• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You're a human, then?" Zoroark asked. "So was my mom! Oh, and Howdy, I'm Kora."

"Lee," the Lycanroc nodded.

"Also also, being a Pokemon doesn't mean you can just headbutt trees. You might get attacked by another Pokemon." Kora pointed out, then pointed to Nero. "Hey I know you!"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance woke up with a grumble, rubbing his eyes. His head punded in pain from the fall. How was he not dead.

"W-Wha... my back!"

The Lucario stood up, albeit still dizzy, and used a tree to balance himself. He took a look around; that... didn't look like his home. What was that place?

For... crying out loud, this is the second time I get thrown into another dimension, if I find that Croconaw again...

Lance sighed, covering his face with his paw. "Whatever, I'm alone on this one, I... think."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero tilted his head at Kora. "I beg your pardon? I only know one zoroark and you seem way too scruffy to be him."

"Also seems a bit more dopey than Fenrir," a small voice whispered in the back of Nero's head.

He doesn't need to know that.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora's arm turned to the grumpy jackal's voice, then his entire body along with it. A big ol' smile was slapped onto the fox's snout. "I know you too!"

"Unless this is a version that you have not met," Lee nodded towards Nero. "Like how that one doesn't know you either."

"Oh yeah," Kora hummed. His head dropped to the side. "Oh yeah..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa stared at Zoroark. "Uh... Hey, Kora, Lee." He couldn't help but reflect that if this were his world, and he was human, he would absolutely have challenged this Zoroark to a battle to catch it. Zoroark were ridiculously rare back home... wherever home was.

He stared between the pokemon present, not quite keeping up. He guessed some of them seemed to know each other? "My name is Koamaru."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance turned to face everyone else, not recognizing most of them, only slightly waving to Koa once he looked at him, until his eyes landed on the Zoroark, staring at him in silence. Something about him seemed... familiar.

I don't... think that's Brian.

It finally clicked inside his head and Lance's eyes widened. "Kora...? Kora! It's that you?!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora lit up, throwing his paws up in the air. "I'm remembered!" he cheered.

"How fortunate," Lee rolled his eyes. A friend of Kora was another thing to grate on his ears. At least this Lucario looked more quiet than the rest.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance couldn't help but crack a small smile, but he soon returned to his usual stoic look. "It's... uh, it's nice to see you again. I like your company. Any idea of... where we are?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
His ears drooped. How can he be so calm with all this? Still, at least there's one familiar face.

Lance scratched his chin. "On the bright side, I might not go crazy and lonely here, if one of my... friends is here."

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hades growled. His body still ached from the fall, and he had no idea where he was. The place was filled with unfamiliar smells, none of which he could use to get home. He let loose a roar, frustrated. Everything bad seemed to happen to him.

He suddenly tensed up, as he heard the sound of someone speaking. The sound was coming from his right, too close for his liking. He was in a strange land, where anything unknown could be dangerous. He resolved to walk sneakily in that direction, preferring to take out enemies before they had a chance to ambush him.

All the while, various plans on how to get out of this place formulated in his head, but each was as unlikely to work as the other.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A voice could begin to be heard in the distance, slowly getting closer. Soon, a Combusken became visible, traveling along the path up the hill. Held within one of his arms was a strange device with a sphere at the top. Some might recognize the sphere as a Connection Orb.

"-look, Lidequir. I know you like using jokes to calm tensions, but this is serious. I-"

The Combusken arrived at the top of the hill, and immediately stopped walking. Their eyes widened, as they took in the group of Pokemon atop the hill, of many different species.

"...I need to go for now. I found something. See ya," the Combusken said, before putting the device into a bag slung around their wing.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

Last edited:

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"It's a party," Nero lied. To sell the act, he frowned. "You were supposed to bring an appetizer. Didn't you read the invitation?"

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hades snorted from behind the tree, where he was out of sight. It was obvious from one look that it wasn't a party. There couldn't be any party without good music, which was clearly lacking here.

He furrowed his brows, thinking that how did all these pokemon get here so quickly. It was obvious his arriving here was no accident. He was connected somehow with them, but he had no intention as of yet to reveal himself. He resolved to remain hidden for a little longer, observing from his hiding spot.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie knew what had happened. She'd stressed out Nebby too much trying to escape, and caused an Ultra Wormhole incident. She was too anxious to admit it, though.

Spirit padded up to the approaching combuskein. "Hello. Do you know what's happening here? None of us seem to know, except the Nero person, who is confusing."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"If I were to make a guess, I'd say we're here just to have a good time!" Kora beamed, waving at the Combusken. "There's actually another place where a buncha people would meet up and do things, and another, and another..." he went on, counting on all his claws, and then kept going. He probably wouldn't stop on his own, having already got a good rhythm going.

"In other words, this is nothing to worry about. Well, unless this world itself is hostile, and even then I feel a good few of us can hold their own in a fight," Lee nodded.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I would not recommend trying to hold yourself. It's very difficult." Nero glanced skyward. "Well, unless you're psychic. Then I guess levitation counts as holding yourself?"

"Aww, you hear that, Latios? You're always holding yourself. Guess we've gotta cut back on the snuggling."

"This is truly a tragedy."

Gods, Nero hated it when the spirits quipped in his mind.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I don't think this is a place like that one, Kora," Lance tilted his head.

His gaze shifted to the approaching Combusken. "Greetings. I guess none of us really know why we're here."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I would not recommend trying to hold yourself. It's very difficult."
Lee blinked. "Are... did you really..." he shook his head. "Already I regret coming here..."

Kora wrapped an arm around Lee's shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. "Aw come on! We haven't even started anything yet! You can at least wait to hate this place after we give you a better reason to."

"I don't think this is a place like that one, Kora," Lance tilted his head.

"Oh I beg to differ," Kora stuck out his tongue. "I got a sense for these sorta things."

"He means to say he's cheating," Lee huffed.

"Yeah, but that's not as cool as saying I got a sense for it."

Top Bottom