done. "Well, I guess the time to hide is over' he thought, mentally cursing himself for his foolishness.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance twitched his ears after hearing the question. He raised a brow before sighing.

"A weird... Portal," he answered.

Lance soon looked at the others. "So you have Ultra Wormholes too? I got inside one once. Not a fun experience."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"They're tears in the fabric of reality. Sometimes they happen in response to specific events, but certain creatures called Ultra Beasts can open them of their own volition," Nero explained. "Also, are you going to come out from the trees or do I have to levitate you over here?"

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"Can you even levitate dark types?" Hades asked, but all the same came out from there. No point in hiding if he had been found out

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Sure! With a little help from Miracle Eye, of course." Nero's eyes briefly glowed bright blue before returning to an off-salmon.

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hades ignored that, instead choosing to pose a question to everyone there.

"So, any idea how exactly we got here? I'm betting this was the work of one of those Ultra Beast thingies you talked about since we would've noticed if an event capable of ripping a tear into the very fabric of reality happened."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Well, that would certainly explain how you got here. Not so for the rest of us," Nero said. "We weren't with you. UBs aren't so powerful they can open multiple wormholes in different worlds."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa nodded in agreement with Nero's statement. "I don't think a wormhole brought me here but..." It was hard to remember. Could it have been some type of powerful pokemon? He glanced over at the Deino who had appeared. So many pokemon, all from strange origins, all different types...

"Something... something must have summoned us maybe?" His eyes lit up. "Maybe a legendary pokemon!" He'd read legends about the powerful pokemon choosing human champions. The legends didn't mention anything like this, but he couldn't think of anything else that could wield such power and be capable of turning people into pokemon.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora pouted and crossed his arms. "I already said that I got me and Lee here. I don't even know what a Cosmog is."

"Hell if I know, either," Lee shrugged. "But, whatever it is, it certainly sounds noteworthy."

"Right?" Kora snickered, then looked over to Lillie. "Why do you sound so upset over all this? I take it you didn't wanna be here or something?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance rolled his eyes. "I... crashed down here. And I also have no clue what a Cosmog is."

He quickly looked at Koa. "A legendary Pokémon could be... yeah, it could be the reason. If they exist, anyway."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
He quickly looked at Koa. "A legendary Pokémon could be... yeah, it could be the reason. If they exist, anyway."

"Of course they exist!" Koa shouted. "I saw one with my own eyes!" For a moment, he felt angry. Always with the people not believing. So limited. Just because they'd never seen it themselves...

He grimaced internally, realizing how harsh he probably sounded. With all this talk of ultra Worm stuff, these pokemon could be from anywhere. Maybe even somewhere with... no legends. He shuddered mentally at the thought. "Sorry," he muttered.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hmph. If they do exist, I don't believe in them. In my world, at least," Lance pouted again, turning his face the other way.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero tilted his head. Someone sure sounded grumpy. "It's okay. Gods aren't nearly as amazing as myths and legends make them out to be."

"Hey! Shove your bad opinions up your ass, Beaky!"

Thanks, Zekrom. New I could get a rise out of you,
Nero thought.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa clenched his jaws and growled. He could feel his anger rising again. "Not as amazing?" he snarled. he took a step towards them. What did these mons even know? Had any of them come face to face with the legends. "How dare you!" he cried indignantly. He glared at Nero and the Riolu. His instincts screamed at him to fight them, to prove himself. "Maybe you're both just ignorant," he said with a snort.

Top Bottom